Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > north korea
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

north korea

North Korea on the 24th of Febuary launched a short range missle into the sea. there was heat between North Korea and America before wit the nuclear arms program and such.
will the Korean War after a 50 year cease fire continue?

personally i got no idea. the north has launched 2 missles sayin it was a "test" for the first one and has had no response 2 the second fire. also announcin that they hav a nuclear arms program isnt very smart either. im not very sure wat the north's motives r rite now...

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2003 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Maybe for self-defense?

Old Post 02-26-2003 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
Maybe for self-defense?

seeing as the US is no where near a threat to NK, thats not a valid answer. theyre testing the weapons, and are going to use them soon if not stopped. and the worst possible outcome is that they will start selling them to terrorist organizations. this is why we should be more focused with north korea than iraq at the moment.

Old Post 02-26-2003 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

Yea, I heard about this. Apparently North Korea had launched the missile just hours before the inauguration of South Korea's new president, Roh Moo-Hyun. Our man Colin Powell was there to attend the inauguration and he had quite a discussion with the new president. On the table of discussion was obviously the issue of North Korea's alleged nuclear program. Concerning the recent missile tests, Powell described North Korea's missile launch as "not surprising", saying the test appeared to be of an old, short-range missile system and was "fairly innocuous."

But it's obviously better to be safe than sorry.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 02-26-2003 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

Strap a helmet to my head, give me a gun, and a plane ticket. I'm ready to protect my family and mother country from those damn commies!

Old Post 02-28-2003 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote