Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > who likes that monkey?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

who likes that monkey?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2003 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

off with his head.

Old Post 02-19-2003 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

making fun of george bush because he looks like a monkey is OLD

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

hahha yeah

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:

lol...but its still funny

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

why doesn't anyone like george bush?
i think he's great compared to our last president...

Old Post 02-19-2003 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

"not i," said the kevin.

Old Post 02-19-2003 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

but the comparison still applies.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-20-2003 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

had anyone ever seen a wallpaper that had bush and a monkey doing the same thing?

Old Post 02-20-2003 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
had anyone ever seen a wallpaper that had bush and a monkey doing the same thing?

i did lol

bush is an idiot i say he is the cause of everthing

Old Post 02-20-2003 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by apexkw
why doesn't anyone like george bush?
i think he's great compared to our last president...

compared 2 clinton?! r u kiddin?! our economy was doing much better wit him, the world didnt hate us, and not to mention his great idea wit the taxes. just cause he had that sex crap doesnt make him a bad president it makes him a bad husband. i mean ok so he lied but not somethin big wit a war but its his personal business.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-20-2003 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

"Roger that," said the Kevin pacing back and forth across the room.

Old Post 02-20-2003 02:38 AM
apexkw
scooby south!

well, yea compared to clinton....what did clinton ever do...sure he was a great speaker but he never cared about us only about himself...at least bush means what he says....and is trying to do things to help out....clinton could've been a great pres if he actually cared about other peeps...and also the encom all over the world has been bad...it just took longer for the usa to get effect by it...
sorry i just don't understand why all of you don't like bush.......

Old Post 02-20-2003 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

yeah, bush isn't such a bad president, if i remember correctly there was a poll about bush's foreign policy and more people thought he was doing a good job than those who thought he didnt...

also bush didn't mess up the economy... something like that takes time... LOTS of time... its not like u can fuck up an economy like USA's overnight

Old Post 02-21-2003 09:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

also its never a great idea to make fun of someone if you're nothing special yourself... things like that can definantly give you the beating of your life

Old Post 02-21-2003 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by apexkw
sorry i just don't understand why all of you don't like bush.......

besides him, i do not like his policies.

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
also its never a great idea to make fun of someone if you're nothing special yourself... things like that can definantly give you the beating of your life

a beating from....?

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-21-2003 09:28 AM
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
besides him, i do not like his policies.

a beating from....?

a beating from the person you made fun of?

not saying bush will but if you go around making fun of poeple like that... trust me, you will get a beating of a lifetime

Old Post 02-21-2003 09:48 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
if you go around making fun of poeple like that... trust me, you will get a beating of a lifetime

lol, the hilarity. Hmm, if I go around making fun of people like that, they will beat me up. Do I see a real-world contradiction? Indeed I do, for I stand untouched and unmaimed.

quote:
not saying bush will

right, so bush is not included in the category of "people." Better be more specific there little fella.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-21-2003 09:52 AM
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
lol, the hilarity. Hmm, if I go around making fun of people like that, they will beat me up. Do I see a real-world contradiction? Indeed I do, for I stand untouched and unmaimed.

right, so bush is not included in the category of "people." Better be more specific there little fella.

i don't think you will find it "hilarious" when you get ur sorry lil ass whooped

i guess i have to explain little by little since you dont understand the words that are coming out of my mouth

first of all, making fun of people in a internet forum is pretty lame and pointless but i guess its safe.. but that same habit (making fun of people) will get you fucked up when, for example, you go to college and you decided to make fun of someone because you're just so perfect

hope you understand by now, but if you still dont understand the words coming out of my mouth, don't worry too much about it, cuz a beating sure does wonders to the brain

Old Post 02-21-2003 10:07 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
i guess i have to explain little by little since you dont understand the words that are coming out of my mouth

first of all, making fun of people in a internet forum is pretty lame and pointless but i guess its safe

again little buddy, you should've been more specific. I based my response upon what you asserted through your absolute rule of thumb. I understand the words that are coming out of your "mouth" and I took them head on. Now, the element that you must understand is that you should've been careful when you decided to rattle off statements from your ass.

quote:
but that same habit (making fun of people) will get you fucked up when, for example, you go to college and you decided to make fun of someone because you're just so perfect

hey another real-world contradiction. I have mocked, slandered, and embarassed others (in "real life")- but again, I remain unmaimed. What you fail to realize is that not everyone reacts with agression. That statement alone destroys your hasty assumption.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-21-2003 06:24 PM