Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > fushigi yuugi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

fushigi yuugi

i have all the eps.. but never finished it.. think i got bored with it.. hehh. gawd.. i hate yui.. she's so.. arghhh.. i wanted her to die.. heh heh ^^;; .. i really like yuu watase (sp) works.. her drawings are so nicee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2003 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

oh i got all the episodes and the ost...
yui gets alot nicer and a cooler character later in the series...
but yeah you should at least finish the series especially if you got them all!

Old Post 09-29-2003 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i already noe the ending thoee.. and i've seen the ova's so yeaa. yui does get nicer.. but still.. i dislike her >______<"

Old Post 10-07-2003 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote