Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > What do you think about school~?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
K_BoI323
Powered by DaeHanMinGook

What do you think about school~?

it's fun(?)

Holla~~~ at me.. AIM:bowbow323

God Bless~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for K_BoI323 Click here to Send K_BoI323 a Private Message Find more posts by K_BoI323 Add K_BoI323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

school friends are fun, school assignments/tests/homework are not! >_<|||

Old Post 10-03-2002 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

watup

stop playing your graphing calculator

Old Post 10-03-2002 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K_BoI323
Powered by DaeHanMinGook

leave my calculator alone~!

Holla~~~ at me.. AIM:bowbow323

God Bless~

Old Post 10-03-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for K_BoI323 Click here to Send K_BoI323 a Private Message Find more posts by K_BoI323 Add K_BoI323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

skoo sux..........skoo is gay......skoo friends u can see out o skoo........yah, i dont lyke skoo...

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh.. i guess schools ok`...
since im in hs.. keKE
im a fresh`

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

school is pretty good
you see all your friends more than in the summer
but working sucks

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

School is not bad.

Except for AjY. It would be much better if I didn't see him at all.

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 10-03-2002 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

hahahahahaha.

Old Post 10-03-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

=( i like skool..wats so bad about skool? SKOOL IS KOOL!!! :D i like learning. pehehe. ^^ and hw isnt all bad just some are really stupid. =\ and projects are dumb too. but tahts all. xP

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 10-03-2002 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

what skoo is THIS?!

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 10-03-2002 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

i realli don't mynd skooll its just the whole.. waking up earlee and shiet.. mayb if skewl started around 12? i would b wayyyy more AWAKE during class.. haha =x

Old Post 10-03-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i dun mind school it aint so badd

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
i realli don't mynd skooll its just the whole.. waking up earlee and shiet.. mayb if skewl started around 12? i would b wayyyy more AWAKE during class.. haha =x

keke.. but if it started around 12 it would end much later .. so id rather wake up early and get done early. ^^;

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

its boring....better than high school though

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i like skoo cuz i liek to hang out wit my friendz
HW i dunt mind dat much HW cuz wit out skoo n HW i would b very very very bored

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

shudn't this belong in skool rants? but w/e. i hate skool. can't wait for summer haha yup already countin

Old Post 10-04-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

school is okae... the onlie reason why i look forward to it is to be with my friends... the onlie bad thing is the grades! argh... stoopid grades.

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yeah.. moved to school rants forum. =)

Old Post 10-04-2002 03:04 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

this is what I think about school... ya know how some of the things we learn, we'll never use again? well, mebbe school should just teach us what we want and need for our future job... ya know? like have us take an interest test at a younger age, like 10... then the years after that, we should learn what we want and need for our future job... like, I find history totally useless to me because I don't think I'll be using that in my future...

don't get me wrong though, history does help in somewhat ways buh I just wanna learn what I need to learn for my future... something that I'm gonna use

Old Post 10-05-2002 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote