Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > First time posting!!! sux!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ooglysmile

First time posting!!! sux!!!

hey~ this is my first time posting a clip so it might sound really really ugly....

song : a whole new world~~~!!!!! lol :D

http://www.geocities.com/ooglysmile...ewworld.wav.mp3

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ooglysmile Click here to Send ooglysmile a Private Message Find more posts by ooglysmile Add ooglysmile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

hey gurl!! wsup.. welcome to jsl hehe.. your voice is BEAUTIFULLL join the singing contest!! arite? okiez then.. buh baiez

Old Post 11-22-2002 12:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

you got a niiice voice :0 :thumbup: but you should like sing away from the mic cuz when you exhale its does dat nasty sound

Old Post 11-22-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

WOOOOHOO~~~ =X sexy voice graceee xDD hahah. see ya tomalos and sing for me at skool! muhaha ^^V

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 11-22-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ooglysmile

hey thanx for replying guys!!! hehe well my mic is really sensitive.. and i tried the best i can do, im like a meter away from my mic LOL oh wellz... thanx thanx

Old Post 11-22-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ooglysmile Click here to Send ooglysmile a Private Message Find more posts by ooglysmile Add ooglysmile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by ooglysmile
hey thanx for replying guys!!! hehe well my mic is really sensitive.. and i tried the best i can do, im like a meter away from my mic LOL oh wellz... thanx thanx

puahahaha icic but you sings really good :)

Old Post 11-23-2002 12:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

ooo nice voice! The "p"'s are kinda shaky though

Old Post 11-23-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

nice voice!!! damnzz.. all these singers these days.. yoo should join tha singin contest!! this tymzz singing contests goin to be HUGE!!

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~SOLIDITY~*

really nice, but the "b's" and "p's" are kinda punchy! lol, I like it though!!!

Old Post 11-23-2002 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~SOLIDITY~* Click here to Send *~SOLIDITY~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~SOLIDITY~* Add *~SOLIDITY~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ooglysmile

hehe wellz thanx fo listening guys~ :) and thanx for the comments really need them... oh yea.. about the p and da b's hm... my mic iono y -_- seems to make dat spitting sound, as if im spitting at da mic... i guess itz too sensitive like i said bfore.. but ill try to improve dat too on my singing so dat i dont make weir spitting sounds LOL

Old Post 11-25-2002 03:33 AM
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

haha I LOVE THIS SONG! i alwaiz sing it on my karaoke machine -_-;
nehOoz.. yoo`ve got a realli prettie voice =)

you search much deeper within
through the way things appear
you`re looking into my heart
(God- where are you..?)

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ooglysmile

hehe me 2, i used to sing this song a lot when i was lil :P thanx for ur comments~! :D

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:25 PM
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

your voice is really cute ....

it sounds like you have an accent???

well .. just work on your vibrato .. it seems you have alot of control of your voice .. but just keep singing and it will improve ..

good job!

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote