Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Lyricism > Battle Arena > Championship Keystyle Tournament
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

Championship Keystyle Tournament

well here it is..

contest will be held on December 2nd (Monday)
(after the conclusion of the current tourney)

signup end on December 1st (Sunday)

im hoping a good turnout this time than the previous tournies
(expectin' it to be BIG [i hope]) im hoping for about 16 contestants...so if you got some friends that are interested tell them about this..if we can have more, its good too..but 16 is AT LEAST what im hoping to get...

note:

if you did not participate in the seeding/rank tourney, chances are you'll be put up against someone of a higher rank..those who entered the tourney will (obviously) will be ranked higher than those who did not participate and is gonna enter this tourney..

so signup and don't hesitate

rules will be posted on the day of the tourney..

p.s: if you plan on signing up..make sure you ENTER it..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ess3ncE
splittin knuckle-headz

ahahaha...u knoe i'm down 4 dis here

2. The most important ingredient; the crucial element.

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ess3ncE Click here to Send Ess3ncE a Private Message Find more posts by Ess3ncE Add Ess3ncE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ineed some more practice.. buh i guess i'll join anyways..

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

ok, lets try this again... hope shit dont come up again...

thanx huby40

Old Post 11-22-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

i guess im down for it. You should put an announcment thru out the whole forum in every sub-forum n stuff so peepz kno.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 11-22-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ess3ncE
splittin knuckle-headz

yea i agree wit j-dragonz.
if it's possible announce dis everywhere so we got more people.

2. The most important ingredient; the crucial element.

Old Post 11-22-2002 01:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ess3ncE Click here to Send Ess3ncE a Private Message Find more posts by Ess3ncE Add Ess3ncE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Ess3ncE
yea i agree wit j-dragonz.
if it's possible announce dis everywhere so we got more people.

i even told people about this tourney in other forums..i think it don't suite well if i put these in other sections cause the other mods will jus' move it..but i might put it in random thoughts..

Old Post 11-22-2002 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

aight count me in dis.. my bad nojeel on the last tourney i had mad homework and studying shit..but i got time for dis one peace

Old Post 11-22-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
i even told people about this tourney in other forums..i think it don't suite well if i put these in other sections cause the other mods will jus' move it..but i might put it in random thoughts..
put it in my forum!! kaoroke forum!! all tha people goes there anyways.. and singin is kinda connected to this, and wit my singing contest goin on.. i'm sure alotta poeple will see it!! and more will join. and i wont move it

Old Post 11-23-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

you should be able to make a permentant annoucement that no one can move and is in every forum at the very top since ur a super mod...maybe only admins tho...not sure

Old Post 11-24-2002 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

ok

Old Post 12-15-2002 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

It was on my birthday, yay.

Old Post 12-16-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

yea there shoot be like an announcement section on top of every forum that announces what's goin on so people are awear what's goin down

Old Post 12-28-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

this is like...dead...lol unstuck.

Old Post 12-28-2002 07:10 AM
seung ju

closed, dont think this is going anywhere

thanx huby40

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote