Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > picasso style
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking picasso style

i was studying how picasso drew and cubism and i found the subj. to be VERY INTRESTING.. so i decided to try this kind of abstract art in highschool.. my teacher loved it.. how bout u guys?

i noes it wierd, but to me and other artsy farts... it ART.. oh well judge it for urself.. remember

quote:
cubism is define as the movement of a figure or subject in its surrounding

my cubism of picasso

this is a musician playing the piano with style

[IMG]http://aznriceboi.maddsites.com/picasso%20style%20(the%20musician).jpg[/IMG]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michelle

Thumbs up

i saw a few of your works for two days now, and I like them all. well i wished i could continue my art study, but well, hmm. nice work, you have a good selection of subject and a way to put them together.

Old Post 04-17-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for michelle Click here to Send michelle a Private Message Visit michelle's homepage! Find more posts by michelle Add michelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Cool thanx michelle

art is a lot of work... u into art too huh.. yeah i now wished my major was art and not engineering.. oh well

Old Post 04-17-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

me, picasso, and de vinchi are best friends :rolleyes but they died

Old Post 04-17-2002 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

my granpa is monet ~[: haha jk
the pics aren't working /: ur data transfer's been exceeded or something, oh well i'll check back later [:

Old Post 04-19-2002 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

wow those are really good!
picasso's semi abstract stuff always seems to give the viewer so much to look at [: so interesting
the second one looks great! i think maybe you should try doing that second one again except with watercolors
keep it up

Old Post 04-20-2002 10:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

hehe those are very good :thumbup:

Old Post 04-20-2002 10:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh my WHOA..... that is good......i think i like the first one better than the second one.... but i like the idea of a piano player~

i just come into this forum to see your pics... i guess i should look at other pplz too....haha......okay here i go.... oh wait there's a new drawing by you i haven't seen yet......lemme get prepared to be wowed and filled with jealousy cuz i'm a crappy artist...haha

mang i can't do those kinds of drawings... i'm more into realism? .... like drawing things as they are... no abstract interpretting creativeness for me.... i'm a machine.... a very bad machine... haha

Old Post 04-27-2002 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

THANX..

that kewl "mellow yellow"that u come to the forum just for my art.. yeah. check out the other artist..

and about the abstract.. art, took me a while to master it.. u just have to study it to understand.. hehe

i'll post more abstract art... i have this reallies kewl bull that i will post up.

Old Post 04-29-2002 12:17 PM