Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > check my drawings
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking check my drawings

jsut in case my first try didn't work,

here's my link
drawing

Gohan

Goku

My bro, Deng

tell mah wat ya think??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

wah! SO NICE SO CUTE!!!:thumbup:

i love your gohan
go chek out myne!! hhehhehehe

Old Post 04-09-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i really like the drawing on your brother
i think for some reason that in the drawings of the dbz dudes their hair looks too stiff?? i dunno how that can be helped but who cares ur still talented

Old Post 04-09-2002 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking thanx gurls

i've gots the talent and skills like my art teach said, but the only prob. is that i don't use it to my advantage and use it as a profession.. i'm studing to be a engineer instead, if that doesn't work, then i'll stick to art.. hehehe

Old Post 04-12-2002 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

omg
u seriously
got LOTS of skill..
woah
u should reall look towards it as a profession and maybe dont be an engineer. lol just a guesstion.but yea. theyre really good!

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 04-14-2002 09:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yo that doesnt looq like gohan
but i lyke the other too
especially ur bro one xP

Old Post 04-14-2002 12:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

is it just me, or is it not working

Old Post 04-14-2002 05:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Unhappy don't noes y

sometime the website i post it on doesn't work.. don't know y.. try again som other tyme

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:09 PM
MellowYellow

ahh man..... cartoons....haha.....

awww i like the pic of your bro

ya know what.....you can be an architect.... then you coul do a little of both? no ? am i wrong? wait and engineer does.... and architect sorta does that right? haha... eh i'm just stoopid...haha

but seriously.... you are really good.... okay i'mma check that other one... haha.. are you reading these posts in order that iposted? probably not...haha i like the one of that soldier better thatn these those....

Old Post 04-14-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote