Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > ::Pointillism::
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

::Pointillism::

Kkz, I just thought that I'd share two of my finished pointillism drawings... I posted one of Moon Hee Jun from his "Alone" album before and that was in color... These two are done with pencil...

The first one is of Ock Ju Hyun that I did in the beginning of 9th grade... It is huge so I had to take a pic of it and put it up, ohtherwise I woulda just scanned it...

Ladi Jay has attached this image:

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 08-06-2002 at 04:29 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2002 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

This one is the most recent one that I did... I actually just started it yesterday and finished it in like... 5 hours nonstop... I actually like this one... all the other drawings that I do of Hee Jun never end up looking like him.. Iono buh I think I kinda rushed this one... Well, here's the finished one of Moon Hee Jun in his 2nd album, "Messiah"...

Ladi Jay has attached this image:

Old Post 08-06-2002 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

:thumbup:
woW.. thats NICE julie
i liked the heejun one
the juhyun one sort of looks like her

but good JOB on BOTH

Old Post 08-06-2002 04:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

stippling?

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

niice job!!

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

does pointillism mean stippling?

that a nice job.

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
stippling?

Err... iono... never heard of stippling before... what is it? I'm guessing like pointillism??? :huh:

Old Post 08-06-2002 06:49 PM
tea
Official Pothead

damn he got some woman fingers

but anyways...good job

Old Post 08-06-2002 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, good work.

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

Err... iono... never heard of stippling before... what is it? I'm guessing like pointillism??? :huh:

stippling is the art of drawing with dots.

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=stippling

not sure what pointilism is.

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

stippling is the art of drawing with dots.

I guess it's the same thing then??? My teacher called it pointillism... *shrugs*

Old Post 08-07-2002 07:40 PM
Nojeel

very impressive :thumbup:

Old Post 08-07-2002 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wow!! reeaally good julie! =] im jealous mang... maybe i should try that...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
wow!! reeaally good julie! =] im jealous mang... maybe i should try that...

Lols... I'm sure you can do it... it's all about patience... the dots get annoying.. especially when you have to do a part where there are a lot of dots... like the right side of Hee Jun's face (the hair)... buh it's all about patience...

btw, thanks

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:05 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

dang...that must hav taken a looong time. good job!

Old Post 08-13-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote