Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > From RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Thumbs up From RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn!!!

purple Okai, here is a picture of H.O.T that I drew in 8th grade... And I didn't trace it!!! Someone said that I traced it and I got really upset... I can't help it if I got the skills!!! haha... Tell me what you think about it...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Iyah, can you even see the picture??? Iyah!!!

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Lemme try again...

It might be a lil' blurry

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:26 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

its.. not working. ^_^;

Old Post 03-29-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

hmm.. you've put a link to your, what seems to be, webpage

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

its not working....and i really want to see it

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, lemme see if this works....

Okai, if this doesn't work... Maybe one of you guys could help me put it up...

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:46 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:49 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha tony came out a lil weird.. but i lyke jang woo hyuk and the rest is good x)

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

tell me if you guys wanna see more....

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:29 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

i wanna c more :rolleyes

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

fuckin women

they look even more like girls in the picture. what gays.

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: fuckin women

quote:
Originally posted by True Life
they look even more like girls in the picture. what gays.

ahahah

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:57 PM
alecks

nice picture
you are talented

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

nice

realli nice!

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angel

wow thats really good! ^^ ur a really good drawer!

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angel Click here to Send angel a Private Message Find more posts by angel Add angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott

Korean drawings

I like to draw as a hobby, while incorporating old Korean cultural dress and temples, along with K-pop stars sometimes.

My gallery:
http://www.medeasin.com/gallery.htm

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for scott Click here to Send scott a Private Message Visit scott's homepage! Find more posts by scott Add scott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

wow

:omg:

thats really good....

more than just a hobby i would think...

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Some pretty good drawings you got there.....

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:12 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

wow thats really gooD :rolleyes
wanna draw a pic of me?
haha jk

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:44 PM