Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Have you heard?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Have you heard?

I have this super problem with one of my teachers. I know that she hates me with all her soul, body, and mind! Why? Because I'm smart! Can you believe that? She tries absolutely EVERYTHING to try and bring down my grade. She tries to push as far as she can, without crossing the line. Teachers like these should absolutely not be teaching. They shouldn't even exist!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2005 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aurora_z

how do u know she absolutely hate you for the reason you thought?

Old Post 03-04-2005 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aurora_z Click here to Send aurora_z a Private Message Find more posts by aurora_z Add aurora_z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by aurora_z
how do u know she absolutely hate you for the reason you thought?

It's a super long story! First of all you have to know all the teachers at the school I'm presently attending are very political. If they don't like you, you automatically fail, or to have a a LITTLE bit easy on you, they try to do everything in the world to bring down your grade AND try and hide that fact at the same time. So...

It was time for English. We were looking at subject and verb agreement and how you can get the verb wrong by underlining the wrong verb. She tried to explain how to not get confused. Many people still didn't get it. I raised my hand and I told her was "my" way of not getting confused (since I had studied this before at my previous school) She understood what I said and everybody then understood the idea. They all thought that I was soooooooo smart and soooooooooo intelligent. I thought my teacher would have been happy to get a suggestion, but unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way.....

Facts about her:

1. She treats me totally differntly than all the other students (she's mean to me!!!!!!!!!)

2. She igores me and give a lot of attention to other students

3. She plays unfair games so our team always looses. (The team that wins gets a +15 on their next test)

4. She would do stupid things like....ask for me to bring something that was extremely difficult to do and she says she'll grade it and when I take it to her the following day....she doesn't even collect it or grade it.

5. She "accidentally" looses my journal books that she grades every month and tries to cover up by saying that she lost someone else's book.

This list goes on and on. I don't want to bore you.

Old Post 03-05-2005 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Sounds like it's time to be badass and tell that teacher off.

Old Post 03-05-2005 05:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

ahhhh....the joys of living in america. we can file a complaint if a teacher did that to us

you'll see me on the food network 10-14 years from now

Old Post 03-07-2005 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Sounds like it's time to be badass and tell that teacher off.

Yeah! I wish I could do that! Well, I can....but it would sure make it a LOT WORSE!

Old Post 03-07-2005 11:03 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
ahhhh....the joys of living in america. we can file a complaint if a teacher did that to us

All I can say is.....lucky you! Too bad for us!

Old Post 03-07-2005 11:04 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

she could just think you are annoying, or does not like you for the person you are. I think your conclusion about you being smart is kind of wishful.

for instance, i do not like this guy sitting next to me in the computer lab i am in right now, i do not know him, i just somehow see him all around campus many a times. Why i dislike him, i do not have a concrete reason.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-08-2005 11:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B] I think your conclusion about you being smart is kind of wishful.

You only THINK! But it's not so!

Old Post 03-09-2005 08:54 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

wishful is not as insulting as it sounds. What i meant is, of course you want to think that she hates you for being "smart" rather than being annoying. Do you know what i mean now?

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-10-2005 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
wishful is not as insulting as it sounds. What i meant is, of course you want to think that she hates you for being "smart" rather than being annoying. Do you know what i mean now?

N-O. Cuz I don't even talk or participate in her class unless I have to. I never talked to much in class and that's the only thing that annoys her. She even said it herself.

Old Post 03-10-2005 07:51 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor, I believe.

(That is to say, perhaps your teacher does not hate you out of spite, merely out of her own stupidity.)

But in your case...

quote:
I never talked to much in class and that's the only thing that annoys her. She even said it herself.

I think you have to start participating in class more.

Old Post 03-10-2005 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
"

I think you have to start participating in class more.

If you only new....these TEACHERS! Good suggestion, though!

Old Post 03-11-2005 07:13 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

This may or may not really be related.

But, from being in college, i have learned that if you want a good grade you have to be submissive and do everything the professor wants you to do. In a battle of egos, it is not a good idea to challenge someone who has that much control over your academic life. Be extremely polite, and avoid being argumentative at all costs. Sometimes the student has a bigger ego than the professor.

When taking a class, you really are not just taking any class - you are taking someone's class. Do what they want. Go in with an open mind and willingness to go against what you think is best, and get the grade you want.

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-11-2005 11:25 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor, I believe.

Nasty, mad deep.

Old Post 03-12-2005 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]This may or may not really be related.

But, from being in college, i have learned that if you want a good grade you have to be submissive and do everything the professor wants you to do.

Yup! That's EXACTLY what my dad tells me!

Old Post 03-14-2005 07:49 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]
In a battle of egos, it is not a good idea to challenge someone who has that much control over your academic life.

Yeah! I mean, who would do such a thing?

Old Post 03-14-2005 07:50 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B] Be extremely polite

That's exactly what I'm trying to do Man! you really sound like my dad!

Old Post 03-14-2005 07:52 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]This may or may not really be related.

Be extremely polite, and avoid being argumentative at all costs.

I quit that LONG time ago (Well, at least with her! )

Old Post 03-14-2005 07:53 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B Do what they want.

Boy, you're good Are you an adviser or something?

Old Post 03-14-2005 07:55 PM