Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Messages From Heaven wallpaper - Request your name on it
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hurly.org

Talking Messages From Heaven wallpaper - Request your name on it

Well, I played with colors again and it turned out pretty nice. Very heavenly blue colors...
I'm gonna try something funny and let people insert their own text on the wallpaper :)

So if you want a specific text or your name on it, please mail me. You can always send me a PM or reply on this post, but I don't always check. So mail is probably the best thing to do :P
The text doesn't have to be centered, I can move it around ^____^

UPDATE
For those who want the original:

E V E R L A S T I N G - http://www.hurly.org

Last edited by hurly.org on 01-25-2005 at 10:57 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2005 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

looks pretty ugly

Old Post 01-27-2005 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

Then make your own wallpaper :)

E V E R L A S T I N G - http://www.hurly.org

Old Post 01-27-2005 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote