Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > winnie the pooh vector q:
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

winnie the pooh vector q:

what do you think?
my first try at vector art stuf o.0

lovedontloveme has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2002 12:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

looks good

Old Post 04-26-2002 01:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

thanks (:
its my winnie the pooh in a frog costume q:

Old Post 04-26-2002 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hey thaz pretti good!! nice work ^^

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

ooo that's cool
i cudn't do that, lol

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-27-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

really good....but i thought winnie was lil darker...

Old Post 04-28-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking nice

:stupid:
nice, very nice.. wish i could draw on the computer .. ahah

i just use the old fashion way.. PENCIL AND PAPER..

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

aww mang....haha that's good.... but i have no idea what vector is..... when i try to draw drawings on the comp they just turn out like this:

(aww mang.....haha) uhm.... surf's up?? i'd rather stick to paper and pencil too....keke...oh yea don't forget the eraser ^^

MellowYellow has attached this image:

Last edited by MellowYellow on 04-29-2002 at 01:54 PM

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, what is vector drawing exactly?

Old Post 04-29-2002 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

LOL susan that looks cool!! LOL
i like the surfboard [=

psychosnowman,
mmm
well *vectors* are basically images like jpg or gif i don't think bmp are though. anyway vector art though or whatever.. is mainly this kinda stuff.. check the website..
http://dreammami.com/muneca/ << she uses vectors on her layout. check out her other vectors [:

kinda like.. where the colors don't blend in?? ahh dunno how to explain, but if you look at that site, you'll get the general idea.

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:15 PM
MellowYellow

oh i think i get it........ like when you're drawing (coloring) on paper... you like rub the colors/shades together to blend them in... but yea ... you can SEE where the colors change.... oh i get it i get it.... haha but i just can't re-explain it..keke

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

that cute pooh picture has just become my new temporary wallpaper

Old Post 05-02-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
that cute pooh picture has just become my new temporary wallpaper

are you serious?
OMG!
WOOT
that made me real happy even though it might not be your wallpaper anymore o.0

Old Post 05-03-2002 11:44 PM