Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > wat's the name of this hyundai?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
taiaznboikev

wat's the name of this hyundai?

this nice lookin hyundai was parked in front of my house, so....just took a pic of it haha

wat's the name/model of this hyundai?

taiaznboikev has attached this image:

http://www.asianavenue.com/Members/Me/pers...ER=tAiAzNbOiKeV

and add me as a friend if you're an asianavenue member aitz? dun forget to sign my guestbook wen you leave!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for taiaznboikev Click here to Send taiaznboikev a Private Message Visit taiaznboikev's homepage! Find more posts by taiaznboikev Add taiaznboikev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taiaznboikev

the rear view

taiaznboikev has attached this image:

http://www.asianavenue.com/Members/Me/pers...ER=tAiAzNbOiKeV

and add me as a friend if you're an asianavenue member aitz? dun forget to sign my guestbook wen you leave!

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for taiaznboikev Click here to Send taiaznboikev a Private Message Visit taiaznboikev's homepage! Find more posts by taiaznboikev Add taiaznboikev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

it has the somewhat curves/rear end of the 2000-01 Tiburon but the front end through me off. its probably the korean spec of the tiburon or some other similar model.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-18-2002 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

tiburon

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

its name is Maria.

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

looks like a '99 tiburon cuz my sis has a white '99 tiburon but w/out the wing

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

NO fear.. the Hyundai Master is here!!!

its a Tiburon(coupe) model from 1996-1999... this design is italian but the rest of the models like the picture of my sig is korean-american designed.

Old Post 07-21-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

Oh yeah.. that "wing" is a special edition "Shark Spoiler" its suppose to resemble a shark fin.

Old Post 07-21-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote