Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Balance in Life
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Balance in Life

i think that everytime u have something bad... there is going to be something good that will happen to get u up, and when u have something good ur going to get something bad... bla bla bla does any one feel dat way 2?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

yup because when i got out of class I had mad work to do like set up and run around

Old Post 11-15-2003 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

no..i dont think life is balanced out

Old Post 11-15-2003 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hmm entropy,... chaos theory.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-16-2003 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StardustWolfCry
The Stars Cry Out To Me

The truth is, if there WAS balance in life, life would be a living hell...total balance would include EVERYTHING being equal....which includes intelligence, evilness, money, etc...the moment on person breathes a breath, that would make one place of the earth more polluted than the other, or something....that was a crappy example...or the moment one person spends money, one person would have less than everyone, and one person would have more....So, basically, total balance isn't possible...

Now, in terms of if something bad happens to you, then you get something good, there are more times where it doesn't work out...there are workers in Asia who get 2$ a week, and work 100 times harder than millionairs in the US.

Ironically, we live to die... life is inevitable, so we are either living, or we are dead, but where are we when we are dead? Maybe we aren't ever "dead".Life is a memory. Time is always moving, so there is no now, thus all life is, is just a memory.

By.....me...Although I'm sure some one thought of that before me...

Old Post 11-16-2003 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StardustWolfCry Click here to Send StardustWolfCry a Private Message Visit StardustWolfCry's homepage! Find more posts by StardustWolfCry Add StardustWolfCry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by StardustWolfCry
The truth is, if there WAS balance in life, life would be a living hell...total balance would include EVERYTHING being equal....which includes intelligence, evilness, money, etc...the moment on person breathes a breath, that would make one place of the earth more polluted than the other, or something....that was a crappy example...or the moment one person spends money, one person would have less than everyone, and one person would have more....So, basically, total balance isn't possible...

Now, in terms of if something bad happens to you, then you get something good, there are more times where it doesn't work out...there are workers in Asia who get 2$ a week, and work 100 times harder than millionairs in the US.

my bad i didn't mea it in the way that everything is equal just that u recieve a good time for every bad and a bad for every good

a work in asia getting $2 a week can still b happy through family, money and workdoesn't matter in some people's lives, maybe to us american's it does because poverty is a negative aspect in our nation, in other countries there r millions who r poor and is common

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-16-2003 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Re: Balance in Life

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i think that everytime u have something bad... there is going to be something good that will happen to get u up, and when u have something good ur going to get something bad... bla bla bla does any one feel dat way 2?

Yeah i feel that there is a balance.... hehe except for me the good things take to long to happen

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 11-17-2003 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

Balance?

quote:

I have to agree with that.. considering.. For every..

Rich person, there's a poor person.
Popular person, there's an unpopular person.
Good person, there's a bad person.
Lawyer, a criminal.

I do agree that there IS somewhat of a balance. Like in some morals. "Wherever there's darkness, there is light." Vice Versa.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 11-17-2003 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Re: Balance?

quote:
Originally posted by TorrentialVVind
I have to agree with that.. considering.. For every..

Rich person, there's a poor person.
Popular person, there's an unpopular person.
Good person, there's a bad person.
Lawyer, a criminal.

I do agree that there IS somewhat of a balance. Like in some morals. "Wherever there's darkness, there is light." Vice Versa.

though most of the things you said are true if you look at it vice versa then most of your points are false. forexample there are a lot more poor people than rich people, and there surely isnt a lawyer for every criminal. life is not balanced

Old Post 11-21-2003 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: Re: Balance?

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
there are a lot more poor people than rich

Yeah isn't it like 2:98?

Old Post 11-23-2003 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

actually there is a balance.

poor people know how to enjoy life. and their struggles on earth may be more difficult but somewhere along the line it comes out to something. its a mind set that only that person may be able to explain.

BALANCE is not consistent. there is a "chaos" between sides

yet in essence this chaos does bring balance as the world is everchanging....its always trying to find its opposite.

the matrix revolutions used this theory with agenth smith being neo's negative.

the matrix is basically a NEUTRAL system. with war inside , or chaos

Old Post 12-04-2003 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote