Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > "sorry boa" gdragon
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
they like each othr? i thot they were just frenz...*shrugz* i think i'd make a cuter couple w gdragon than boa wud

u can take gdragon, ill take boa ^^

[edit] gdragon is a biter!!!!! i made a special verse for him in my upcoming track

J-DraGoNz ft. Hybrid Genetics (Seung Ju) & Nojeel (Jon) - Kpop, Jpop [/edit]

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Star_Fox_07
** a.k.a nOMadIcK~cHIcK**

Thumbs up

Aaaaw. That is so cute. I think that they would make a really nice couple. When i first heard that there might be something " going on" between them, I was like, " NO WAY. she's too old for him!" But if you think about it, they are close in age. They're both two good looking kids with probably alot in common, so props to them.

Old Post 12-27-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Star_Fox_07 Click here to Send Star_Fox_07 a Private Message Find more posts by Star_Fox_07 Add Star_Fox_07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StArGaZiNlUvEr
Mrs. Jay Chou

i always found it odd to like younger boys *shrugs* maybe thas juss me
but maybe we should wait till GD has actually gone throo puberty.....he still sounds so kiddy.....
im not sayin hes not cute tho....but boa juss looks a lot older than him. but hey, its nona my business wut they do.

Old Post 01-08-2003 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StArGaZiNlUvEr Click here to Send StArGaZiNlUvEr a Private Message Find more posts by StArGaZiNlUvEr Add StArGaZiNlUvEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
borami

hes born on 8/? cant remembner/1988 and boa is like 16 heheh in the papers it said that there just good friends

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for borami Click here to Send borami a Private Message Find more posts by borami Add borami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote