Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Halo 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Halo 2

does anyone know when it comes out [after getting pushed back how many times?]? and wuts the new crap put into it?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2004 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

November 9.

The new crap...not sure but I guess the biggest appeal is X-Box Live.

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

dual wielding weapons, more vehicles, more weapons, and xbox live. got my copy preordered

Old Post 10-02-2004 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
dual wielding weapons, more vehicles, more weapons, and xbox live. got my copy preordered

same here heh...i saw some previews and it doesn't look that much different.. its just like everything is upgraded... still can't wait!

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 10-02-2004 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

You can run too

Old Post 10-02-2004 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

i preordered the limited edition, after those sell out. im gonna sell it for a hefty price. and im just going to rent it and download it to my hard drive

Old Post 10-05-2004 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

2 more days! x box live i'mma get "owned"

Old Post 11-07-2004 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote