Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > was there a time when you had no friends?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

was there a time when you had no friends?

when i had to move and start at a new school a couple years ago, i didnt really know anybody. i was so lonely that i ate my lunch in the bathroom. but that was just for a little while.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

its a good thing i stayed in the same community since i was like 4...i grew up with the same friends i had long time ago

Old Post 05-02-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

when i went to south carolina over the summer. i didn't like that place.

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

right now I feel like I don't have any friends... It's because we have our own classes at different times... Ugh, I never feel like I have friends...

Old Post 05-05-2002 01:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

this summer, i volunteered at this hospital that had over 100 other volunteers yet i felt like i wasnt friends with any of them when i first started..but a few weeks later, i got to know most of them better and i still talk to them

Old Post 09-15-2002 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

when i use to be in nyc

i was known by everyone in ma school ....in da hall ways there be ppl to talk to and mess round wit

but then i moved to jerzi and when i went the first day

i was all alone
walkin by me self and i was all lonely

but then some of the nice ppl talked to me and introduced me and stuff

so then it was all agood

Old Post 09-15-2002 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

at the beginnin of 4th grd i didn't noe neone cuz all mai frenz from 3rd grd were in a diff class so i ate lunch by maiself for a while. and now during 5th per it sux cuz none of the pplz i hang wit are in mai class :sad: damn schedule change

Old Post 09-15-2002 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hMm...last year..
i kinda excluded myself from a couple of the groups i used to kick it with..i felt as if i was just there..and they didnt appreciate my "friendship" >.<
those people just followed the crowd..they acted hella shady and fake..
and yea..as of right now..i can only call 2 people as my real friends..everyone else are just merely acquantinces
but i like being alone..when i'm alone..my stress level is way low..

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

i moved a lot when i was young because my parents where roaming missionaries. so i used to go to a new school every year. ive only been to two schools that i stayed more than a year, one in bethany (taiwan), and the other nyack (new york). now im at a new school again, tappan zee, but out of my own free will.

so i guess i can say i had no friends a lot of times over in my life. but then i like being alone. im very independent because i never really had any shoulder to lean on while growing up. i never get affected by peer pressure. i am me and only me. and ive met a lot of interesting people in my life, probably more people than anyone here except for college guys. so i look back and think its all a good experience for me.

and plus. i guess i can say i can makes new friends quickly.

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

all of my friends are in another state, back home in 214...i'm just here for work..don't really like them rednecks here..so i stay solo

Old Post 09-15-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
i moved a lot when i was young because my parents where roaming missionaries. so i used to go to a new school every year. ive only been to two schools that i stayed more than a year, one in bethany (taiwan), and the other nyack (new york). now im at a new school again, tappan zee, but out of my own free will.

so i guess i can say i had no friends a lot of times over in my life. but then i like being alone. im very independent because i never really had any shoulder to lean on while growing up. i never get affected by peer pressure. i am me and only me. and ive met a lot of interesting people in my life, probably more people than anyone here except for college guys. so i look back and think its all a good experience for me.

and plus. i guess i can say i can makes new friends quickly.

me too jusun... my dad's a pastor............. so we moved around alot when i was little. and i'm not much of a conversationalist, but i didnt have TROUBLE making friends.... just dat i keep moving so we didnt keep in touch. :sad:
yeah i like being alone sometimes. i'm very independent. i dun mind doing things by myself.

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PakChunhui1983

Shit, i grew up with no friends. When you're an outkast like me...why bother?

I do know some people, but i don't hang with them. And usually its usually me that is always the one calling them first or IMing them first.

Lifes a bitch and then you die...

as the saying goes.

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PakChunhui1983 Click here to Send PakChunhui1983 a Private Message Find more posts by PakChunhui1983 Add PakChunhui1983 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by PakChunhui1983
fuck the world, lets get high

finishin your quote..

Old Post 09-16-2002 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

awww...

everyone was alone at some point in their lives. it's just how they dealt with it. i felt so alone when i was a child. my parents were never there and i had no one to turn to. i seriously thought about suicide.

quote:

as the saying goes.

i thought about it.. and life IS unfair. but you only get one life.. so i thought, if i keep thinking like this.. life IS gonna be a bitch. might as well make the most of it.. :satisfy:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Last edited by jini on 09-17-2002 at 10:33 PM

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

in the beginning of high school i didnt have any friends because i didnt go to my town's high school. I had one friend but now i guess its better.

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunhui

like i stated before, im a independent person.

Koreans here try to act tough, girls use you for money or rides...

Most of my friends are russians, muslims and 2 korean girls.

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunhui Click here to Send Chunhui a Private Message Find more posts by Chunhui Add Chunhui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Chunhui

Koreans here try to act tough, girls use you for money or rides...

:satisfy:

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

quote:

:huh: sadly . .

Old Post 09-20-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote