Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Argh!!!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

haha..but yea..timmyee..i knoe what ya mean..
its like..a really good friend you like talks to you about the guy or girl he/she's crushing on and asking what he or she should do..
*sigh..that shit hurts =T

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

whatever... I said what I had to say to you already, so just consider it...

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

I was pissed cuz she was talking to me about some guy that she's thinking about dating even though she knows I still got feelinz for her. THAT'S why I was pissed.

face the facts, she probably doesn't know you still have feelings for her... how could she know and at the same time have a conversation about being interested in another guy with you? she would have to be one hell of an inconsiderate person to do something stupid like that. the situation... it's as bad as her knowing someone's father died in a car accident, yet talking about how much she loves her dad in front of that same person. same deal, same level of ignorance.

and ok, let's say she DOES know you still have feelings for her.
then, a reason why she might be talking about another guy with you is to drill a clear/harsh message into your skull, the message being that she has and is moving on with her love life. either that or she's one cold biyatch who wants to mess around with your emotions for no apparent reason by taking advantage of the knowledge she has about you still liking her. take your pick.

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

there's some other stuff there too that I'll choose not to go into. but yea. iono...she's weird..heh

neways. I'm over it. not talking to her is the prolly the best thing rite now fo me so das wut imma do.

EDIT: thanks for the advice and stuff pplz. I appreciate it.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote