Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Close Calls -
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merc

Close Calls -

For you drivers out there... have you had any extremely close calls?

Heres mine:
Snow day: Braked at a stop sign that merges into a usually busy highway.... car slid(naturally.) .... but slid a little more than expected -> into ongoing traffic...luckily lane was seconds clear of traffic.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-07-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

when i lived in ny...me and sangcheon was chillin together one night and we was drivin back from pc bang in his car in duh snow....i ferget why but he had to brake and we skidded thru and intersection and we stopped about 3 inches away from hittin a gas station pump

Old Post 12-07-2002 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
when i lived in ny...me and sangcheon was chillin together one night and we was drivin back from pc bang in his car in duh snow....i ferget why but he had to brake and we skidded thru and intersection and we stopped about 3 inches away from hittin a gas station pump

thos were the crazy days huh?

good thing you didnt hit it

Old Post 12-08-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

muahhahhaha.. no we were going to pcbang. hahahhahhahahhaahahahahha

mine was after church. it started raining and we all know thats the most dangerous time to drive when it comes to rain. i was goin about 40 at a local road when i spotted a cop on a driveway. it was fine until i noticed a yellow light.... i could NOT get another ticket for anything so i decided to abruptly stop. i stoped right on time but then i noticed a huge semi comin on my rear view. it couldnt stop intime so it decided to turn into the oncoming traffic side of the road to avoid me. but the rear of the semi which was carrying oil started sliding sideways towards me and i panicked and ran the motherfuckin red lighttt.. if the truck driver made any left turns during that slide it would've flipped and i would have died. luckily it made through the slide and stoped on the next stop. of course the cop pulled him over to see what the fuck he was doin and i fled the scene scared shitless that i almost died. i was stupid but people should not underestimate roads when it starts raining. it is very dangerous.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-09-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

all right, so me n 4 of my friends are in a minivan comin home from VT, and i'm drivin, and for some reason we decide to see how fast we can go. so i basically have the gas pedal on the floor the whole time, just to get up to 93... remember, this is an old toyota minivan, and we got 4 guys, luggage, and snowboards in the car.

anyways... it starts snowin like a motherf---er, so traffic starts to build up, and i gotta slow down to 60, 65 so that i can weave inbetween these motherfuckers. well, out of nowhere another minivan in front of me stops short. so i hit the brakes, but we're not slowing down at all, the road's way to slick, and the car in front of us is gettin closer and closer. i know there's no way i can get into an accident in my friend's mom's minivan, so i keep pumping the brakes hoping we can stop in time... but it soon becomes obvious there's no way i can stop fast enough.

so what do i do? i swerve out of the way... and just in time. we didn't hit the car in front, or any other cars... but just when the car straightens out, and i think we're home free... i feel the car keep turning. i'm like, "what the f--- is this??" and the car keeps spinning until we're facing directly into oncoming traffic... and that's when the car decides to stop spinning (this is on I-87 btw) So all i see are headlights shining right at me, and i dunno what the fuck to do... i'm thinkin "spin it back around Earl, you can do it... no problem" but my friends freaked out and told me to pull of to the side... but since i still had momentum and was still sliding, it was kind of a violent pullover. anyway, the car was untouched, and a tow truck came and bailed us out within 20 minutes. that was such a sweet trip.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 12-09-2002 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote