Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > anyone here in college?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

anyone here in college?

if so, what is your major? what what made you choose that major?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

and while im at it, anyone here take visual communication? id like some help with the site designing. =)

Old Post 05-26-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i'm in college and a comp sci major. chose it cuz you can make a lot of money when you graduate.

Last edited by seung ju on 06-17-2004 at 05:44 AM

Old Post 05-26-2002 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
...a comp sci major. chose it cuz you can make a lot of money when you graduate.

true dat. sorri jusun, i think most of the pplz here are in high skool

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

Freshman in Fall 20002

Major: Industrial psychology

Old Post 05-29-2002 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

im either gonna go back to academy of art college or go to brooks institute of photography to study film.. one year down.. coupla more to go.. this sucks

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-30-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by FinklFan
Freshman in Fall 20002

Major: Industrial psychology

where at?

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

Computer Sci major here.. guess I've always been fascinated with comps ever since junior high.. but yeah I took some courses in design and have developped sites for organizations and such.. so id be willing to give a hand if you ever need help- I wouldnt be any help with server side stuff cuz you prolly know all there is to know in that area//

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/ptam/index.html
some photoshop graphics i've done...

Old Post 05-31-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i'm in college at stephen f. austin state university, and a comp sci major. chose it cuz you can make a lot of money when you graduate.

I applied there since I'm going to be a freshman this fall. but now i'm going to UT instead. kewl.
I'm going to major in biology pre-med.

Last edited by annabanana on 06-06-2002 at 06:34 PM

Old Post 06-06-2002 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Last edited by seung ju on 06-17-2004 at 05:45 AM

Old Post 06-06-2002 10:21 PM
AggieDawg

college r0x!!

I'm at UC Davis, majoring in Managerial Economics AKA Business. What made me change my major is simple. I started off with Bio Sci, did badly in Chem and Physics, took some Econ and Accounting classes, and did pretty good on it. Now i'm on the dean's list....so major what you are good at unless it's useless stuff like HISTORY!

Old Post 06-07-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AggieDawg Click here to Send AggieDawg a Private Message Find more posts by AggieDawg Add AggieDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote