Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > any summer work?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

any summer work?

honors english 10 and ap european work are combined.. so that's cool :] .. they changed it from 4 books.. to juss 2.. so yay.. hehe.. there's a lot of stuff thoe.. like an essay.. annotations.. journal.. and some more stuff i can't remember. but it wasn't as much as last year's .. so i guess that's good.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2003 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

keep up your studies! (unlike us graduates, who have real free time over the summer!) haha jk about the free time; my mom's forcing me to find a minimum-wage job so I stay out of the house

Old Post 06-07-2003 04:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

are u talking bout work like SCHOOL work, or work work?
well, i'll be taking HTML over the summer, so i'll hav hw from that. but as for money-work, i want to work at tapioca express but i don't think my mandarin is good enough

Old Post 06-13-2003 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Project for Calc, project for Psych, and a medical internship.

Old Post 06-13-2003 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

for honors english.. yes victor, juniors dont have gate englishes.. they have real HONOR english classes*

anyway as i was saying, for honors eng, we have to read 3 books and some kind of written work about the books.. -_- whatta summer

Old Post 06-13-2003 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont have any school work cuz im not in high school, but i still have work to be done
staff meetings, mostly work for school

Old Post 06-13-2003 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

umm.... english 10 H, and AP world history fun

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 06-14-2003 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh crap I forgot about english as well! So that makes 3 projects.

I'll probably start a few projects of my own as well, if I can.

Old Post 06-14-2003 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

haha no more HS for me!
but i have to work.. 2-3-4 days a week and soon EVERYDAY!

Old Post 06-29-2003 10:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy

4 AP course assignments to do...FCUK!

Old Post 07-11-2003 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy Click here to Send sleepy a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy Add sleepy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

have to read daughter of fourtune ans snow falling on cedars

Old Post 07-12-2003 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

So all this time I thought I had 3 projects to do when all of a suddent I get something in the mail. I open this and...

...another project has been assigned!

What the hell is up with this?

Old Post 07-16-2003 10:46 PM
kiggaplease

don't worry, Alchemist, you'll enjoy next summer

Old Post 07-17-2003 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

PAY FOR TUITION, LAB FEES, OTHER BS FEES, AND TEXTBOOKS..that will be my summer work..and ugh they make u go to like a million stupid orientations..better than reading a boring old book they pick out for you tho..but now im actually planning to read on my own..im lovin Shakespeare

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 07-30-2003 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Ehm i got a late start on it. -_- I spent the first half of the summer taking a calc class. what a way to start the summer.

i'm taking ap english, ap biology, and ap psychology (i'm not crazy.. i hate history and politics and whatnot so no ap gov or econ for me... besides that'd be 4 ap classes)

English: Sophie's world (book work), a dickens book (book work, essay the second week of school), and a mythology book (comprehensive test the first day)
Biology: read the first 15 chapters and do questions on them.
Psychology: i don't know i need to find it. haha

uhm so there it is.. i've only finished sophie's world. next up dickens. i hope to finish all english by sunday. if only read and sleep i think i can do it. lol.

Last edited by MellowYellow on 08-15-2003 at 12:02 AM

Old Post 08-14-2003 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Ok:
(estimated)
Medi Inter: 100% complete
Calc: 100% complete
Eng: 12% complete
Physics: 40% complete
Psych: 13%complete

Old Post 08-27-2003 02:38 AM