Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > What are somethings that keep you fit and healthy.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Creative120

What are somethings that keep you fit and healthy.

Just curious what do you all do to stay fit and healthy and what you like to do that keep youselves fit.

Mine are:
* Running
* Martial Arts
* Basketball
* Weights
* Football
Thats all i can think of for now if i can think of anything else i'll post again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Creative120 Click here to Send Creative120 a Private Message Find more posts by Creative120 Add Creative120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

i used to lift weights and run. now, i just let my metabolism do its job.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 12-04-2003 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

- Runnin
- Lifting weights
- Basketball
- Only eat enough amounts
- Plus, I have a fast metabolism
- Take lotsa dumps

Old Post 12-05-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Creative120

haha thats a good way. To take dumps. HaHa

Old Post 12-07-2003 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Creative120 Click here to Send Creative120 a Private Message Find more posts by Creative120 Add Creative120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

the models do it to keep the pounds off

Old Post 12-07-2003 10:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

sit at my computer and eat hamburgers

Old Post 12-07-2003 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
i used to lift weights and run. now, i just let my metabolism do its job.

lol yea

i eats my greens :D

Old Post 12-19-2003 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e1n1no1002

Lately cuz ive seen ive been losing myself, losing my metabolism, and eatting......eh
- Getting back into Martial Arts
- Paintball
- Running
- Basketball w/ friends even tho i SUCK terribly

Old Post 12-23-2003 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for e1n1no1002 Click here to Send e1n1no1002 a Private Message Find more posts by e1n1no1002 Add e1n1no1002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by e1n1no1002

- Basketball w/ friends even tho i SUCK terribly

hahaha. yea u do.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-23-2003 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

any school sports that you dedicated yourself in the fall, winter, and spring should keep you physically fit. otherwise.. just run and stretch.
all i do now are pushups and ab workouts.. no more weightlifting fo mee

Old Post 12-24-2003 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e1n1no1002

quote:
hahaha. yea u do.
GEE THNX AJ.......PSSSSH . Eh its the truth.......o well haha

Old Post 12-24-2003 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for e1n1no1002 Click here to Send e1n1no1002 a Private Message Find more posts by e1n1no1002 Add e1n1no1002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

i get too lazy to go jogging so i don't...i will though..i lift weights hardly but once in a while...but mostly i do the workouts featured in my monthly seventeen mag...they feature a new one every mth and its pretty easy and doesn't require much equipment...i also eat right most of the time and i run extra at gym haha..yeah thats about it...no wonder im so lazy

Old Post 01-04-2004 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

well me i sit on the couch and eat LOL i'm still skinny woo hoo

Old Post 01-04-2004 09:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

***SWIMMING***

It works out all (or most) of the musscles in the body But its hard work though

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 01-10-2004 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Post Short list

stretching
skipping
exercising
yoga
dancing
don't eat more than I have to

Old Post 02-20-2005 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Running
Sometimes situps
Dance
Stickfighting but i'll probably stop soon.

I'm thinking of joining Crew and starting a paintball club.

Old Post 02-21-2005 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Smile Wow!

You dance? So, what kind of music do you dance? I think this looks like it belongs in the "dance" forum. If you reply, you should reply there. Don't want to get "some" people mad, AGAIN.

Old Post 02-21-2005 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

andrew dancing...
LOL.

sorry i had to get that out.
lets battle =]

Old Post 09-05-2005 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote