Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > cell phones/pagers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

cell phones/pagers

do ur skoolz allow students to bring those to skool? we're not allowed to. if a teacher sees us using one during skool they take it away. thaz wut happened to mai frend :sad: but everyone brings them neway and uses them in the bathroom or wutever

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rYcePuFf
:D

we're not allowed to, but everyone just brings their phones and stuff anyway... some teachers might not care though, but others will take it away even if its not on...

Old Post 09-06-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rYcePuFf Click here to Send rYcePuFf a Private Message Find more posts by rYcePuFf Add rYcePuFf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

technically no, but some teachers are nice enuf to excuse u from the room or jus warn u to turn ur phone/pager off..others are mean ass biotches..they jus take it away and deduct points from ur grade

Old Post 09-06-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

i hella want one...eesh. i think we shud be allowed to use them during lunch or between classes or sumtin. obviously not during class (but there's text messaging ^^), but i dun understand y we can't use it wen class isn't in session.

Old Post 09-07-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

last yr they weren't allowed...yay but this yr they are. but we aren't allowed to use them during class er anything, just during brunch and lunch and afterskool...too bad i can't have one... :sad:

Old Post 09-07-2002 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

they allow them, but put them on silent and no talking during class....duh

Old Post 09-07-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

allowed, as long as not visible, or being used during skoo, which is kinda stupid....

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

allowed to use them any time but class..and assembly

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I should think that every school wouldn't allow them, but I just bring it anyways and use it at lunch/after school

Old Post 09-08-2002 12:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

our school does cept you cant use them in class tahts all

Old Post 09-08-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
our school does cept you cant use them in class tahts all

see, thaz logical. i wish mai skool wuz like that :sad:

Old Post 09-08-2002 05:08 AM
brian

no.

but we bring it anyway.

Old Post 09-15-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for brian Click here to Send brian a Private Message Find more posts by brian Add brian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

we're not allowed to bring it at all..

i bring mine anyway. you never kno

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-15-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PakChunhui1983

Im in college, so we can bring them, turn them on in class, but you have to step out of class to answer it.

Old Post 09-15-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PakChunhui1983 Click here to Send PakChunhui1983 a Private Message Find more posts by PakChunhui1983 Add PakChunhui1983 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

quote:
Originally posted by PakChunhui1983
Im in college, so we can bring them, turn them on in class, but you have to step out of class to answer it.

but some ppl dun remember to turn them on silent.......
and sometimes even answer the phone during lecture......
that's annoying~~~

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dis be saendy
appLe cHeeKs xD

no... but everywun brings em neway. but my fonez disconnected rah now... bleh =X

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dis be saendy Click here to Send dis be saendy a Private Message Visit dis be saendy's homepage! Find more posts by dis be saendy Add dis be saendy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by dis be saendy
no... but everywun brings em neway.

same here. we're not allowed to, but everyone has one.

my parents want me to take my phone to school because each member has to do stuff out of the schedule a lot.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 09-28-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

were allowed to bring dem to skewl.. buh your cant use dem in the building.. not like yu get any reception or anything!#@! buh whun yu step out the do0r to a portable or jus outside.. yu can use dem..

Old Post 09-29-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

nah its not allowedbut they're changing d law so u can have them in skoo. man d campus officer took my cell away but gave it to me after skoo but yea i mis smy cell but fukkin never get ne reception n always cutz off when i try to answer it so yea sumthyn happned to it n i dutn have it no moe haha

Old Post 10-01-2002 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote