Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > untitle
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
red_anjo

untitle

Chapter 1

I walked into the club to meet my frens. I've been going out everynite Just to party.
"Han !" I heared someone yell.
I turned around and came to face with my bess fren..
"Hey Andy," I said and hugged him.
"What no get the fuk away from me I'm not in the mood?" he joked
"Whatever," I said and palyfuly hit him."Come on lets go get something to drink." I pulled him over to bar.
"Give me the usual," I told the bartender.
I've been to this place so often that I know all the workers.
"Where is everyone?' I asked.
"Waiting for you," he said and got up, I too got up and followed.
"Who's all here?" I asked
"Everyone, Jun Jin said he was gonna be running late had to go pick up a fren at the airport,"
"Gosh, doesn't he remember I hate meeting new people,"
"Your sucha dork Han,"
"No I'm not don't make me hate you," I said.
"Okay, okay, okay, Do you still love me?"
"Always, come on," I linked my arm with his and we walked to our regual table.
"Finally the birthday gurl shows up?" said See Ah
I gave her a hug and sat down next to Woo Hyuk. "Here Han, I got you this for your 22nd birthday," he said and gave me a box. I was kind of scared to open it.
"Whats inside?" I asked
"Trust me you'll like it," he said with a smile.
I opened, "OMG you dork, I can't believe you got me this," I said and held it up for everyone to see.
"Worlds greatest OPPA," read Tony
"Dang and he even put a picture of himself on the back," added Jaewon
"Hahaha, your such a loser," laughed Hee Jun
"Hey, atlest I remember to get her something," Woo Hyuk said.
"I got her something too," Hee Jun said and stood up. He took my hand and dragged me on to the dance floor. "Yo, D.j play a song for me!" he yelled. He ran up to the D.J and handed him something. Hee Jun than ran back to me.
"Okay you sit right here," he said.
I sat down and waited for my suprise gift, anything from Hee Jun was like something you'll never forget. So i was looking forward to his gift.
"Okay Han, I learned your favorite dance for that one song you like so much,"
I started to laugh as Hee Jun preformed We Are The Future. He was real good. After he finished he got someone to bring me a dozen of red and white roses and white lillies.
"So what did you think?" he asked
"Hey i give you props, you looked almost like one of them," said Kang Ta
"Yea, I know i was going for that one kid with blond hair, you know the wild one," said Hee Jun.
I gave him a hug, we all been frens since Highschool and everytime my birthday came around Hee Jun do something I always remember. I remember for my last birthday he sang me a song he wrote me.
"Thanx oppa," I said
"Hey look Jun Jin finally made it," said Andy
"Sorrie, butta anyways guys met my old fren Min woo," he said
I looked at him, he was kind a cute, but not my type. I didn't even say hi to him. Just went back to my tabel and drank some more..
"Don't worrie about her, she not into meeting new people," i heared Jun Jin tell Min woo
"I can hear you" I yelled.

tell me what you guys think

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2003 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for red_anjo Click here to Send red_anjo a Private Message Find more posts by red_anjo Add red_anjo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote