Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > I Love You {Junta]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nancieunni

I Love You {Junta]

This is a yaoi fanfic! Hueheueeheueehehhe

I lOve You

I never know that I need to give him a thing like this. KangTa. Where is kangTa right now , .. I need to give him this letter...
Its.. Somekind of loveletter..??? Love letter.. ah... I've falling in love with this beautiful , sweet guy.. and i just can't help but feel that this love is more deep , deeper , and scratched my heart deeply with his smile.......

I meet Tony and He say he dont now where is KangTa.
I meet WooHyuk and he say the same thing too.
I meet JaeWon and he just too busy with his book so he even didn't see me in front of him.
I meet DongWan , he were busy eating and just shrugged .
I meet JunJin and he even want to kiss me so I quickly run away from his prying lips.
I meet Eric that walk with Andy.They two looking at one paper in theyre hand like that paper is the holder of theyre live.... And again.. I've ignored by them.....
I meet MInWoo and he just too busy flirting HyeSung , and i just can yelled in frustate , realizing how ignorance the people around me...

Then after I searched around the school I meet Lee ji Hon that walk slowly infront of me. I quickly come to him and ask him about KangTa. He said that he has just saw KanGta in the bathroom .I sigh and thanks to him .

I continued my 'journey' ot meet KangTa , with the full confident that I'll meet him this time , because the bathroom is not too far away .
I quickly dashed toward the bathroom . I stopped and see inside the bathroom . I DON'T SEE KANGTA!!!!! I almost scream but i canceled it because i see KangTa a little far away from me outside form the bathroom . I gaped and see woohyuk , tony and the other guy behind him , grinned widely.

I know it.....

They make fun of me.Kangta too.
He pull out something form his back and i see its a BIG paper , say:
TRY TO CATCH ME DARLING
and i really really confused , between laughed , cry in frustation , or pouting like a baby.....

I run after them and yelling , they all is running too avoiding me. The other guy , except KangTa were run outside the school . KanGta stopped running and stand like a sweet child infront of me.

"HeeJun hyung!" He grinned . I take a long breath and marched toward him . When i stand infront of him , I poked his cheeks softly and smiled.
"You must payed me ALOT because Ive searching you like a mom lost his child you now.." KangTa smiled as sweet as he can instead of saying anything..

KangTa smiled and giggling like a girl.
"Aw,, Yo my lovely hyung will punish meeee?? Like whaaaat??" HeeJun puted and pointing into KangTa's nose.
"You better cut it out.."
"If nooo??' KanGta lean forward and keep grinned like a litle child.
"I'll.. I'l.." HeeJun stuttered and stopped , knowing that he won't win with this little potty guy. "Ah forget it!" He crossed his arm and grumbling to himself .
KanGta laughed and when he look at HeeJun's hand , he stare at it and see that it witten in that envelope " for kangta " he suddenly remembered what he should do when he meet this guy ...
"Is that letter.. For meeee??' kanGTa quickly extending his hand and try to snatch that letter , but heejun were quicker and try to hide that letter . Kangta wiggling his eyebrow and playing his finger infront of Heejun's face .
"I see.. It writtenn inn thereeeeee... FOR KANGTA... Hyung.." KangTa make a fake pout indeed to make heejun feel pity.
"Uh.. Its nothing...." HeeJun shoved that letter back inside his pocket and pretending to looking at the other side .
" AA!! AA!! SOO! That must be the letter that tony talk about! " Heejun's eyes bulged open and quickly turned his head .
"TONY??!!!!"
"Yes.. He said .. hehehehhhe.. " KanGta grinned " You.. Have a love feeling with me and intend to give me one letter today.. he don't know whats the letter content but.. hehehhe.. He bet that it's a love letter and then.. we decided to make fun of ya.. We.. Tony.. Woohyuk.. And the other.. Hahhahahah.."
God d&mn I promised that I'll slice that monkey.. He ruined everything and the things getting harder now..
"Then , if that letter is really - really for me , why you wont let me read that letter? "
I sigh and shoved my hand to my pocket , taking the letter out and give it to him .
"Please,, Don't laugh.." Oh god how could he won't laugh... Man.. He were filled with a humor tension now..
"I proomise..'' Man... he's bad in acting...
He take the letter , opened the envelope and stightening the letter paper . He read it for awhile and when he seems to be finished reaidng , he folded it once again and shove it back to the envelope.
I've wait for his laughter .. Anything more bad than that too.. But Its only a silence in te air and summoning all the breave i have I lifted my head and look at him . His face wasn't amused one.. Its unreadable...
"I just want to let you know that you always the one.. Since a long time.. I promise we will done good .. Please.. Recived this love..." I shocked . Its the word inside the letter ...He shoved his bangs aside . Then a smile forming in his face . "I'll.." He stopped and hunged his head down. He silenced like that without saying anything , and after a few times , when i feel that I may go crazy with this curiousity , he suddenly lifted his head.
"I'll received you!!" AndI know he make fun of me once again . But this time i cant feel anything then relieved and almost fell down to the ground because my legs's like being numbed......
"Hahahaha.. what's the matter hyung? Youre looks like a drunked guy.." He held my arms .
"Please.. Don't scared me again.." I lean to his body and laughed . This time.. All of his jokes and play becomed a little enjoyed for me.......
I know
*This is the begining of the new day for us...*

"Akkkh.. I know!!!" He grinned and held two of my hands tightly . He bite his lips softly before said it .. "You must be.. 'ON' because.. OF THIS!!!!!!!" He grabbed the 'thing' inside my thigs!!!!!!!!
"IYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and he laughed in storm , the runned forward , avoiding me that really - really want to crushed him!!!!!

* Or maybe.. the new nightmare......

anyway.. I LOVE YOU.. TAYA!!!!

Last edited by nancieunni on 05-30-2002 at 10:55 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nancieunni Click here to Send nancieunni a Private Message Find more posts by nancieunni Add nancieunni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh wow.. haha a yaoi fic finally?!?!?.... well i hope now luna decides to post some of her work (go on... pester her to do it... trust me .... her work is good~~~~~~)

....hee hee that was really cute but uh..... "thing between my thighs?" ..... ......

Old Post 05-30-2002 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nancieunni

^^

Huahahhahahah

hey lunna unni.. cets i told her to make a new one too!!
Wheres her now "Lookin around' ha hah ah

'Between my thigs'

hehehehehhehehehehehhe

Old Post 05-31-2002 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nancieunni Click here to Send nancieunni a Private Message Find more posts by nancieunni Add nancieunni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote