Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > [short fic]~Tutor~ [feat. Minwoo, Hoyoung, Jang Nara]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

~Tutor~ Minwoo and Hoyoung

It's not really good and i wuznt gonna post, but then i saw how many posts were in the fanfics forum.. so here it is!~
========

The writing on the top is the person's point of view
( ) means that person is talking
[ ] is Minwo thinking
{ } is Haeji thinking

Minwoo

"Man did you see Haeji? She looks better than last year!" (Hyesung)
"I've seen better..." (Minwoo)
"Minwoo, I know that you're only saying that because she's the only girl who doesn't love you." (Hyesung)
"Hyesung, if I need your opinion I'll ask for it." (Minwoo)

[She's the only girl who ever gave me trouble. I never asked her out, she was a year younger than me. Now, I was a senior and every girl in the school would faint if I asked them out. All except for Haeji. Now, it's common knowlege that she doesn't like me. Actually, she hates me...So this year, she's going to be mine and fall in love with me but then I'm going to dump her. THEN she'll know who's better.]

Haeji

"Haeji! Did you see Minwoo? I'd die if he asked me out." (Sojin)
"Me too, but that's not a compliment." (Haeji)
"Why are you so mean to him?" (Sojin)
"I dunno, I just don't like that type." (Haeji)
"What type? Cute, perfect?" (Sojin)
"Gangpae, stupid, nalrari." (Haeji)
"I don't get you, sometimes you're the nicest and shyest girl I've ever seen. But times like this, I wonder how you're top at our school." (Sojin)
"Like YOUR miss perfect." (Haeji)
"See? I told you! I STILL don't get why you don't like Minwoo!!!" (Sojin)

{Me hate Minwoo? Well, it's kind of true. I just get so annoyed with him always teasing me or looking at me. I still have two years left and I'm already the talk of the school. I hear rumors about how I don't like him because I'm so rich already. I would love for it to be true.}

Minwoo

"Hi Haeji." (Minwoo)
I blocked the way to her class lunch just finished and she was late
"Get away from me you creep!" (Haeji)
She blushed.
[Wow, I never noticed how cute she looks when she blushes. Wait, that's not what I mean. It can't be what I mean.]
"I would get away from you but class already started I feel like ditching with you." (Minwoo)
"Just let me go to class!" (Haeji)
"What if I say no?" (Minwoo)
"Please?" (Haeji)
"Under one condition." (Minwoo)
"What?" (Haeji)
"You call me oppa." (Minwoo)
"Never!" (Haeji)
"Why not? I'm a year older than you. And this is Korea not America. I see you don't remember after a summer in America." (Minwoo)
"I only call people oppa if I think they deserve it. Now let me go!" (Haeji)
"Call me sumbae at least." (Minwoo)
"FINE!" (Haeji)
"Fine what?" (Minwoo)
"Fine sumbae!" (Haeji)
[I could make her go out with me easily. Probably if I ordered her to she would. Hmm, maybe I should try it out.]
"Haeji!" (Minwoo)
"What?" (Haeji)
"Do you want to go out?" (Minwoo)
"You're kidding right?" (Haeji)
"Nope." (Minwoo) [This is easier than I thought. Look at he thinking I know she's going to say yes.]
"Never, I'd rather die." (Haeji)
[Okay, maybe it's not that easy but at least I got her to call me sumbae. I'll get her to be mine, just wait.]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2002 01:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

"What type? Cute, perfect?" (Sojin)
"Gangpae, stupid, nalrari." (Haeji)

ahahah.. i love random funny quotes like that

your fic is cute!

thank you for contributing! i hope you keep posting... i'm going to like moderating this forummm...kkeke

Old Post 04-03-2002 03:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

Chapter Two Part One

My chapter two was too long so i split it up into two parts~
==========
~*Ch 2*~

Haeji

{I hate when he does things like that. It makes me all nervous and everything. I can't afford for myself to feel anything. I have to get through school.}

"Chae Haeji!" (Teacher)
"Nae?" (Haeji)
"On the first day of class you're late. Are you sure that's the impression you want to give me? I thought that you would be the earliest because you are the top kid in the school." (teacher)
"I'm so sorry, but something happened." (Haeji)
"I will let you go this time but I hope that later you will not be so late!" (teacher)
"Nae." (Haeji)

{I hate the Lee Minwoo. Who does he think he is? I'm late because of him!"}

I sat next to Andy Son. He was Minwoo's cousin but he was so different. He was nice and I always had things to say with him. The teachers called him Hoyoung because that was his korean name. Actually everyone called him Hoyoung or Hoi besides me because I met him in the US and he told me to call him Andy. He was my best friend besides Sojin.

"Haeji?"(Andy)
"Yeah?" (Haeji)
"What happened? Why were you so late?" (Andy)
"Your cousin wouldn't let me go to class." (Haeji)
"That's because he likes you!" (Andy)
"Augh, I hate him! No offense." (Haeji)
"None taken. I would hate him too. By the way, what are you doing Saturday night?" (Andy)
"Why?" (Haeji)
"I was wondering if you and Sojin wanted to come over to my place." (Andy)

{Minwoo was having another party. Andy and Minwoo lived together because Andy was staying only for school. His parents lived in America and that's how we got close. I stayed near his house in the summer and we spent every day together.}

"Andy, I know that Minwoo's having an other party so no." (Haeji)
"Please? It's just that no one hangs out with me because I'm younger!" (Andy)
"FINE I'm making sure that Sojin comes!" (Haejin)
"Good! The more the merrier!" (Andy)

After class

"Andy, I have to go know, but I'll see you tomorrow." (Haeji)
"I know, tomorrow Saturday." (Andy)
"What? That fast?" (Haeji)
"You didn't know? Why do you have to pretty yourself up for someone?" (Andy)
"No, it's not THAT. I don't know if I can come." (Haeji)
"Why not?" (Andy)
"I can't tell you." (Haeji)
"Please??? Please??? I won't tell anyone!!!" (Andy)
"Fine! I might have to work." (Haeji)
"Work? But you're rich!" (Andy)
"No, that's just what people think! My parents died two years ago. We lost all of our money but everyone thinks that I died too. It was in a fire and I have no relatives so no one bothered to look for me. I guess living by myself is better than an orphanage or a foster home. So, I have to work so I can pay for college later. And I'm hoping for a scholership." (Haeji)
"Where do you live?" (Andy)
"........" (Haeji)
"Just tell me!!!" (Andy)
"I can't. I have to go home and change for work right now. Bye Andy..." (Haeji)
"Bye, I hope I see you tomorrow!" (Andy)

Minwoo

[Finally Andy and Haeji finished talking and Haeji left. Maybe she would come to my party.]

"So?" (Minwoo)
"She's going to try to come, but I think you should give up. Haeji's not the kind of girl who would go out with guys. Her life is too hard." (Andy)
"What do you mean?" (Minwoo)
"Hyung, I think you should follow her home and see where she lives..." (Andy)
"Okay....."(Minwoo)

So I followed her. She walks pretty fast even if she's really skinny. Before she looked beautiful, but the more that I looked at her she looked like she needed to eat. So I followed her. She gazed at a huge house which was hers, or so I thought. She kept on walking on and on. The houses started looking worse and worse. She finally stopped at an apartment building. It looked as if it would break any second.

[What are you doing Lee Minwoo? This girl lives in this place and you're trying to trick her? What's your problem?]

"Lee Minwoo?" (Haeji)

[Busted! Oh well, it's okay just play it cool and you'll be okay Minwoo.]

Old Post 04-04-2002 09:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

Chapter Two Part Two

here's the 2nd part
=============
Haeji

"What are you doing here? Did you follow me here?" (Haeji)
"Kind of, but...."(Minwoo)
"I can't believe you! First you get me late for class, then you follow me home?! What are you going to do next? Oh I know, you're going to tell the whole school so they can make fun of me. That's it right??" (Haeji)

{I hate him. He's causing all of this stress. He doesn't know how much I envy him with his friends and his parties. I don't know what to do!}

"No, it's not like that...." (Minwoo)
"I hate you! Get away from me." (Haeji)
{I've never felt like this before, I feel like I want to kill him. He found out.... Now what am I supposed to do?}
"What if I don't? What if I do tell the whole school." (Minwoo)
"You wouldn't......." (Haeji)
{Don't cry....don't cry. You're not helpless, you'll be okay. JUST DON'T CRY}
"Are you crying?" (Minwoo)
"NO!" (Haeji)
"So do you want me to tell the whole school?" (Minwoo)
"Please don't..... I'll do anything!" (Haeji)
"Anything? Well, I think that a date will do." (Minwoo)
"Are you kidding??? I would never go out with you!" (Haeji)
"Are you forgetting something?" (Minwoo) He pointed at my appartement
{I hate him. I hate that bastard. But what am I supposed to do?}
"Fine..." (Haeji)
"Good, I'll see you tomorrow after school!" (Minwoo)
"I can't........" (Haeji)
"Why not?" (Minwoo)
"I have to.....work...." (Haeji)
"I can't hear you what?" (Minwoo)
{He was doing this on purpose. I hated him, just because he had money he had power.}
"Ihaftawork." (Haeji)
"WHAT?" (Minwoo)
{Something in me just snapped.}
"I HAVE TO WORK! Okay? Sh*t! I'm already late for today!!" (Haeji)
"Where do you work?" (Minwoo)
"Um... A hotel, I forgot what it's called..... It's like Im Hotel or something..." (Haeji)
"Come on, I'll take you there." (Minwoo)
"No, that's okay I'll just walk." (Haeji)
"But you're late, what if you get fired? Come on, I brought my bike." (Minwoo)

Minwoo

"Okay, thanks...." (Haeji)
"Hold on tight, I ride fast." (Minwoo)
It was the fastest I've ever gone in my life, but I knew that if I went fast she would hold on. She wasn't like the other girls who held on no matter what just so they could get closer to me.
"This is it right?" (Minwoo)
"Yes, thank you sumbae." (Haeji)
[Haeji, you have no idea how much it breaks my heart to hear you talk like that. You sound so sad. Don't worry, I'll fix everything for you. I'll make sure you smile again.]

Haeji

"You're late!"
"I'm sorry.... I'll never be late again." (Haeji)
"I told you that we need maids who come on time! I don't think that you fit our image of a good dedicated worker-----"
"I'm sorry, but Haeji came late because of me." (Minwoo)
"Mr. Lee..... Oh, why didn't you tell me Haeji? I'm very sorry Haeji go to work."
"Nae" (Haeji)
{Mr Lee? Minwoo? That doesn't make sense. Unless he's Mr. Lee's son.... no, that doesn't make sense. Then it would be all over school. Wouldn't it?}

Minwoo

"Okay, thanks...." (Haeji)
"Hold on tight, I ride fast." (Minwoo)
It was the fastest I've ever gone in my life, but I knew that if I went fast she would hold on. She wasn't like the other girls who held on no matter what just so they could get closer to me.
"This is it right?" (Minwoo)
"Yes, thank you sumbae." (Haeji)
[Haeji, you have no idea how much it breaks my heart to hear you talk like that. You sound so sad. Don't worry, I'll fix everything for you. I'll make sure you smile again.]

Haeji

"You're late!"
"I'm sorry.... I'll never be late again." (Haeji)
"I told you that we need maids who come on time! I don't think that you fit our image of a good dedicated worker-----"
"I'm sorry, but Haeji came late because of me." (Minwoo)
"Mr. Lee..... Oh, why didn't you tell me Haeji? I'm very sorry Haeji go to work."
"Nae" (Haeji)
{Mr Lee? Minwoo? That doesn't make sense. Unless he's Mr. Lee's son.... no, that doesn't make sense. Then it would be all over school. Wouldn't it?}

Minwoo

"Minwoo, it's nice to see you!"
"Father, I need a favor." (Minwoo)
"Of course, what is it?" (Mr. Lee)
"I need Chae Haeji to take a day off tomorrow." (Minwoo)
"Is that the only day?" (Mr. Lee)
"I need you to give her a place to stay. And whenever I feel like it, I need her to be avalible." (Minwoo)
"Minwoo, do you know how hard that is?" (Mr. Lee)
"What do you want?" (Minwoo)
"That you stay in school and get good grades. Also that you don't ditch or get into any fights." (Mr. Lee)
"Isn't that a bit too much?" (Minwoo)
"I will provide a tutor and I will let Chae Haeji have anything she wants and let you do anything you want. You can go clubbing and get drunk everyday. I don't care as long as it doesn't do anything to our family's reputation." (Mr. Lee)
"Then it's a deal as long as I get to pick my tutor." (Minwoo)
"Fine. Who would you like?" (Mr. Lee)
"Chae Haeji." (Minwoo)
"Minwoo, she's a year younger than you." (Mr. Lee)
"So? She studies the same things as me in her spare time. Actually she's a little better than me." (Minwoo)
"Fine. But if you do anything wrong I'll fire her on the spot." (Mr. Lee)
"Whatever." (Minwoo)

Haeji

"Chae Haeji, please go to Mr. Lee's office." (the intercom person)
{This is because I'm late right? I'm going to kill Minwoo.}
"Yes Sir?" (Haeji)
"I understand that you are good at school." (Mr. Lee)
"Yes." (Haeji)
"Instead of your usually job, you will tutor my son. I expect his grades to go up and his responsiblity." (Mr. Lee)
"Nae." (Haeji)
{I didn't know that Mr. Lee had a son. If I'm supposed to tutor him I guess he's pretty young. I wonder if he's cute. I love little kids. Hmm, this is the right room.}
"Hi I'm Haeji, I'll be your tuto-" (Haeji)
"Hi." (Minwoo)
"What are you doing here Lee Minwoo?..... Wait, don't tell me that you're Mr. Lee's son! That means that I'm supposed to tutor you! But you're older than me." (Haeji)
"So? You're smarter. I think you're supposed to tutor me, make sure my grades don't drop and you're supposed to watch me and make sure that everything is all right." (Minwoo)
"Wha-" (Haeji)
"I'm pretty sure that I told my father that." (Minwoo)
"You set this all up?" (Haeji)
"You didn't know? This new job pays better but there is a catch..." (Minwoo)
"What? I have to be with you?" (Haeji)
"I guess you can say that...." (Minwoo)
{Well, I do need the money. I don't think I can do anything without it. And living in a better place would make me feel so much better.}
"Actually, you have to go out with me." (Minwoo)
"No I don't! Who told you that!" (Haeji)
"Well the way I figure, tha's the best way for you to make sure that nothing happens to me. If you're my girlfriend, then you know that I won't take advantage of any girls." (Minwoo)
"Nope. Mr. Lee said that i am supposed to tutor you, get your grades up and make sure you're responsible." (Haeji)
"Fine." (Minwoo)
"Okay, let's start with English, okay?" (Haeji)
"I have a better idea! Why don't we skip today because it's the first day and all." (Minwoo)
"No. You have to get the best grade on your English quiz tomorrow!" (Haeji)
"Fine." (Minwoo)

45 Minutes Later

"Okay. Now it's your turn to read." (Haeji)
*snore* (Minwoo)
"LEE MINWOO!!! Are you sleeping?" (Haeji)
"But I can't think!" (Minwoo)
"What do I need to do to help you?" (Haeji)
"Help me what?" (Minwoo)
"Concentrate, think!!" (Haeji)
"I usually do better if there's a reward." (Minwoo)
"Okay, pick one and if you're the best in the school then I'll give you you're reward."(Haeji)
"Good, go to the movies with me." (Minwoo)

Minwoo

[Haeji ah, you have no idea how much going out will help you. You've gotten so much skinnier. Just looking at you makes my heart feel weak. If only I didn't know your secret. Then I wouldn't feel bad about dumping you later.]

"Fine. But only if you get the best grade in the class." (Haeji)

[Haeji, don't you know that I'll try my best? I'll make sure that you'll go with me. I hate it. I have to hurt you, but I have no choice. It's because I need to save my reputation.]

"Sumbae? Are you okay?" (Haeji)
"Yeah, can I just meet you tomorrow after school for the movie?" (Minwoo)
"Um, I'm only going if you're the best in the class." (Haeji)
"I know, I'll see you tomorrow." (Minwoo)
"Okay... Bye." (Haeji)

[sigh, Only if you knew how much I care for you Haeji. I can't let my feelings take control of me. I have to do only what I decided to do. Nothing more, I can't fall in love with you. Not now, never.]

The Next Day

"Haeji!!!" (Sojin)
"Sojin!" (Haeji)
"So? Are you going to the party?" (Sojin)
"Maybe, it's only if I can.... But I think so. I'll tell you by the next class." (Haeji)
"Okay." (Sojin)

[Haeji. Don't you remember? We used to play together as kids. You were my chut sarang and my chut kiss. (First love and first kiss) I remember it so well, why don't you? You were a little girl in pig tails. Now you have long straight black hair. You wore a cute pink dress and you were so beautiful. That day I fell off something. I don't remember that well. You told me that you'd kiss my boo-boo and then one thing lead to another and I kissed you. I just wish I could kiss you again and prove to you that I'm still the nice guy who you used to call oppa.....]
========
mellow yellow: i bet ur gonna be the bet mod

Old Post 04-04-2002 09:54 AM
xChUbBiExCheEkx

=)

write more it's interesting

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xChUbBiExCheEkx Click here to Send xChUbBiExCheEkx a Private Message Find more posts by xChUbBiExCheEkx Add xChUbBiExCheEkx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kandi

this is real good! please post more soon

Old Post 04-14-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kandi Click here to Send kandi a Private Message Find more posts by kandi Add kandi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

more more more
i've seen this on FFL i think ?

Old Post 04-15-2002 03:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

~*Ch 3*~

Haeji

"Haeji PLEASE GO TO THE PARTY!!! Lee Minwoo's going to be there." (Sojin)
"THE TEACHER'S COMING!!!" (Andy)
"Haeji I got to go, but remember it's Lee Minwoo!! It's Lee-" (Sojin)

{Lee Minwoo.... Why do you have to have the same last name? Everytime I hear Lee, I always think that it's him. Funny I don't remember his name. I just remember that he was oppa. I wore a faded red dress that day. He thought it was pink^^. He fell off of the tree. He was climbing it "to prove my love" he said. He just fell off because he was too busy smiling at me and yelling "watch me haejiah!!! I'm only doing this for you!." He fell off and I thought he was going to die. He hurt his cheek. He told me that he'd be all better if I kissed his boo-boo. I was going to but at the last minute he turned around and kissed my lips. I never saw him again. I guess that's why I'm clinging to Minwoo. Because he's Lee sumbae. But he'll never be.............Oppa.}

After class.......

"So?" (Sojin)
"So what?" (Haeji)
"Are we going?" (Sojin)
"I don't know. I have to talk to Minwoo I'll be back okay?" (Haeji)
"What? Talk to Minwoo!!! Haeji COME BACK!!!" (Sojin)

"Hey Haeji!" (Andy)
"Hi Andy! I didn't get to talk to you during class. I'm not sure if I can come." (Haeji)
"Oh.." (Andy)
"Where's Minwoo?" (Haeji)
"He's in class. Why are you looking for him?" (Andy)
"Oh, it's just cause-" (Haeji)
"Haeji!!! Guess what?? I got the top grade! Let's go!!!" (Minwoo)
"Okay Minwoo." (Haeji)

{He looks like oppa. He looks cute and so happy almost as if he's going to climb a tree and pronounce his love for me. Why is it that Minwoo looks like oppa. Could it be that Minwoo......that he's..............op- no, that makes no sense.}

Minwoo

[Why did you say yes Haeji? Why didn't you just say no and ignore me? Then I wouldn't feel so guilty. You remind me of the little girl you were. You were so cute then and you still are. Why did you say yes? Can't you see that I don't want to......that I just can't love you? You're making this hard on me.]

"Minwoo sumbae?" (Haeji)
"Yeah?" (Minwoo)
"You were kind of spacing out there..." (Haeji)
"Oh, sorry." (Minwoo)
"What movie do you want to watch?" (Haeji)
"Instead of a movie, what if we rent a video?" (Minwoo)
"Okay, what video do you want to watch?" (Haeji)
"Little Mermaid 2. I didn't watch it yet. I only watched one when I was little with my friend." (Minwoo)

[Haeji, I know what that look means. You remember and you can't forget it. We watched Little Mermaid the day before you left. You have no idea how much I watched it. The tape broke because I watched it so much. The part when you used to hug me, I would cry because I couldn't feel you anymore...]

Haeji

{Lee Minwoo? You watched it with a friend when you were younger? Could that friend have been me? Could it be that you're oppa? Is it that I hugged you when you were scared of the octopus? Is it that? Or did you watch it with Hyesung sumbae? I need to know, but I'm to scared to ask. So I'll be quiet. I'll just hope.....just in case}

~*Ch4*~

Haeji

"I watched Little Mermaid when I was a little girl. There was an oppa and he watched it with me." (Haeji)
"Oh." (MInwoo)
{Minwoo sumbae, why are your eyes full of hope. Could it be that you're not Minwoo sumbae, that you're Minwoo oppa?}
"Let's go in and get our movie.} (Minwoo)
"Oh, okay." (Haeji)
"Hey Minwoo."
"Hi baby. Did you miss me?" (Minwoo)
"Of course I did...Did you miss me?"
"Hi, I'm looking for Little Mermaid 2." (Haeji)
"Oh, come this way."
"Thank you." (Haeji)
{I'm crazy, oppa wouldn't be this mean. I'm positive that Minwoo sumbae isn't oppa. Oppa was never a player. Whenever I was around all he would see was me. It can't be him.}

Minwoo

[Haeji. I'm sorry but maybe if I act like this you won't want to be with me. Maybe you'll think I'm not your oppa. As much as I want to be, I know that it's impossible.]

"Come on Minwoo, I got the video, let's go." (Haeji)
"Where do you want to watch it?" (Minwoo)
"I don't care as long as it finishes fast." (Haeji)
"Fine. Let's go to my room." (Minwoo)

[We're here, at my house. The house that I hated because you never knew where I was. The house where I was so lonley. Now, I feel happy because you're going to go inside. Maybe if I kiss you you'll hate me. I won't kiss you Chae Haeji. I'm too scared that I'll lose you.]

30 Minutes into the movie

Haeji

{Minwoo, you look like oppa, you even hate the octopus as much as oppa did. Maybe, you are oppa.}

"You remind me of a guy that I liked." (Haeji)
"You only liked Minwoo oppa?" (Minwoo)
"Well, I guess you could say that I loved, no love oppa." (Haeji)
{Minwoo oppa? oppa? Is Minwoo really oppa?}
"Oppa?" (Haeji) whispered
"I'm here." (Minwoo) even softer

{Oppa, are you leaning in to kiss me? Did you love me too?}

Minwoo kissed her softly

"Oppa? Why did you leave?"(Haeji)
"I had no choice. I loved you Haeji." (Minwoo)
"You love...loved...loved me?!" (Haeji)
"I don't think I love you anymore." (Minwoo)
"I HATE YOU LEE MINWOO!!! You're not oppa. Oppa is nice and he loves me! You're not him!" (Haeji)
"Haejiah....." (Minwoo)

Minwoo

[At least she won't love me. I'll love her, but I won't be with her. That's okay, as long as I can see her. As long as I can make sure that she's safe.]

Old Post 04-17-2002 11:01 AM
yupkipucca

~*Ch 5*~

Haeji

{Oppa, why did you change? Is it because I'm not rich? Is that it? I don't care. I'm not going to stay the same. I never changed because I was waiting for you. I'm not going to wait anymore.}

"SES Hair Salon. Hmm, I think that I'll go inside." (Haeji)
"Hi, my name's Tammy. Do you have an appointment?" (Tammy)
"No..." (Haeji)
"That's okay. Actually, no one makes appointments but I'm so used to asking because where I used to work, if we didn't ask, we'd get fired." (Tammy)
"Oh." (Haeji)
"So, what would you like us to do?" (Tammy)
"I'd like my hair to have red streaks in it." (Haeji)
"Okay. Let me see who's free." (Tammy)
"There's Inji" (Tammy)
"Hi, I'm Inji" (Inji)
"Hi." (Haeji)
"So what's your story?" (Inji)
"I want red streaks." (Haeji)
"No, not that. I mean what happened." (Inji)
"What?" (Haeji)
"Let me guess. Lee Minwoo. Am I right?" (Inji)
"How did you know?" (Haeji)
"Any girl that sad has been dumped by Lee Minwoo. I've seen about twenty girls. I've heard that he has a girlfriend but he's cheating on her with a lot of other girls. Now they say that he's taking on some hubaes." (Inji)
"Oh." (Haeji)
"What did he say when he broke up with you? That it was fun?" (Inji)
"No. He said that he lovED me." (Haeji)
"Wow, he really cared for you. The others were just that he liked them or he had a fun time. He's been steady with a girl only once, but he dumped her, so I'd give up."(Inji)
"Okay." (Haeji)
"All done. You look really pretty. You shouldn't waste your time on a jerk like Lee Minwoo. He's just looking for a rich girl." (Inji)
"Thanks." (Haeji)
"Hope you feel better!" (Inji)
"Jane? Do you think that I could have your cell phone number so we can be friends?" (Haeji)
"Sure! I'd be happy to." (Inji)

{Is that it? You only wanted a rich girl and I'm not her? Oppa, I hate you. Worst of all, I can't face Andy anymore. Andy was so sweet and now I can't be friends with him.}

Minwoo

[Haeji. I hope you can understand....]

*Only One* (Minwoo's phone)

"Yuhbuhsaeyo?" (Minwoo)
"Minwoo ah?" (Mr. Lee)
"Nae?" (Minwoo)
"I found you a wife. Her name is Kim Ji Yoon." (Mr. Lee)
"Wait? Is she Kim Dong Wan's sister?" (Minwoo)
"Yes." (Mr.Lee)
"I thought the the Kim's were our rivals." (Minwoo)
"Minwoo. I have to tell you the truth. We're in debt. No one knows yet, so we arranged for you and Ji Yoon to get married." (Mr.Lee)
"Oh." (Minwoo)
"You're not going out with anyone right?" (Mr. Lee)
"Not anymore..." (Minwoo)
"Good. When can you meet her?" (Mr. Lee)
"When do you want me to meet her?" (Minwoo)
"At seven. Meet her at @cafe." (Mr. Lee)
"Okay." (Minwoo)

[Haeji, I love you but I can't have you. I'm okay with that, I just hope that you'll forget me......soon.]

Haeji

*Dashi* (Haeji's phone)

"Hello?" (Haeji)
"Haeji? This is Jane. Are you feeling better?" (Inji)
"No, I can't stop thinking about him." (Haeji)
"How about if we meet somewhere and talk?" (Inji)
"Sure. What about the new cafe?" (Haeji)
"You mean @cafe?" (Inji)
"Yeah. Let's meet at four thirty." (Haeji)
"Okay. I might be about five minutes late." (Inji)
"That's great." (Haeji)
"If you want me to, I'll bring Tammy. She's really nice, but if you just want to talk then I'll introduce you to her and her boyfriend a different time."
"Okay. See you then!" (Haeji)
"Bye! Maybe next time you can meet my boyfriend." (Inji)

{Hmm.... It's only 3:00 right now. I'll take a shower.}

Minwoo

[If I where my regular clothes then Ji Yoon probably won't like me because I'm not proper. I'll where......]

Haeji

{Hmm... 4:00. I'll get some ice cream before and then go.}

Minwoo

[4:00. If I go now I'll be on time. I have to be late so she gets mad. I'll just walk there so I'll be late....]

Haeji

{Perfect it's 4:20. I better go to the cafe now.}

Minwoo

[4:20.... Funny, she looks like.....
No, Haeji doesn't have red streaks in her hair. She was so nice and innocent she would never do anything like that.]

"Hi, I'm Minwoo are you Kim Ji Yoon?" (Minwoo)
"Yes. It's nice to meet you." (Ji Yoon)
"I just wanted to say that...." (Minwoo)
"Minwoo. I know that your a player. I know that girls flock you. But I've asked my father to hook us up. I'm never going to let you go." (Ji Yoon)
"Ji Yoon.... You're doing something really dumb. No girl has been able to make me love them...except...." (Minwoo)
"Except who?" (Ji Yoon)
"No one." (Minwoo)

[Haeji? She is Haeji!]

"So.... when do you want to wedding to be?" (Minwoo)

Haeji

{Did he just say wedding? I have to get out of here!}

"Inji....I have to go." (Haeji)
"Oh...OH!!! Okay." (Inji)

{I feel so tired.....}

Minwoo

THUMP

"Haeji?" (Minwoo)

[Oh my god! She fainted!]

"Haeji are you okay?" (Minwoo)

"Ji Yoon? I have to go." (Minwoo)
"Okay Minwoo" (Ji Yoon)

"Let go of her Lee Minwoo!" (Inji)
"Inji............" (Minwoo)
"I said let go of her!"(Inji)
"I can't.....I love her......" (Minwoo)
"Just like you loved Jane???? Look what happened to Jane now! She loved you! You were her life! LET GO OF HER! I don't want Haeji to turn out like Jane!" (Inji)
"I can't!" (Minwoo)

[Don't worry Haeji...I won't let you turn out like Jane. I'll make sure that you're okay. I promise you that....]

~*Ch 6*~

Minwoo

"Minwoo. I know that this is your house, but I need you to leave. I'll let you back in after Haeji falls asleep." (Inji)
"But..." (Minwoo)
"Minwoo, I don't want her to get hurt. I know that you're not going to stay with her forever. I can tell, your eyes they....they aren't so cold anymore." (Inji)
"Inji, I'm sorry about Jane. She reminded me of Haeji...I didn't know what else to do." (Minwoo)
"I know..... But I can't forgive you." (Inji)

Haeji

{Where am I?}
"Inji?!" (Haeji)
"Inji, I'm sorry about Jane. She reminded me of Haeji...I didn't know what else to do." (Minwoo
"I know....But I can't forgive you." (Inji)
"INJI!!!!" (Haeji)
"Haejiya, you're awake. Do you feel better." (Inji)
"Inji? Who's Jane?" (Haeji)
"No one." (Inji)
"WHO'S JANE??? LEE MINWOO!!!! GET IN HERE!!!" (Haeji)
"He's not here." (Inji)
"YES HE IS!" (Haeji)
"Haeji......" (Inji)
"I have to get out of here." (Haeji)
"HAEJI" (Inji)

*dialing of the phone*

"Hello?"
"Tammy? This is Haeji....um, do you mind if we talk?" (Haeji)
"Oh! Um, sure." (Tammy)
"Who's Jane?" (Haeji)
"Huh?" (Tammy)
"Uh.....Inji told me to ask you. She said that it would be better that way." (Haeji)
"Oh. Then let's meet at the park." (Tammy)
"Okay." (Haeji)

At the park~~~

"Hi." (Tammy)
"So?" (Haeji)
"Oh. Um Jane was Inji's best friend. She met Minwoo when he first moved to Korea. They became best friends. She loved him. Her favorite color was pink because he liked her when she wore pink. They were really good friends. One day, he did something horrible. He took her for a drive. When she was leaving, she saw what he did. He put candles, one hundred of them and put them in a heart shape. Then, they started going out. Inji always told Jane that she'd get hurt, but Jane never listened. I guess she loved Minwoo too much. He finally asked Jane to marry him. The day of the wedding, Jane whispered something to Inji. After that she ran out of the church sobbing. Later that day.............Jane died. She jumped into the ocean wearing a pink dress. It was her favorite dress. They say that she loved him and he didn't love her back." (Tammy)
"Oh." (Haeji)
"Do you want to go somewhere?" (Tammy)
"Yeah. Let's go to a no rae bang." (Haeji)

"Pretty, pretty boy I love you......" (Haeji)
"WOW! You sing really good! Do you want me to get you a job singing? I can if you want me to!" (Tammy)
"Sure." (Haeji)
"But you'd have to change your name." (Tammy)
"To what?" (Haeji)
"Um.... Jang Nara. Yeah that sounds good. We just need to go get you a make over!" (Tammy)

{Oppa. I know why you're avoiding me. You're trying not to hurt me. Don't worry, I won't bother you anymore. I'll let you go.}

Old Post 04-17-2002 12:14 PM
yupkipucca

~*Ch7*~

Minwoo

[Haeji. Where are you? I can't find you anymore. I have news, but I can't tell you. Everyone else knows but you. You're not even at school anymore. Everyone's saying that you dropped out. Is it because of me? Come back, I'll leave instead... Are you cold? Where are you Chae Haeji.......]

5 years later~

Haeji

"Saranghae yo, guhdae............." (Haeji)
*clap clap*
"Thank you." (Haeji)

"Hi. I'm a manager and I need a new solo gasoo. Do you want to sign a contract with me?"
"Are you serious? I'd LOVE to!" (Haeji)
"Good. I'll meet at you in Yoon's Kalbi at four okay?"
"SURE!" (Haeji)

Minwoo

"Shinhwa! You're on in five minutes!"
"Minwoo? Come on!" (Eric)
"Is.........god in this one?" (Minwoo)
"Huh? Oh yeah, it's our good-bye and their come-back. Can't you tell with the ballons?" (Eric)
"Oh....yeah" (Minwoo)
"Minwoo and Pilgo! Remember! It's twinking of PARIDISE! PPPPPP! Not faridise!" (Eric)
"Okay, okay! Geez, you'd think that we're in the US." (Minwoo)
"HYUNG!!!!"
"Andy!"(Minwoo)
"Hyung.... You're supposed to call me Hoyoung or Hoi. It's my Korean name!" (Hoyoung)
"Okay okay." (Minwoo)
"I haven't seen you in a looooong time. I missed you so much hyung!" (Hoi)
"I have to go now. We're on." (Minwoo)
"Wait! Hyung! I found out about Haeji!" (Hoi)

"Haeji? What about he-" (Minwoo)
"Come on! We're late!" (Eric)
"Eric! Let go!" (Minwoo)
"Twinkling of Paridise" (Shinhwa)

Haeji

"Hi. I'm Hae- Nara." (Haeji)
"Hae Nara? That's a weird name!"
"No. I meant that my name is Jang Nara." (Haeji)
"Okay. Um, here............."

"Nara!" (Manager)
"Hi." (Haeji)
"I have a contract for you. Would you like to become a gasoo?" (Manager)
"I'd love too!" (Haeji)
"Nara, are you good at acting?" (Manager)
"I'm okay. But I'm actually better at singing." (Haeji)
"Okay, good. Then I'm going to get you a job in New Nonstop the sit-com." (Manager)
"Okay! Thank you very much!" (Haeji)

Minwoo

"Hi Kyesang. Do you want to have dinner today?" (Minwoo)
"You're just saying that so you can have dinner at my parent's kalbi place." (Kyesang)
"..............^^;;................" (Minwoo)
"Okay, fine! Do you know someone named Hae Nara?" (Kyesang)
"Huh? No." (Minwoo)
"Well, she's going to be a star!" (Kyesang)
"How do you know?" (Minwoo)
"Because she's going to be on New Nonstop." (Kyesang)

Haeji

{My first day. Geez, just clam down! You'll be a-okay!}

"Standby....CUE" (PD)
"I'm Jjang Nara!" (Haeji)
"NG!" (PD)
"NARA YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE!" (Pd)
"I'm sorry." (Haeji)
"Standby.......CUE"

One year later~

Haeji

"Nara!" (In sung)
"Yeah?" (Haeji)
"We're having god as a guest!" (In sung)
"Oh! That's great!" (Haeji)

Minwoo

"Minwoo Hyung!" (Hoyoung)
"Yeah?" (Minwoo)
"I'm going to be in New Nonstop! Just watch okay?" (Hoyoung)
"I've never seen that show before." (Minwoo)
"HYUNG!!!" (Hoyoung)
"fine....." (Minwoo)

Haeji

"Haejiah?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
{It's.................................ANDY!}

~*Ch8*~

"And....An...Andy?" (Haeji)
"Haeji? I heard that you were going to be a gasoo, but I never knew that you were going to be an actress!” (Hoi)
”Oh, that…. I am, but right now I’m in new-nonstop.” (Haeji)
“Does Minwoo hyung know?” (Hoi)
”You know why I left. He didn’t want to hurt me like he hurt Jane so I…..I let him do what he wants.” (Haeji)
”That’s not it Haeji. It’s because he….He loves you. He thinks that you left him for someone better.” (Hoi)
”Andy, please don’t bring this up.” (Haeji)
”I have to. Minwoo hyung loves you.” (Hoi)
“I just….I just don’t think I can stand it…….” (Haeji)
”Don’t cry….” (Hoi)
”I know…..It’s just that, I can’t help it.” (Haeji)
”I know that you love him…why don’t you just give him a chance?” (Hoi)
”I don’t think that he wants to….” (Haeji)
”He loves you and you love him….what’s the hard part?” (Hoi)
”He doesn’t want me in his life.” (Haeji)
”Haejiah…..he’s only doing that because he loves you. He’s so dumb that he doesn’t realize that all you need is him.” (Hoi)
"I’ll think about it.” (Haeji)
"What is there to think about?” (Hoi)
"If I’m willing to get hurt again or not.” (Haeji)
"Haejiah~ I know that if you give Minwoo hyung up, you guys are both going to regret it your whole lives...."(Andy)
"Fine....I'll meet him tomorrow at four." (Haeji)

Next Day.....

Minwoo

"Minwoo Hyung?" (Hoi)
"Yeah?" (Minwoo)
"This is Hoyoung." (Hoi)
"Oh. Hi Andy. What's up? Why are you calling?" (Minwoo)
"Oh, um.... all of the guys ditched me to pay for lunch but I have no money so I was wondering if you could bring some for me." (Hoi)
"Oh, okay... is that it?" (Minwoo)
"Yeah...WAIT! Could you bring me some flowers?" (Hoi)
"WHAT?" (Minwoo)
"Not for me! There's a really hot girl near me." (Hoi)
"Oh. *whew* okay." (Minwoo)
"Okay bye!" (Hoi)
"WAIT! Where are you?" (Minwoo)
"@ cafe!" (Hoi)
[That's where Haeji fainted before. *sigh* I miss her so much.]

Haeji

{Well, I'll give him one more minute. If he doesn't come that I'm never going to see him again. Minwoo.......hurry up}

Minwoo

[Where's Andy............ *gasp*.....Haeji!]

Haeji

{He's really here........}

Minwoo

"Haeji where were you?" (Minwoo)
"Minwoo?" (Haeji)
"It's me...."(Minwoo)
"I can't believe that you came...I thought that you stopped loving me." (Haeji)
"Came? I'm here to meet Andy?!" (Minwoo)
"Oh. I have to go Minwoo." (Haeji)

[Haeji, don't leave me. I love you, but for your sake, I'll let you go.]

Haeji

{Minwoo, please hold on to me. I need you so much!}

Minwoo

[I guess I'll just watch you leave me Haeji.......

i'll forget you...

just let me cry once more...]

~THE END~

Old Post 04-17-2002 12:15 PM