Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Incest
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LiLkpsaera711

Incest

i posted this fic up at type-v, soompi, n divabug...so u can go their if u wanna cheat n find out wut happens

Prologue

¡°Mrs. Jung! Your baby did not make it, I¡¯m so sorry,¡± the doctor said in despair. There was Mrs. Jung, half conscious after the deliver, not hearing a single thing going around her. The world around her was going in a blur. So quickly, so quickly¡¦

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiLkpsaera711 Click here to Send LiLkpsaera711 a Private Message Find more posts by LiLkpsaera711 Add LiLkpsaera711 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Ahhh such a short prologue /:
sounds interesting already, post more please!!
:huh:

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ummm.....incest.....?

Old Post 04-28-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

uhm... incest? haha..... uhm... uhm... ew? but yea it does sound interesting.... i'll just read it here instead of at type-v~ haha... get a little more activity going on in the newly changed FICTION forumz~~

Last edited by MellowYellow on 04-28-2002 at 10:29 PM

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiLkpsaera711

Chapter One

¡°We gather here today in honor of¡¦¡± the pastor droned on and on.
Two year-old Jung Pil Gyo just sat there. He was so young, so pure, and so innocent. Didn¡¯t know what was happening, why everyone was crying. All he knew was, his mom had left and had never come back. Soon everyone was paying his or her respects to the deceased. Pil Gyo went to see what all the commotion was about. There he saw, his mother, dressed in a white gown.

¡°Mommy! There you are! Why are you sleeping in that box? Daddy? Why is mommy in there?¡± he questioned.
With absolute horror, his father just stood there, still recuperating after the death of his one and only love¡¦

*FLASHBACK*

¡°Mr. Jung! Great news! Your baby has regained her pulse! This is quite a miracle!¡± the doctor cried out in joy.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Few Months Later

¡°Mr. & Mrs. Lee, here is all the paperwork you need to fill out. Are you positive with your decision? Are you really sure you would like to adopt Min Jee?¡± the caseworker said in a tone that was rather uninviting.

¡°Yes, we are positive,¡± Mr. Lee, stating both their opinions.
¡°Look uhma(mommy)! She¡¯s so pretty!¡± four year old Minwoo said.
¡°Yes, we know,¡± she stated in a matter-of-fact tone, ¡°Hey sweetie, I¡¯m going to be your uhma now.¡±

Thirteen Years Later

¡°Remember oppa, I am no longer your sister, I am now Kim Mee Jin. Don¡¯t forget!¡±
¡°Now why am I doing this again?¡±
¡°Because I hate being the center of attention! Now get your butt out of this car so I can leave too!¡± Min Jee yelled.

Quickly obeying his sister¡¯s command, he got out of the sleek black BMW. And as soon as he did, a bunch of his so-called ¡°fan club¡± came rushing at him.

Meanwhile, Kim Kisa (chafuer kim) was driving toward a nearby alley to drop Min Jee off.

Perfect complexion, perfect posture, and a perfect body, everything a guy could wish for in a girl. But only, if she wasn¡¯t a nerd¡¦

Click, Click, Click, you could hear the sound of her polished black shoes as she entered the building. All eyes were on her, the beautiful nerd. Abruptly, her head jerked around and within moments, everyone looked away. Too afraid to stare at the eyes of an angel. Only one head remained unturned, Minwoo¡¯s. She glared at him with a ¡°Remember what I told you not to do?¡± look. And within a flash, he too, turned around.

The students quickly scurried away as the feared, Jang Sun Saeng Neem (teacher jang)approached, all but Min Jee.

¡°Kim Mee Jin!¡± He yelled in her direction. With one swift movement, she twirled around.

¡°Why are you not afraid of me?¡± he asked glaring into her eyes.

¡°Because I refuse to waste my energy on worthless things, such as you Mr. Jang!¡± she coldly stated and walked away.

¡°Kim Sang Jin!¡±
¡°Here!¡±
¡°Kim Mee Jin!¡±
¡°Here¡¦¡± she timidly answered.
The teacher quickly finished role call, ¡°Class, quickly turn to page 345 in your textbooks¡¦¡± the teacher droned on and on. Min Jee just sat there, pretending to be absorbed into the lesson, but truthfully, she was bored. Calculus A was something she had mastered once before in joong hak gyo.

*RING!*

¡°Class don¡¯t forget to¡¦!¡± her voice was muffled out by the tempestuous noise the students were creating as they trampled each other into the hallway.

¡°Umm sun saeng neem (teacher)¡¦I was wondering if I could transfer into a harder class. Calculus A is pretty boring to me.¡±

¡°I was noticing that too. Your grades seem perfect; you always seem on top of schedule¡¦hmmm¡¦I¡¯ll have to talk to the other teacher.¡±

¡°Thank you so much sun saeng neem!¡± With that she merrily skipped to lunch.

The cafeteria was bustling with noisy students. She quietly took a seat at her usual table. The table set aside for the ¡°nerds¡±. Quietly she took out her lunch and started chewing noisily. For she did not care what others thought of her.

¡°Psst! Min Jee! Did you see that really hot new guy?¡± asked her one and only close friend Joo Hae Lee.

¡°I told you not to call me by that! Where? I don¡¯t see!¡± she asked angrily.

¡°Oops. Sorry. Over there! In the black!¡± she whispered in her ear.

¡°Him? Where?¡± she asked Her.

¡°He¡¯s coming this way!¡± Hae Lee said excitedly. ¡°Oh no! and so is your brother!¡± she stated in a worried tone.

¡°WILL KIM MEE JIN COME TO THE MAIN OFFICE!¡± the secretary spoke into the intercom. But Min Jee was too preoccupied with the things that could happen with her brother coming near.

¡°I REPEAT! KIM MEE JIN COME TO THE MAIN OFFICE RIGHT THIS MOMENT!¡± the secretary yelled impatiently into the intercom.

¡°They¡¯re calling you Min Jee,¡± Hae Lee poked her in the back.

¡°Oh, yeah,¡± she said as she hurriedly ran towards the office.

Old Post 04-29-2002 12:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiLkpsaera711 Click here to Send LiLkpsaera711 a Private Message Find more posts by LiLkpsaera711 Add LiLkpsaera711 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiLkpsaera711

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
ummm.....incest.....?

uh yeah...u'll get the title later...but the story is sorta contraditory to the title but.....o well...

Old Post 04-29-2002 12:33 PM
lovedontloveme

hehe i was reading this at type v but i'm gonna read it here instead! haha we need more action here [:
your fic sounds really interesting actually, especially because of the title o.0
keep postin [:

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
your fic sounds really interesting actually, especially because of the title o.0
keep postin [:

haha fa sho.... hmm.... so uhm... meejin was adopted.... i think that's how the incest thing could happens? cuz she has some blood brother out there and she doesn't know about it? haha... these stories are always interesting..... btw i'm not reading this story at type-v

Old Post 04-29-2002 02:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiLkpsaera711

thanxz for all of the replies...i feel so special...puahah

Chapter Two

¡°There you are you squirrelly (do not ask where I got that word from) child,¡± she said in an annoyed tone.

¡°I¡¯m so sorry I¡¯m late, I got caught up in things,¡± she replied in a sorrowful tone.

¡°Yeah right you got caught up in things,¡± her inner conscious snickered to her.

¡°Oh shut up!¡± she hissed back.

¡°Excuse me?¡± the secretary asked in shock.

¡°Nothing,¡± she mumbled.
¡°Gyo jang sun saeng neem is waiting for you inside his office,¡± the secretary told her.

¡°Thank you,¡± she whispered quietly as she made her way into the office. Inside the office sat a plump little man, no taller than her, sitting in the most comfortable looking chair. On his desk was a black shiny nameplate that read: Park Sung Min.

¡°Ahn young ha sae yo,¡± she said as she bowed in the direction of the principal.

¡°Ahh¡¦geu lae uh, Kim Mee Jin shi. I see that you have been complaining about the lack of challenge in your classes,¡± he seemed annoyed by her presence, but nevertheless, it was his job and he couldn¡¯t complain.

¡°Nae,¡± she spoke quietly.

¡°Hmmm, I see you have quite excellent grades and class participation. I have talked to the teachers and they unanimously decided on allowing you to skip one grade, but if the classes still seem to be lacking of interest to you, please come and see me.¡± With that the meeting between her and the principal was over.

¡°Gam sa ham nee da!¡± she said joyously as she bowed towards him and left the room.

¡°Annoying kids these days,¡± he muttered as he shook his head in disbelief, ¡°They think they¡¯re too good to be true, hmph.¡±

Min Jee skipped blissfully to cafeteria ready to tell the good news to tell the good news to Hae Lee, but Hae Lee was nowhere in sight. Or at least she wasn¡¯t sitting where she was sitting before she had left.

Worriedly Min Jee desperately searched the cafeteria for her friend Hae Lee. Then, out of the blue, she felt a little poke at her sides.

¡°Looking for me?¡± Hae Lee asked playfully. Min Jee just glared back at her with a somewhat angry look on her face.

¡°No¡¦¡± Min Jee lied.

¡°Then were you looking for that new guy over there?¡± Hae Lee asked as she pointed over at where they sat before, but now sat him and her brother, enjoying their lunch.

¡°Hmmm¡¦¡± Min Jee thought to herself as she hastily pulled Hae Lee towards their usual table.

¡°Hey! Where are you taking me?¡± Hae Lee asked in shock.

¡°I¡¯m going to embarrass my ¡°brother¡± in front of everyone,¡± Min Jee said in an evil tone.

¡°WHAT? NOOO!!!!! MY REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED!¡± she yelled in horror.

¡°What reputation? We have no reputation Hae Lee,¡± Min Jee answered as a matter-of-factly.

¡°Oh yeah¡¦puhehe silly me,¡± Hae Lee muttered in a depressed tone.

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:18 PM
lovedontloveme

post more more more! >.<

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:01 PM
LiLkpsaera711

really short.......

Chapter 3

¡°AHEM!¡± Min Jee tried to make a loud fake cough to catch their attention. Four heads turned in their direction. From what Min Jee knew, they were all her brother¡¯s friends: her brother Minwoo, JunJin, Dongwan, and that other new kid.

¡°Hey-,¡± Dongwan stopped mid-sentence knowing that he was not supposed to say Min Jee¡¯s real name.

¡°Uh, EXCUSE ME, BUT THIS IS MY SPOT!¡± Min Jee said in her most obnoxious voice as she was staring directly at Minwoo.

¡°Oh, uh sorry. I guess I should get up,¡± Minwoo replied shocked at the tone of his sisters voice. He made his way out of the seat and moved to the seat right next to the new kid¡¯s.

¡°Whoa!¡± said the new kid in bewilderment. This girl had looked awfully familiar¡¦

¡°Yeah! I no what you mean Hyesung! This girl here has the shortest temper I¡¯ve ever seen. Sheesh!¡± said Dongwan jokingly.

¡°Awwww¡¦Hyesung¡¦what a perfect name for a perfect guy,¡± Hae Lee thought to herself as she heard the conversation.

¡°SHOULD I CLARIFY THE PHRASE ¡°MY SPOT¡±?!?!?!¡± she yelled towards them accenting my spot.

Dumbfounded, the four got out of their seats and left. Minwoo glared at her with the ¡°eye¡± as he left the table.

¡°Uh¡¦don¡¯t you think that was a tad bit harsh Min Jee?¡± Hae Lee asked hesitantly.

¡°No¡¦not at all. After all I told him repeatedly not to come near me at public gatherings. It¡¯s his fault, not mine, that he got yelled at,¡± Min Jee said in a sure tone.

¡°But he¡¯s your oppa!¡± Hae Lee said defending Minwoo. For everyone new that Hae Lee had a crush on Minwoo oppa for the longest time.

Old Post 05-01-2002 11:01 AM
LiLkpsaera711

thanxz for the replies...*ahem* its okai here goes...hope u like it!

Chapter 4

As Min Jee chewed vigorously at her sandwich, she looked back upon her actions.

“Oh shoot…what have I done? How will I look at Minwoo in the face?” she thought to herself gravely about what may happen to her.

*RING*

Finally the dreaded moment arrived, she would have to go home with Minwoo. She hesitantly walked out of class, her head facing down the whole time. Never in her life had she had to be ashamed of herself. This was a first for Lee Min Jee. No one had ever made her so nerve-wracking.

“Kim Mee Jin!” an unknown voice called out to her. With one quick turn, she met herself face-to-face with Jang sun saeng neem (mr. jang). “Sung gyo jang sun saeng neem (principal) wanted me to give you your new schedule. Use it starting tomorrow,” he said with no emotion at all.

Without saying a single word, she slowly walked out of the building. For she was in no hurry at all to face Minwoo’s kkoo joong (reprimand?).

Instead of standing in the main entrance, she walked towards the alley where she was usually picked and dropped off.

There she waited patiently for her ride to come. Finally, her ride arrived. But to her surprise as she reached for the car door, the tinted black window slid down and there was Minwoo’s face.

“Hmmm…I don’t think there’s enough room for you Min Jee. I mean after all, this IS MY SPOT, right Min Jee?” Minwoo questioned deviously, she knew what that meant. She would need to walk home.

So Min Jee trudged along the sidewalk, feeling very bad for what she had done. And just her luck, it started pouring rain.

“Hey Mee Jin!” a stranger’s voice called out. Wondering whom it was, she turned around.

“Uh…” she replied dumbfounded, for she didn’t expect someone to know her name, “Hy- Hyesung?”

“You remember my name? I feel so honored,” Hyesung said pompously. As he raised his umbrella over our heads.

*FLASHBACK*

“Daddy? Where are we going?” asked the little boy.

“We’re going to go meet someone I know,” his father replied monotonously.

*FEW MOMENTS LATER (STILL IN THE FLASHBACK)*

“Now son, stay here,” his stern father commanded pointing to the bench in the hallway.

Curious, he looked into the window, which showed visibly what was going on in the room where his father had gone into. There, before his eyes were 14 cribs full of babies. As he inquisitively peered into the room, one baby caught his eye. A little baby, there seemed to be a radiating glow coming from her that caused him to look carefully at her.

*FLASHBACK*

“Hyesung? Uh Earth to Hyesung?” Min Jee asked as she waved her had furiously in front of Hyesung’s face.

“Huh? Oh! Yeah, sorry,” Hyesung said still in another realm.

“Could you walk me home?” Min Jee asked, knowing that he probably wouldn’t know where Minwoo lived.

“Sure.”

The rest of the way home was in absolute silence except for a seldom cough from Min Jee.

“This is my house Hyesung,” and without letting Hyesung say another word, she ran through the main gate into her home.

“So this is where she lives,” he thought to himself.

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:33 PM
lovedontloveme

I don't like her already.. so mean to Minwoo /:
haha post more !! [:
Hyesung's the new boy eh? Cool stuf, I bet he and Min Jee get together or something ^^

Old Post 05-06-2002 08:06 PM
LiLkpsaera711

need to make some clarifications....minwoo LEE *hint hint* MRS. LEE adopts a kid...1st chptr...ring a bell? yes...their related...sorta

Chapter 5

¡°Uhmah! (mom) Appah! (dad)! I¡¯m home!¡± she shouted into the vast foyer, only to be returned with eerie silence. She felt a chill go up her spine; her home was usually bustling with noise.

¡°Young Mistress, Master and Mistress went out for dinner,¡± one of the servants said scaring her half to death for she did not see her.

¡°Oh, okay, thank you,¡± she replied.

She ran up the grand spiral staircase, which led to the 2nd story. She opened the door with much frustration. To her surprise, her brother, Minwoo stood there, apparently had been waiting for her.

¡°Uh¡¦hi oppa¡¦?¡±She said with much fright in her voice.

¡°Why were you being so b*tchy at school today?¡± Minwoo asked her with much anger in his usually kind soothing voice. ¡°You know what? I¡¯m getting sick of having to pretend that I don¡¯t know you at school anymore!¡± he yelled in her face as he knocked down all of her picture frames on top of her shelves.

¡°Oppa!¡± She screamed as she shut her eyes and covered her ears in terror. Nevertheless, Minwoo kept on going on his rampage, throwing books, shattering glass, ripping drapes, and destroying everything he could get his hands on.

Then, when he was finished, he shoved past Min Jee without a word and slammed her door behind him.

She hastily started to pick up the broken pieces of glass and repositioning her books. After she was done, she slowly crept down the hallway into Minwoo¡¯s room.

¡°Oppa?¡± she asked with a hint of love and care in her voice as she opened the door. There she found Minwoo lying on his bed sleeping somewhat peacefully.

She plopped herself onto his bed stroking his hair. ¡°Oh oppa, why do you hate me so much then love me unconditionally the next minute?¡± she spoke quietly.

¡°Why?¡± she could smell the hint of soju in his breath, apparently he had been drinking while she had been cleaning up the mess he had made.

¡°Would you really like to know why? It¡¯s because¡¦¡± Minwoo couldn¡¯t finish his sentence because their parents unexpectedly arrived home early from dinner and was making a big fuss about it down stairs.

¡°How is it my fault that you forgot to make reservations?¡± Mrs. Lee screamed in outrage at her husband.

¡°My fault? I don¡¯t need a reservation to get into that restaurant! I practically own the freaking thing!¡± Mr. Lee yelled back in defense.
¡°Uhmah? Appa?¡± Min Jee called out questioningly. Mr. and Mrs. Lee both turned their heads towards Min Jee at the same time. Then they both made their way upstairs but headed for different staircases which lead to different parts of the house. Min Jee just scratched her head in bewilderment, her brain not being able to comprehend the information that had just entered.

Old Post 05-08-2002 10:47 AM
MellowYellow

all i'm thinking is... hyesung... drool... nothing bad better happen to him....kekek

keep posting! interesting story so far.... but yea minjee is hecka mean to her oppa

Old Post 05-08-2002 06:13 PM
LiLkpsaera711

Chapter 6

The next day, the house was still much in chaos, the parents still hadn¡¯t forgiven each other and the whole entire house was in an uproar. Minwoo still hadn¡¯t forgiven Min Jee yet but they pretended nothing had happened because of the stipulation that both of their parents were in.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

¡°Excuse me? Is this ee hak nyun sam ban (2nd year of high school 3rd class*)?¡±

¡°Yes, it is. Why may I ask?¡± the teacher asked quite annoyed by her interruption.

¡°Well I was told I was to come here starting today for homeroom (I don¡¯t know what they call it in Korea),¡± Min Jee said uncertainly.

¡°Well, what is your name?¡± the teacher asked more annoyed, for she had not been aware of this student¡¯s schedule change.

¡°Mi-¡¦Mee Jin,¡± she answered being grateful for not saying her real name out loud.

¡°Okay, Mee Jin. Why don¡¯t you take a seat right there next to Hyesung?¡± the teacher said as she pointed to the empty seat next to Hyesung.

¡°Sheesh, two new students in a week. This is crazy.¡± The teacher thought to herself.

¡°Hey Mee Jin,¡± Hyesung greeted her with an excited tone.

¡°Uh hey¡¦¡± Min Jee replied rather annoyed.

¡°So how-¡° but Hyesung couldn¡¯t finish his sentence.

¡°Mr. Hyesung and Miss Mee Jin! Will you please keep your mouths shut? Since this is your first day in my class, I will let you slide. Mr. Hyesung, since you know all the rules for my class, why don¡¯t you kindly write them all down 20 times each for Miss Mee Jin?¡± The teacher yelled and ended her statement with a smirk.

¡°Oh my goodness, I¡¯m so sorry Hyesung,¡± Min Jee replied feeling bad for getting him in trouble.

¡°I guess you will join us too Miss Mee Jin,¡± the teacher coldly told her with a grin on her face.

¡°Dang it,¡± Min Jee thought to herself, but what she did not know, was that she had spoken her thoughts aloud.

¡°Excuse me Miss Mee Jin?¡±

¡°Uh¡¦I said¡¦uh¡¦David¡¦yes. I was talking to myself about my cousin David,¡± Min Jee came back with a comeback quickly.

¡°Well next time please keep it to yourself,¡± the teacher seemed rather disappointed for not being able to get her into more trouble than she was already in.

*RING*

As the bell rang, the students rampaged out of the class and onto the hallways. But before Min Jee and Hyesung could cross the threshold, the teacher called out to them,

¡°I expect both of you here after-school!¡± she yelled to them as they scurried away to their next class.

¡°I never got to properly introduce myself. Hi! I¡¯m Kim Mee Jin! And you are?¡± she asked with a big smile spreading across herself.

¡°Um yeah¡¦I¡¯m Shin Hyesung,¡± he said rather surprised at her perkiness.

But before she could say anything more, Hyesung had run off to his next class.

¡°Hmph! How rude?¡± she thought to herself as she walked towards her next class, hoping that she wouldn¡¯t have to go through the same ordeal that she had to go through the previous period.

*DURING LUNCH*

Like always, Min Jee and Hae Lee ate at the usual table during lunch. The only table that was most secluded from everyone else in the cafeteria.

*AT MINWOO¡¯S TABLE*

¡°Hey Hyesung! What¡¯s up man?¡± asked JunJin.

¡°Nothing much really,¡± he replied in a monotonous tone.

¡°You want to come over to my house today? You can meet my sister,¡± Minwoo asked Hyesung.

¡°Oh, I¡¯m sorry I cant today, I have detention with this one girl today after school¡¦¡± Hyesung stated sadly.

¡°You can come after your detention then, okay?¡± Minwoo told him.

¡°Okay then, I¡¯ll see you after my detention,¡± Hyesung put a bright smile on his face.

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:31 AM