Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > color contacts??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hYunNiEe~

color contacts??

what color is pretty??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2002 12:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hYunNiEe~ Click here to Send hYunNiEe~ a Private Message Find more posts by hYunNiEe~ Add hYunNiEe~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i like purple.. but i'm just kinda weird... the red onez r cool but they're scary~

Old Post 04-17-2002 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Cool

i got purple ones..
its whatever colors match you the best

Old Post 04-17-2002 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

my bro has tried 3 diff. colors, and they all looked pretty cool, they were grey, blue(looked kinda weird at first tho), and hazel.

Old Post 04-17-2002 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

reflective/blue

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-17-2002 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

gray...purple... and.... hazel

one brand has HONEY.... and that color is pretty

in the recent issue (or the one before) of TEEN there's a little guide for what colors might look good on you~

like if you just want to ENHANCE your colors.... or if you want to CHANGE them.... try looking in that mag... it's just called TEEN... i forgot who was on the cover...haha sorry.... but it's there....

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

This girl at school has naturally violet eyes.
I would want dark dark Prussian (hehe...anime reference here) contacts or grey/silver.
Hell...my eyes are basically black so anything cool like that.
Or something freaky like spirals.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-19-2002 05:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

Purple ones would be really cute on asians~ ( I think it does )

Old Post 04-19-2002 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

my friend's had purple before.. looked cool [=

i've always wanted blue-grey contacts.. so i can look like sayuri from 'memoirs of a geisha' hahaha and i want honey contacts or just plain grey,,, i dont tink blue would suit me /:

Old Post 04-20-2002 10:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

light blue contacts would look pretty freaky. but for azn ppl, dark blue, hazel, grey, honey-brown, and green contacts would look cool. go for the dark blue!

Old Post 04-21-2002 06:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeeyungee

blue/gray

Old Post 04-23-2002 02:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jeeyungee Click here to Send Jeeyungee a Private Message Find more posts by Jeeyungee Add Jeeyungee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I had purple ones and they looked really cool. My friends told me that my eyes really popped out... Hahaha... I ripped those contacts...

But I want HONEY, PURPLE (again), and I really really really want the color WHITE!!! For reallz, it's freaky and all but I like it... It whites out your eyes and all that people see is a lil' black dot in the middle! KEWL!

Old Post 04-26-2002 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I had purple ones and they looked really cool. My friends told me that my eyes really popped out... Hahaha... I ripped those contacts...

But I want HONEY, PURPLE (again), and I really really really want the color WHITE!!! For reallz, it's freaky and all but I like it... It whites out your eyes and all that people see is a lil' black dot in the middle! KEWL!

whoa haha! white? that soundz cool~ but i'm thinking my mom won't approve...haha

i remember that guy from limp bisket uhm... bizket.. uhm... okay i dunno how to spell that.... but a guitarist ....he had BLACK contacts... those were pretty cool but freaky

have you seen like the mona lisa contacs? and the cat eye contacts? those are freaky...haha

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

what about mirror colored contacts (If they made them)

I think that would be cool

Old Post 04-28-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

wow, mirror contacts would be sweet. I got blue contacts at one point in time, but they didn't fit at all cause they apparently "only came in one size" as the eye doctor said. I don't think they did but they might have. Anyway they were too big and slid around on my when i moved them, it was weird. They irritated too so i only wore them for like 4 hours to see if they'd adjust or something but they never did so i just wear the regular ones again... :sad: .

Some guy has white ones in our school and he looks so freaky. Not in a good way either, cause he's nasty looking in a grungy way and now he has white eyes. He looks terrible. hehe

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

yeah, white is freaky. I imagine ppl w/mirror contacts would look good.

does the contact makeing ppl have a webisite?

I don't wear contacts

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
idunno

i have: clear, purple, blue, gray, brown, honey

ill post up pics of my eyes if u guys want lol

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for idunno Click here to Send idunno a Private Message Find more posts by idunno Add idunno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i want honey or purple~those wud look so pretti on azns! but wut i want most is RED!!! how is it scary? that wud be sooo cooooool. sumtin freaky wud be like to have snake eye contacts. hey contacts wit a flame on them wud be cool too.

Old Post 05-19-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i think the hazel, grey, n purple would look best on asians buh it all depends... like with wut hair color you have. if u have black long hair, then purple, grey, n most any other color would look good. if u have a light light brown, blue would look good. i've seen green contacts on a girl w/ redish hair too~ i want contacts buh my mom wont let me get em since they make ur vision worse.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-20-2002 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

It seemed like I already replied to this same post everytime, but I guess not for dis one... I think dark-brown loox good on Asianz, esp. if you have your hair highlighted or dyed to a lighter brown. Otherwise, grey is the best color to get. Datz what I got. Blue is ok, too. but I wouldn't get it since so many gassos do that anyway.

Old Post 05-21-2002 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote