Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > wuh kind of hairstyle do u have?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
snowangel
ebOoo

as of yesterday.. it's black once again.

it's just long and straight. boring.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i got hair..lot of hair..long hair..shaggy hair.. dyed hair..dead hair

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

mah hair ish a lil longer than shoulder length...recently i colored it black...and den i didnt like it sho i changed it to brownish blondish streaks...and then i wanted more color sho i added shum at home hehe...i tink i color mah hair too much n change colors way too often...mah hair ish sho damaged >.<

Old Post 09-15-2002 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

hm my hair is typical asian guy hair
0 on the sides spiked on the top and dyed brown

Old Post 09-18-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

layered front n bak cpt you cant really tell its layered...
its straight n its sort of a red in the sun n its black in a room... weird isnt it? its like medium length...
typical azn hair

Old Post 09-27-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

same here... when i'm out in the sun... my hair is mad light brown... without sunlight... then its like chocolate brown.

Old Post 09-28-2002 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

hair. i have hair.

Old Post 09-28-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

mmmm.... me i have layered black hair. and i have like...10
streaks of blonde... and yea. =)..

uhhh wen im in da sun my BLACK hair turns brown and muh blonde turns.. SUPER blonde

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

i have two front bangs to around eye level and then it fades to about 2cm in the back. yay..that not gonna last long and im not da person who goes every 2 weeks. woo. -_-

Old Post 10-07-2002 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i changed my hair again now i part it in the middle and i dyed the underneath hair black

Old Post 10-09-2002 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i got a haircut yesterday..its..short..but its pretty.. ^_^

Old Post 10-09-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chung_freestyle

My hair is jus normal. it is getting longer. wen it is like past my ears, the front of my hair will be curling down then out. Iwish i had strait hair....<sigh>

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chung_freestyle Click here to Send chung_freestyle a Private Message Visit chung_freestyle's homepage! Find more posts by chung_freestyle Add chung_freestyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote