Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > How you want your lover to dress?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

i didn't mean it like that... i meant what do you prefer. i prefer girls that wear hip hop. its not like i say oh, i won't goo ut with you 'cause you don't dress in hip hop. i was making a joke. useually i ask them if we could go shopping and i see if they like it. if they don't that's ok. i'm just sayin' i like girls in hip hop. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
concerning my answer: to me, "a simple white [cotton] dress" symbolizes someone who is pure, simple, and naive. someone who isnt concerned with asthetics, but even so, beautiful, as is signified by a dress. those are the ideal characteristics i seek in a girl, and to say i seek a girl that dresses in "a simple white [cotton] dress" is more elegant than to list the same qualities attributed by it.

--------
thats how i see and interpete it. gah... im afraid im doing a bad job expressing myself so ill close with this word: symbolism.

aww.... more guys should think the way you do

for me... i really don't care what my guy dresses in as long as he makes an effort to look decent.

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
hmm.
from what i understand, i think ilsung is merely trying to express what type of girls he prefers, and does so by attributing characteristics through clothing. clothing tells a lot about a person: a slutty girl will most likely dress slutty (lewdly) and a preppy girl will most likely dress preppy (modestly). by saying he wants his girl to dress hip-hop, he is expressing his preference of the characteristics attributed to a girl that dresses in hip-hop over the characteristics attributed to a gril that dresses in any other types of clothing. i suppose he does a bad job expressing himself, and i believe he is a bit lacking in english as one can see through his word choice; for example, 'girlfriend' would be a more appropriate word than 'lover'. (no offense intended ilsung) i think thats where all the misunderstanding is coming from.

my argument makes sense, considering ilsung ends his post with a question that has nothing to do with his previous statement; he asks what others prefer their 'girlfriends' to dress in, not demand their 'girlfriends' to dress in. thus, whatever he said previously becomes irrelevent.

concerning my answer: to me, "a simple white [cotton] dress" symbolizes someone who is pure, simple, and naive. someone who isnt concerned with asthetics, but even so, beautiful, as is signified by a dress. those are the ideal characteristics i seek in a girl, and to say i seek a girl that dresses in "a simple white [cotton] dress" is more elegant than to list the same qualities attributed by it.

--------
thats how i see and interpete it. gah... im afraid im doing a bad job expressing myself so ill close with this word: symbolism.

so he came out of his cave huh.

doesnt matter what she wears as long as it can be taken off d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

sorry i lived in korea for 13 years i only learned what my mom taught me my grammer isn't good.

Old Post 12-04-2002 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

moved to fashion forum.
i like casual, comfy clothes. but not trashy ^^;

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i dont care how she dresses as long as it isnt trashy. i want her to keep her individuality without my influence.

word

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-04-2002 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
i didn't mean it like that... i meant what do you prefer. i prefer girls that wear hip hop. its not like i say oh, i won't goo ut with you 'cause you don't dress in hip hop. i was making a joke. useually i ask them if we could go shopping and i see if they like it. if they don't that's ok. i'm just sayin' i like girls in hip hop. sorry for the misunderstanding.

haha it's ok i thot u meant u'd ONLI date girls if they dressed in hiphoppish stuff. ur sayin u'd like them to wear ghetto clothes, but they dun have to for u to date them, rite?

Old Post 12-05-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

See now this is completely different. I retract my previous statement. However, when you say you will only date a girl that dresses in hiphop it's hard to tell you're joking without some other help.

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

however he feels lyk... but i PERFER hip hop or casual.. ^^ not too picky long as he dont wear pink im koo!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

anything she looks good in!! obviouslie nice.. i like normal style.. jus a nice shirt and jeans is good!!

Old Post 12-05-2002 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasWusHot

just as long as their not in tight tapered jeans and big t shirts lol just some weird thing i cant stand

Old Post 12-07-2002 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
however he feels lyk... but i PERFER hip hop or casual.. ^^ not too picky long as he dont wear pink im koo!

aww you trippin lol

with a right pink and white looks good i'mma wear this for prom lol like magenta type color with a white suit

Old Post 12-10-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

as long as he knows how to dress himself without his mummy buying all the clothes for him. and if he could at least have some sense of style, then im happy with that.

Old Post 12-11-2002 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roentgen
take nothing for granted

nice clean clothes that aren't revealing(ex. see-thru shirts, cut off shirts, no shirt, etc)

-first member-

Old Post 01-05-2003 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote