Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Was this considered embarrassment?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

this is kinda off topic, but here some chinese are racist against other races, esp if they have darker skin tone. the older generation especially, i heard a lot of nasty comments..so i think racism is kinda worldwide, in every society, the majority of ppl always look down on others...

as for you punching that guy, i can understand how angry you must've felt...for me laughter is the best answer, cos when you laugh at their comments, it makes them feel stupid. he must be reaalllyy stupid to say stuff like tat anyways, laugh at his stupudity and ignorance!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PakChunhui1983

I don't know the reason for this , so don't bash out. Somehow my parents don't like middle eastern people because they go around stealing jobs from koreans. One example, my parents owned a korean beauty store in downtown charlotte and soon afterwards, alot of middle eastern people came and stole our prices and copied our styles...

Is this true?

Last edited by PakChunhui1983 on 09-17-2002 at 03:41 AM

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PakChunhui1983 Click here to Send PakChunhui1983 a Private Message Find more posts by PakChunhui1983 Add PakChunhui1983 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

aiight... lemme say this... violence is not a good thing, but not standing up for yourself is worse... for me im not one to stand around and take verbal abuse from people i don't know about my nationality, rather my race... lemme say this, when the blacks fought for their freedom by establishing the underground railroad, that was an achievement, today we don't see that as a crime as it was back then... therefore i don't see y that boy didn't justly deserve to have some sense knocked into him... but then again, violence toward another person especially those thick rednecks doesn't change how they feel, moreover it makes their prejudice even stronger... violence should never be your only alternative, but then again i know how thick headed some of those rednecks can be... the're off in their own little world where civil rights down exist, what can you say, you can't change everyone, but don't ever not stand up for your rights... maybe you didn't take the best course of action, but im glad you atleast stood up for yourself

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
how old was this kid.. if he was much younger than you.. i have no respect for you at all.. if he was around your age and or older.. i still dont know

just like you i would feel insulted and aggravated if someone said a comment about my gf or asians in general.. but i feel violence does not help violence.. im not quite sure what your gf meant by that response.. something about the enemy? but resorting to violence in my opinion is just as bad as some racist remark.

call me a pussy if you want.. God said to love your enemies..

i agree. of course i'd be pissed if sum1 called me an asian slut but i wudn't want mai bf or sum1 i knew to punch him cuz wut wud that achieve? onli more violence and hatred, widening the gap of racism. violence is not the answer to these kind of problems....
i'm not sayin dun stand up for urself, but that just isn't the best way to do it. :huh:

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote