Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > read this......FOB or not FOB
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Lost Empire

Post read this......

are you a FOB?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2003 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Lost Empire Click here to Send The Lost Empire a Private Message Find more posts by The Lost Empire Add The Lost Empire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

super/mods close this.

Old Post 04-01-2003 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Lost Empire

hmm

oh really -0-

Old Post 04-01-2003 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Lost Empire Click here to Send The Lost Empire a Private Message Find more posts by The Lost Empire Add The Lost Empire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

closing

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-01-2003 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

i dont get it.. why is this closed? reopening until someone explains.

Old Post 04-04-2003 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

im not a FOB. i wish i was.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-04-2003 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

no, i was born here. Question though, can FOBs be nonasians? i mean the term is really general and people use it to describe a very specific sect of society dealing with the V's for pictures and east asians, but how about south asians or irish or whatever?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-04-2003 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
i dont get it.. why is this closed? reopening until someone explains.

sorry i told them to. wouldn't this be more appropriate in the random thoughts forum then? the question has no relation to the "experience" forum

Old Post 04-04-2003 01:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
sorry i told them to. wouldn't this be more appropriate in the random thoughts forum then? the question has no relation to the "experience" forum

i suppose the question could be pertaining to has anyone ever been asked that question, or the question in its nature just entails some sort of experience with living as a "fob" i suppose. There are possibilities, though i must digress i thought closing it at first would be fitting, but it could go either way now that i look at it.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-04-2003 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

????
close or move or stay?
well i think i should atleast change the name to match the topic

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-05-2003 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i wanna be a fob T-T

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
????
close or move or stay?
well i think i should atleast change the name to match the topic

i guess you should leave it cause jusun said so.

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:20 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i guess you should leave it cause jusun said so.

hahaha stupid Seon Ho

nope not a FOB

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyCz miLanO
werrd

im partial FOB.....lol i knoe korean, but i dont alwayz speak it with my friends

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 04-06-2003 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yes i am i think, i'm from an asian country and i speak with a strong chinese accent. v

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
yes i am i think, i'm from an asian country and i speak with a strong chinese accent. v

psh, i thought you had a british-sounding accent, silly hongkee

Old Post 04-08-2003 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

woo, tommy getting saucy.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-08-2003 02:46 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
psh, i thought you had a british-sounding accent, silly hongkee

don't insult my motherland ar!! is Hong Kong not Hong kee! You tea drinking monkey!!

Old Post 04-08-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

lol, I'm gonna get back on topic...

as I've asked before in a thread in "what's fob?" I don't know the real definition...

if you're saying fob as in do I talk funny and 'fresh off the boat'...NO

if you're saying fob as in do I always hang out with my race and I'm bling blinging... NO

if you're saying fob in any way that it can be related, I'm probably not that...

except, if you mean fob as in I hang out with other races and not my own... DEFINITELY!

Old Post 04-08-2003 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

no..born in..sandiego

Old Post 04-10-2003 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote