Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > what do you do to put your mind at ease?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

sleep
music
sing
dance
watch tv
..dont talk to anyone

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i listen to slo jam and draw

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Pray.
Listen to music
write
draw
think about something else other than what i want to forget.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

blast on real loud music........ ionna why.. :sleepy: but it puts my mind to ease...

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

listen to music....
sleep.....
take a SUPER LONG shower.....
drive super fast...... with initial d music.....

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
hmmm silence and meditatin

thats me..or i listen to a lil bit of soft music like classical, soft pop, and those calming songs.

Old Post 08-18-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

also write poems..makes me relax..and chill

Old Post 08-18-2002 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

yeh.. writing.. helps me relax... and pour out my feelings on paper.... nowadays. i jess listen to canon in D

Old Post 08-18-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

lesse...listening to music and lying on my bed staring out the window (it'll help if it was a bright sunny day ^_^) also tend to cry...although it doesnt put my mind at ease...only for a short while but afterwards, i get even more upset LOL i've also started to read the bible and pray so that's nice...like some sort of meditation. also like to go for walks with or without someone. used to write...esp poetry but they take long man! LOL

Old Post 08-28-2002 10:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote