Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > What was your closest experience with DEATH
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Klumzy

What was your closest experience with DEATH

???

i guess it would have to be a volcanic eruption for me how bout you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

uhhhh ju-ahn u got 2 much time on ur hands.
hmmmmm not sure, prob when i was chokin

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

this guy ran a red light while i was crossing the street.

Old Post 12-29-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

Re: What was your closest experience with DEATH

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
???

i guess it would have to be a volcanic eruption for me how bout you?

there are volcanoes in ny?

uhm .. i guess it'd have to be when these 2 guys came into the shop with guns ..

Old Post 12-29-2002 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

Re: Re: What was your closest experience with DEATH

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
there are volcanoes in ny?

uhm .. i guess it'd have to be when these 2 guys came into the shop with guns ..

heh, there are no volcanoes in NY, but i used to live in the philippines and that's where the volcanic eruption took place

what happened to those guys with guns? did they get arrested?

Old Post 12-29-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i almostgot ranned over then went swimming and i drowned

also those escalde thingy i didn't see the wall so i stook my head out and shit almost clipped myhead off

Old Post 12-30-2002 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

ive had a few death moments in life....1 i got stabbed in the back!(hurts)
2. i was with my fiends and i was fucking around by a corner street when a big ass bus came right past me! if it wasnt for my friend damien..i would surely be dead!
3. 357 magnum revolver...tried to kill myself if it werent for my good friend george whowalked in on me!
4. amc theater..got into a gang fight over guess what...women! good thing i made it out alive

Old Post 12-31-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

on a debate trip, we were in a school van, and as we left the highway and came to a stop, the wheel of the van came off and the axel was bent, if we had been on the highway when it happened things might not have turned out very well.

Old Post 12-31-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

While I was swimming in a pool, some dickhead nailed me with one of those huge rubber balls you sit on and bounce on. My head hit the side of the pool - I passed out and almost drowned. Got saved by the dickhead's sister ironically, but when I got out I almost bled to death. 26 stitches later I still have the scar after 7 years.

Old Post 12-31-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rOnin warriOr

i was out with some peeps and was driving in the free way and lost controll of the car and spun a 360.. phew luckie there was no cars behind us or we could have gotten hit =

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rOnin warriOr Click here to Send rOnin warriOr a Private Message Visit rOnin warriOr's homepage! Find more posts by rOnin warriOr Add rOnin warriOr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

when i got i was with some friends...drank way too muc hat a friends party...they said i passed out, at 12 woke up hours later screaming where am i and styff. i cant remember a lot but i just remember waking up in his laundry room and asking some others where i was.

-edit- i think aznpinoyboy was there

Last edited by ajy on 01-02-2003 at 02:27 AM

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yesterday down at the strip at 12:20 in the morning..
me and my sun bae went looking for the others..and was stuck in a crowd full of people all pushing us to go in the opposite direction we needed to go..we were in there for like...15 minutes..
and if one of us would've fell..i'm sure we would've been dead..or at least hurt...badly...heh..it was the vegas masacre...kinda

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i have a couple

didn't know how to swim and started to drown, saved by my cousin

playing wid my friends in da street, don't worry it's not a busy one) and almost got hit by a car

coming home from Conn. A car was speeding on the highway and cut sharply infront of us so we pressed on the break and the car behind us was tailgating but it turned to the other side... we swerved and almost hit a guird rail

walking to school and i was crossing to the other side of the street and a mustang sleeps up and almost hits me... i had to jump out of the way

and most scariest, i was mugged, held down wid a knife

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i have a couple

didn't know how to swim and started to drown, saved by my cousin

playing wid my friends in da street, don't worry it's not a busy one) and almost got hit by a car

coming home from Conn. A car was speeding on the highway and cut sharply infront of us so we pressed on the break and the car behind us was tailgating but it turned to the other side... we swerved and almost hit a guird rail

walking to school and i was crossing to the other side of the street and a mustang sleeps up and almost hits me... i had to jump out of the way

and most scariest, i was mugged, held down wid a knife

mugged in the philippines right? happened to me twice. LoL

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
mugged in the philippines right? happened to me twice. LoL

lol no i haven't gone there since i was 7, i might go this summer or next. yeah it's scary thought because in major cities, if you go out at night 6 out of 10 people get mugged, there's gun fire and gang fights

i got migged here in da US

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-02-2003 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

almost drowned in the wave pool at raging waters

in tahoe mai frenz and i were sledding down this hill and there wuz a curve in the road ahead and we cudn't tell if a car wuz cumin or not so we just sledded down and a car came roaring around the corner and if we had gotten down a second later we wud have been smashed to bits (like in 28 days, if anyone's ever seen that movie)

Old Post 01-05-2003 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i had like a bad disease (dok gam ghi) when I was like 1, I had to stay in the hospital for 2 years. ^^;;

Old Post 01-05-2003 04:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

first year of snowboarding..

i thot i wuz good enuff to go up wit everyone to tha top.. so we went up.. then they all went down double black (steepest) so i tried following, i dint kno how to carve like they did.. so i tried to heelslide and brake tha whole way down.. then i hit a chunk of ice.. flipped forward, hit my head a couple tyms.. cant remember cuz i blacked out.. broke my right elbow (i got it done.. now has a peice of metal holding it together, and countless number of stitches there), twisted both ankles, screwed up my right knee, broken wrist, messed up my ribs, minor neck injuries, and something about my backbone. if i hit on my back alil harder i couldve messed up my spinal cord.. which paralyzes me for life from neck down.. and if i hit my head any harder i woulda jus gon braindead..

funnie thing is.. i still go snowboarding everytym i get a chance!! itz so fun!! haha

Old Post 01-05-2003 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

went deep sea fishin w/ my unclez at night...fell over almost drowned
went under a semi in my friendz vette...came out w/ only a few bumps n bruises...thank god

Old Post 01-05-2003 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
almost drowned in the wave pool at raging waters

same here!

Old Post 01-06-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote