Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > science fair ideas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

science fair ideas

im tryin to help sum1 find em..
post any u think of ^^;;

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2002 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh... those! ah... the memories!

um... i remember in 7th grade i did... "wut helps grow plants faster... plain water or salt mixed with water"-- er... something like that... yes i knoe... its stoopid.

Old Post 09-18-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Try to turn grape soda into orange soda.

Old Post 09-18-2002 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

or coke into pepsi lol little nicky

Old Post 09-18-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Try to turn grape soda into orange soda.

can u really do that?

Old Post 09-18-2002 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

wut grade is this project for? n can it be on anything?

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

anything

Old Post 09-19-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

can u really do that?

Yea, Kel did it.

Old Post 09-19-2002 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

who's kel?

haha... i wanna try that.

wanna test it for me?

Old Post 09-19-2002 04:22 AM
angelicxshield
Fobulous

Effects of loud music on termites (when they consume wood . . tink I read somewhere that they chew up the wood twice as fast when u put up loud music lol . . im doin that this year )

Old Post 09-19-2002 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunhui

I made a sample of tear gas. Of course, they had the charlotte meck fire department and local police monitoring it behind my back. So embarassing.

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunhui Click here to Send Chunhui a Private Message Find more posts by Chunhui Add Chunhui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

if you're doing this for biology then i suggest you research on "natural medicines" this girl freshmen year won 1st place..her topic was "papaya as a natural antibacterial" or something like that..

Old Post 09-29-2002 04:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznflyboy617
The Bouncer

Hey! A science project is not suppose be a demostration, more like testing a theory. Here's one, what about testing yeast growth in 5 different type of substance such as water, corn syrup, gelatin and etc.... put all these test subject right next to a heater. Oh! make sure you have a balloon and place them on top of bottle w/ other mixture, the more the balloon expand, the more compatible with yeast to its' substance. This was my 6th grade project, got an A+, then I used it for my 10th grade project and got an A grade. But any who, If need help IM me! I think I also got its' procedure typed out too, I'm not sure.

aznflyboy617 has attached this image:

Last edited by aznflyboy617 on 09-30-2002 at 02:45 AM

Old Post 09-30-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznflyboy617 Click here to Send aznflyboy617 a Private Message Find more posts by aznflyboy617 Add aznflyboy617 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote