Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > damn... dont you get pissed when...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
wtf seung ju, you some "holy holy, see-no-evil, do-no-evil kid?"

cuz your fuckin preaching aint no good if you some messed up kid in real life... getting pissed at long prayers are the root of all EVIL but smoking and drinking after church aint so bad right?
theres a verse in the bible saying don't try to pull out a speck of dust from another man's eye, when you have a focking wood plank in your own eye.

you seem to have that nigger-korean attitude syndrome...if you look at my first post, this was my OPINION... what, im not even good enough to have an opinion on something???

p.s. sorry about the language...

first of all, you rude little boy,
if you knew my brother personally, you'd know that he has the kindest heart imaginable - and he is totally understanding and considerate - i resent your comments about him - but hey - what goes around comes around little man.
he's not some messed up real kid, if you are - i'm sorry -

take your own advice and quit messin with our "fockin wood plank" and take care of that chip on your shoulder

nigger-korean attitude syndrome? we're half white, and by the way you're talking - i have as much respect for you as your mind is open - which . . . leaves much to be desired

p.s. you're good enough to have an opinion, but apparently not enough to accept someone elses

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

you seem to have that nigger-korean attitude syndrome...if you look at my first post, this was my OPINION... what, im not even good enough to have an opinion on something???

p.s. sorry about the language...

What has happened on these forums? People suddenly seem to think that open mindedness is accepting others opinions without any questioning, especially when yours is the one being contested. I don't know how many times i've heard the classic: "Just accept my view! We should just cut off conversation now" haha, it's so ludicrous. It's such a hypocrisy. You contest anothers, yet some raging sense of ire fills within you when someone knocks down yours. I shouldn't have to tell you this cause i've all ready said it, but accept his view.

I think what you said was pretty ludicrous myself,...what did you want everyone to say? "well, thats your opinion", or maybe "i respect your opinion even though i disagree with it". It doesn't have to be explicitly said, it's not like seung ju was tackling you, moreso the vice versa. Stop playing the victim (cause your the furthest from it in this instance, and no you didn't explicitly state yourself as being a victim, i interpreted it that way...with justification), and instead of apologizing for your "bad language" apologize for the content of your message.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 09-18-2002 at 03:00 AM

Old Post 09-18-2002 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

you made some good points and some retarded ones but imma stop my comments from here on out

im not gonna argue with you or seung ju anymore becuase internet arguments are just gay... no matter who wins, they're all still retards, just like competing in the special olympics

Old Post 09-18-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
just like competing in the special olympics

what's so gay about competing in the special olympics?

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
you made some good points and some retarded ones but imma stop my comments from here on out

im not gonna argue with you or seung ju anymore becuase internet arguments are just gay... no matter who wins, they're all still retards, just like competing in the special olympics

you made some good points and some retarded ones (actually no good ones as far as i'm concerned). I could turn around every single comment you just made but i won't. You just exemplified even more how open minded you are hahah, sarcasm if you can't tell. I'm kind of offended by your retardation comments, but i won't go further i guess.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

hey shithead, what your problem?

why you trying to re-start an argument that had nothing to do you with in the first place? you seung ju's gay buddy or something? if not, FUCK OFF homo... go find another thread to dispense your worthless blabbler

Old Post 09-18-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

Klumzy, please try not to use so many ad homs when addressing other members of this forum. Especially as the moderator of this forum, you ought to be setting a better example for the other users. Any dispute you may have with other users can be resolved by other means, whether that be polite discussion, Private Messages, or whatnot.
Please refrain from such unnecessary actions in the future.

-and for my 2 cents, I think it's anyone's right to pray as they feel. If one doesn't agree with how others pray, that person doesn't have to stick around.

Last edited by tm11 on 09-18-2002 at 07:18 AM

Old Post 09-18-2002 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

we're not blastin you juhwan.. just calm down a bit.

i understand where you're comin from.. so understand what some other people comin from too.

lets all calm down a bit and speak your opinions respectfully .. and the last thing we want is a stupid forum fight .. i know that from experience..

if more arguments are made not concerning this thread or conducted in a manner not acceptable.. ima have to make fun of you.. and close this thread..

peace yall..

and remember God loves you all!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-18-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

why is it that you need to go to church and pray? can't you pray anywhere? does it matter how long it takes to pray, when you end up cussing and condemning other people? cos in my community, i see people who go to the temple regularly and pray for a long time, but then they never learn anything, i mean, they gossip, bitch, backstab, insult..then i wonder, what's the point? and i'm talking about old people here..its like, after all these years, this is what's they've become?

i'm not directing this to anyone, i'm just wondering, you know, as a person, what's all this religion stuff about.

im not a christian, i dont go to church, i don't follow any religion. i don't need a place to pray, and i don't need anyone telling me which is the way to God, and how to pray, and what to do and what not to do. sometimes i think religion is a form of control. well thats just my view..go ahead and blast me if you want...its just my point of view. ^_^;;

btw i would choose buddhism over any other religion if i had to.

Old Post 09-18-2002 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

finally, poeple who can talk without pissing the other guy off

i know i was out of line by cursing and stuff, but if you take a look at Psychoman's last post and even seung ju's, their posts had a tone to it, like i'm some stupid kid for thinking that long prayers in church was stupid... i dunno, maybe they didn't intend to piss me off, but to me, it seemed like these 2 were bashing me for my thoughts

anyways, i apologize for my rants

but i still think its not proper etiquette to pray for 10+ min in church, i came to church to learn more about God, not hear someone pray for an eternity- i know everyone has a right to pray, but WHEN YOU ARE IN A GROUP, you have to think about other people around you, NOT everyone enjoys listening to 10+ mins of prayer

i dunno if this is a good example- but
EX. Person A likes to listen to ROCK music... he has a right to listen to it as much as he pleases, but if he is in a public place... making everyone listen to his kind of music is downright rude

Old Post 09-18-2002 07:08 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
hey shithead, what your problem?

why you trying to re-start an argument that had nothing to do you with in the first place? you seung ju's gay buddy or something? if not, FUCK OFF homo... go find another thread to dispense your worthless blabbler

For the record, i'm not gay, but i don't find it the least bit degrading like you do. Am i his gay buddy? I'll tell you biggot, no i'm not gay, i go off on people who explode on other people who don't deserve it and act like they are in the right. If you got offended by what i said or seung ju, then thats your problem, it's not ours. It's not society's problem, it's yours. You control your actions, who cares if we are the "catalyst"? Why did you go off on seung ju in teh first place? It wasn't his fault for sure. Cause you got mad? Good reason.

And i wasn't trying to restart an argument, your frivolous rage must have blinded your logic. When i said, "but i won't go further i guess" that means i'm ending it. You, once again, are the one who continues it, and now i am reciprocating.

On a side note, i'm rather offended by your homophobic language. You really are only insulting yourself you know. And anyway, if you want to not continue, then don't continue posting. It's that simple, it's not as if i'm making you post even if you find it provoking. End it whenever you want, really, there is no official "re-starting" of an argument.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 09-18-2002 at 08:54 PM

Old Post 09-18-2002 08:31 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
finally, poeple who can talk without pissing the other guy off

i know i was out of line by cursing and stuff, but if you take a look at Psychoman's last post and even seung ju's, their posts had a tone to it, like i'm some stupid kid for thinking that long prayers in church was stupid... i dunno, maybe they didn't intend to piss me off, but to me, it seemed like these 2 were bashing me for my thoughts

Ah, i did not see this here before i replied to the other one. My only question is why must you bash someone who bashes you? You know you don't like it, it's like a bible rule isn't it? (this being the spirituality forum) "Do one to others as you would have them done to you" or soemthing. And he wasn't bashing as far as i was concerned, you were the only one doing it. And my post had a tone to it like you were a stupid kid? Didn't i just say "i think what you said was pretty ludicrous myself?" how does that constitute you being stupid? The only other thing i said was about people in general who have done similar things to you, it wasn't even directed at you. Only that single line in my post, and the part about how you wished someone to adequately respond to you.

My only problem is the hypocrisy that lied within your post, about how you want him to respect your opinion when you seemingly don't even accept his or mine. No one really said anything that offending....except you. If you wanted to settle the conflict you had, you could have PMed or something.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 09-18-2002 at 08:51 PM

Old Post 09-18-2002 08:38 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

woah...didn't chek for 2 dayz and look wut happened :sad: ok, let's refrain from bashing other members in any way and to just stick with discussing the topic...cuz if this gets realli out of hand and pplz get offended (as i imagine sum already hav) this thread mite hav to be closed....and since this IS the spiritual life forum like psychosnomwan pointed out, let's treat one another as how God wanted us to treat each other (sounds corny, but blah)

ok...neway, y do i think it's rude wen pplz pray for an eternity? klumzy had a good example. it's their right to pray for however long they want to. no one's gonna tell them to shut up or nethin cuz thaz realli mean and rude. but as a person talking, u shud alwaize keep in mind how ur audience is reacting....like if ur a teacher and ur giving a very very long lecture during class, thaz all find and dandy cuz u want the kids to learn stuff, but u havta realize that they'll eventualli lose interest and zone out. this is my opinion, and if neone thinks i'm rude or immature for thinking that speakers shud be courteous, well then thaz that.

Old Post 09-19-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

rhymester -
church is a gathering for ppl to worship God -
some ppl feel that they don't need organized religion to communicate with God - personally - i think it helps. church generally offers a disciplined method of worship, including disciplined prayers and whatnot - also, it exposes ppl to liturgy which they otherwise probably would not focus on -

different churches worships differently - have their own disciplines that differ from others - that's why i think it's important to seek a new environment if ppl are unhappy with worship where they are (for example: at a church where ppl pray too long)

prayer is simply talking to God - and klumzy, i'm fairly certain that you like to keep conversations short and sweet -
but how do you expect to awaken your spirit if you do not open your heart more to the meaning of the prayer rather than the prayer itself? sometimes you just have to give in and let the Spirit touch you.

Old Post 09-19-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by mariposa
sometimes you just have to give in and let the Spirit touch you.

i wish it was that easy, but im still a noobie christian if there ever was such a thing... i go to church not because im religious or anything but more out of habit and also to find out more about God... when i was younger, i used to go to retreats and stuff, and sometimes, i'd feel God's presence in the retreats and all that, but after the retreat's over, i return to being my normal self... which is part of the reason why i stopped going to retreats (the other reason was becuase 90% of the people who go to retreats go their in the hopes of finding a friend/gf/bf)

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:19 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

how do you feel god's presence?

i read that having an orgasm is the same as feeling god..but its the wrong way to feel it. you can actually experience orgasm for as long as you want through meditation, and its supposed to feel throughout the whole body. yea that's what i read from yoga books.

Old Post 09-19-2002 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
how do you feel god's presence?

i read that having an orgasm is the same as feeling god..

whoever told you that was a dumbass. feeling god cant be described, but its not some sorta sexual feeling that was felt the wrong way.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-22-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
i read that having an orgasm is the same as feeling god...

um... im no expert in christianity but i don't think that's true... hella more people would be into religion if this was true

besides if this was true, i'd see a lot of people in church with a bulge in their crotch

Last edited by Klumzy on 09-22-2002 at 06:22 AM

Old Post 09-22-2002 06:19 AM
seung ju

quote:

um... im no expert in christianity but i don't think that's true... hella more people would be into religion if this was true

besides if this was true, i'd see a lot of people in church with a bulge in their crotch

lol.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-23-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote