Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > sniper.
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

he'll eventually get caught. but not anywhere in the near future. hes just too damn slick.

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=6477

look before you make a new thread

Old Post 10-16-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

ooh haha, i htought this was that same thread as before hah nice job andrew :thumbup: . Someone merge the threads.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-16-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

merged. ;]

Old Post 10-16-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

this person is obviously highly dangerous and highly armed. snipers r trained for 1 shot 1 kill and thats wat he/she has been doing. this person will not stop until caught. from wat i heard he left a few notes like "I am God". not very sure if he's just randomly killing people or just somehow in a strange way pickin his targets.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-16-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i hope this guy goes on for years

think about it, it would be so great

dude in wat way r u thinking? wat snipin people for sport is a great thing? kid get out of the world of CS and welcome to reality death is somethin u cant even fathom and u wish it on people. someone needs a rude awakenin.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-16-2002 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i find it odd how people think he's some genius. He's a sniper, maybe not even that. He has a sniper rifle and can fire at targets and be succesful. I think you guys give him too much credit...even with the repertoire he's established, that doesn't make him "madd smart" and all the other htings you guys say. If you have a sniper rifle, you shoot from far away...nothing too genius like about that. And because he's far away that can't really find him in time. Not that smart, but diabolically simple and effective. I'm surprised this doesn't go on in the middle east as some other form of terrorism.

Is he leaving tarot cards or something? Some girl in my class said he was, but then again she's pretty stupid.

How many sniper rifles were registered to people in that town in maryland? I wouldn't htink that many...why don't they just check out everyone who owns one in the vicinity. But, i'm sure they've all ready thought about that.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-16-2002 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i find it odd how people think he's some genius. He's a sniper, maybe not even that. He has a sniper rifle and can fire at targets and be succesful. I think you guys give him too much credit...even with the repertoire he's established, that doesn't make him "madd smart" and all the other htings you guys say. If you have a sniper rifle, you shoot from far away...nothing too genius like about that. And because he's far away that can't really find him in time. Not that smart, but diabolically simple and effective. I'm surprised this doesn't go on in the middle east as some other form of terrorism.

Is he leaving tarot cards or something? Some girl in my class said he was, but then again she's pretty stupid.

How many sniper rifles were registered to people in that town in maryland? I wouldn't htink that many...why don't they just check out everyone who owns one in the vicinity. But, i'm sure they've all ready thought about that.

he left the tarot card of death in an area where he layed down to shoot a person. there cops also found a letter that said 'dear mr policeman i am god"

Old Post 10-16-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

the sniper is getting a thrill because right now he's outsmarting the authorities. this killer's smart in a way becuz he/she introduced a new type of serial killing. No witnesses of the actual killer, almost no evidence, all the cops have is some van OR truck (which is so stupid, becuz theres like 10 of the same white van and truck about every 5 miles) and theyre not even sure of that. You cant do any of that forensic evidence with finding hair fibers or blood DNA, becuz its a 1 simple shot from a long distance that couldve come from any part of a huge area.

it doesnt seem that creative, but i dont think it was thought about so much before.

Old Post 10-16-2002 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

dude snipin is not an easy task. ur thinkin 2 much of CS snipin where u got the crosshair over the target and done. its a science, u need 2 add the wind, phyics, the distance, every lil thing to get just 1 shot to hit an object takes alot of time and skill 2 hit. if it was that easy other people would hav alrdy tried it. notice how their they searchin for an ex-marine or someone that hunts. but thats just my opinion from wat i kno. there is 1 thing for sure, its going 2 be hard to catch this guy.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-16-2002 11:37 PM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
the sniper is getting a thrill because right now he's outsmarting the authorities. this killer's smart in a way becuz he/she introduced a new type of serial killing. No witnesses of the actual killer, almost no evidence, all the cops have is some van OR truck (which is so stupid, becuz theres like 10 of the same white van and truck about every 5 miles) and theyre not even sure of that. You cant do any of that forensic evidence with finding hair fibers or blood DNA, becuz its a 1 simple shot from a long distance that couldve come from any part of a huge area.

it doesnt seem that creative, but i dont think it was thought about so much before.

actually, the last shooting he commited at a woman leaving home depot, there were several witnesses who saw a white van leave the scene a few minutes later, got a description and part of license plate number.

Old Post 10-16-2002 11:42 PM
sangxjin

remember though....he didnt always kill his target. for example he wounded the woman and the 13 year old boy. the sniper sometimes didnt even shoot from that far away. he shot a woman from like less than 100 feet away. the bullet the found was a .233 millimeter the same bullets fired from hunting rifles and an assault rifle (similar to the colt). these bullets are meant to penetrate deep into your skin. its no doubt that the did a shitload of planning before he starting going out on a shooting rampage. anyone remember the sniper at the clocktower that mowed down people that were in his sight.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-17-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
remember though....he didnt always kill his target. for example he wounded the woman and the 13 year old boy. the sniper sometimes didnt even shoot from that far away. he shot a woman from like less than 100 feet away. the bullet the found was a .233 millimeter the same bullets fired from hunting rifles and an assault rifle (similar to the colt). these bullets are meant to penetrate deep into your skin. its no doubt that the did a shitload of planning before he starting going out on a shooting rampage. anyone remember the sniper at the clocktower that mowed down people that were in his sight.

yes i remember that guy and hear about him alot. he was in a clocktower at a college and shit a few people. but it was just one day, they caught him and hes rotting in jail.

Old Post 10-17-2002 12:16 AM
Zero-Sen

he ain't professional, and the college clocktower guy is like decades ago. he was randomly shooting people out of a clock tower. he was killed by the police men going up the tower. to stop him. (if you're talking about the guy i think you are.) that guy had a brain tumor.

Last edited by Zero-Sen on 10-17-2002 at 02:39 AM

Old Post 10-17-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
dude snipin is not an easy task. ur thinkin 2 much of CS snipin where u got the crosshair over the target and done. its a science, u need 2 add the wind, phyics, the distance, every lil thing to get just 1 shot to hit an object takes alot of time and skill 2 hit. if it was that easy other people would hav alrdy tried it. notice how their they searchin for an ex-marine or someone that hunts. but thats just my opinion from wat i kno. there is 1 thing for sure, its going 2 be hard to catch this guy.

omg... shut up dan. have you ever shot a rifle? good.... itz not that hard... he's shooting from very short distance anyway. maybe a block or two. He's using a very sophisticated gun.
(btw I HAVE SHOT RIFLES BEFORE. not sniping rifles, but guns in general. not as hard as you think.)

he shoots people at gas stations and stores, where they are standing still for minutes at a time filling up their gas tanks or checking out merchandise.

HE IS NOT SKILLED. All professional snipers say he is a friggin joke. (army interviews on the news) still, itz hard to catch him.

they're pulling the army on him i hear.

and people see the white van because they THINK they will see the white van.

Last edited by Zero-Sen on 10-17-2002 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 10-17-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

actually... its pretty difficult... the things he is saying are very realistic... wind and movement and such is a very big factor in which you hit a target or not... even with a high power rifle... its hard to keep a steady aim on your target especially if its moving... bullets don't instantly hit their target so you have to anticipate a bit where the target will be... unless your lucky and pick a stationary target... also hitting a target to cause a mortal wound from any distance hes been shooting is still difficult... it takes practice, it ain't as easy as you think it is...

Old Post 10-17-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen

omg... shut up dan. have you ever shot a rifle? good.... itz not that hard... he's shooting from very short distance anyway. maybe a block or two. He's using a very sophisticated gun.
(btw I HAVE SHOT RIFLES BEFORE. not sniping rifles, but guns in general. not as hard as you think.)

he shoots people at gas stations and stores, where they are standing still for minutes at a time filling up their gas tanks or checking out merchandise.

HE IS NOT SKILLED. All professional snipers say he is a friggin joke. (army interviews on the news) still, itz hard to catch him.

they're pulling the army on him i hear.

and people see the white van because they THINK they will see the white van.

dude peter chill i said sniping never specified on a gun alrite jezz
and 2 never said i fired a rifle alrite? one person said that snipin isnt hard so i disagree wit that statement i dont kno who the hell this guy is and nor do u skilled or not i dont care.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-17-2002 03:38 AM
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
actually... its pretty difficult... the things he is saying are very realistic... wind and movement and such is a very big factor in which you hit a target or not... even with a high power rifle... its hard to keep a steady aim on your target especially if its moving... bullets don't instantly hit their target so you have to anticipate a bit where the target will be... unless your lucky and pick a stationary target... also hitting a target to cause a mortal wound from any distance hes been shooting is still difficult... it takes practice, it ain't as easy as you think it is...

they're not that important from about a block away.

Old Post 10-17-2002 03:41 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

a block away is farther then you think

Old Post 10-17-2002 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DaWhim
Da Hong Konger

that guy is pretty much against NRA, national rifle association, especially close to the election on nov 5th.

other candidates that's not support or member of NRA will claiming to ban firearms

Old Post 10-17-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DaWhim Click here to Send DaWhim a Private Message Find more posts by DaWhim Add DaWhim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote