Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > sniper.
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
theres no school in Richmond, VA area.. this week.. tha sniiper thing iz goin craziee rih now.. mah cuzins school is closed, and so is alotta stores, mall will be closing down also.. this sniper thing, is goin crazy.. he killed a guy at 8PM yesterday near Richmod.. damnzz he wuz shot in ashland.. damnzz so close to where mah cuzin livz.. he betta watch out..

the guys not dead. hes in critical condition. well i hope he recovers. :sad:

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
that guy's not a sniper, he's just some fool with a rifle with a scope. Sure, he's "sniping" people out, but a real sniper is someone who can shoot with accuracy of up to 6 inches from 1000 feet away... this fool's never shooting people that far. My friend's professor was trained by the British SAS to be a sniper, he says that all this sniper business is bullshit... but that person must be caught soon.

the sniper is an individual(s) whos ego is far greater than his common sense. whats the point of having a sniper rifle when you shoot a guy standing like a couple feet away standing still. might as well ditch the gun and use a bat. btw, have you ever seen those professional snipers in the seals/navy and shit. yo, these guys are awesome. someone fill me in. a .233 cal bullet are the same used in the AWP right? lol CS.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wow today mornin, at montgomery county, maryland, tha sniper gets anutha one.. dis tym, onliee injured injured tha guy.. hit his chest.. damn.. wuhdduh fukin cowardliee loser.. sumday that snipers goin down..

Old Post 10-22-2002 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
wuhdduh fukin cowardliee loser.. sumday that snipers goin down..

don't say things that you have no power over... today he killed a bus driver

Old Post 10-22-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

Angry

I`m just glad I live in canada....
hope he'll never come near me....

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote