Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > nething BAD happen 2 u 2day?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

not to ME... well it kinda did but

my mom cut her finger....i think almost cut it OFF... i'm not really sure

but it's still really scary... even if it's just a finger

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

ouch.

this guy i kno, accidently cut of his pinky finger.. and it healed, but once in a while.. it ITCHES. it's so frustrating.. cuz it itches but there's nothing to scratch.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

mah mom came in muh room and started bitching at me for nothing. -_- welll. she said i needed to empty out mah trash can and it wuz like half way full. -_-...and it seemed like she wuz actually trying to pick out reasons so she could yell at me....anywayz. yea i think thats the worst thing today. :]]

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i was playing re3 juss for fun and i got real far without saving then i died and had to start all over from the last time i saved...damn taht sucked i was playing for like 3 hours...

DAMNIT

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

well the only bad thing that happened was that...ITS SOOO ARGGING HOT!!!!! its like 106 right now!!!!

Old Post 09-01-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babeegurl369
<3

i was downloading something online and it was up to 96% and then.........my computer froze on me...... :sad: had to start ALL over again

creditz to lilxzzanga ^_^

Old Post 09-02-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

2 guys pulled a knife on me tryin to get sum money but i didn't have ne so they ran away

Old Post 09-02-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

bwaha

i got some major hw to do tommorrow and im scared

Old Post 09-02-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
2 guys pulled a knife on me tryin to get sum money but i didn't have ne so they ran away

where?

Old Post 09-02-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

where?

central in alameda

Old Post 09-02-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

central in alameda

dont know where that is but, you should of been smart and carryin a blade, whip it out on those foos.

Old Post 09-02-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
well the only bad thing that happened was that...ITS SOOO ARGGING HOT!!!!! its like 106 right now!!!!

jeez, u must be outside a lot....get indoors....sum place with ac

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

dont know where that is but, you should of been smart and carryin a blade, whip it out on those foos.

kinda stupid, 2 guys wid knives on one....gonna get urself hurt...

me......i got a crapload of hw after the first wk of skoo to ruin labor day off......n i got nowhere to go.....

Old Post 09-02-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i wasted a whole day... i dint get any sleep last nite and i slept thru tha day... and now how mai supposed to sleep tonite.. and now ima be madd tired durin tha dai...

Old Post 09-02-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

haha i come out wit a blde and stab one den d other guy can stab me too n its not worth dying over it

Old Post 09-02-2002 07:07 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

mai shower broke sho i was late and i had 2 tayk a shower with a bucket...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-02-2002 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babeegurl369
<3

my TV set broke~so now i havta use my bro's TV....

Old Post 09-02-2002 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

i burnt mahself wit da iron stupid iron....

Old Post 09-02-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babeegurl369
<3

quote:
Originally posted by Chinezaznboi
i burnt mahself wit da iron stupid iron....

yea i once burned my hand with a toaster.....not fun, now i don't use the toaster no more

Last edited by babeegurl369 on 09-02-2002 at 10:17 PM

Old Post 09-02-2002 10:13 PM
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

gotta buy a load of school freakin' books

Old Post 09-02-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

SCHOOL happened.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote