Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > how long does it take you to finish your shower?
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lukisxluna

guess no one is talking about that the topic is... err... 2-30 minutes.. depending on how much of a hurry im in.. and dirtiness too... wake up late for school or somthing and need to take shower.. 2 minutes or less gatta hurry... havnt taken a shower 1-7 days? (yes.. 7 days.. in one summer like 2-3 years ago....) I feel just dirty and takes 30 minutes + shower bath etc etc.. well jus me and my wierdness.. =]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2002 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lukisxluna Click here to Send lukisxluna a Private Message Find more posts by lukisxluna Add lukisxluna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by lukisxluna
guess no one is talking about that the topic is... err... 2-30 minutes.. depending on how much of a hurry im in.. and dirtiness too... wake up late for school or somthing and need to take shower.. 2 minutes or less gatta hurry... havnt taken a shower 1-7 days? (yes.. 7 days.. in one summer like 2-3 years ago....) I feel just dirty and takes 30 minutes + shower bath etc etc.. well jus me and my wierdness.. =]

TWO MINUTES?? how do u do that.. u gotta tell me ur secret haha

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

quote:
Originally posted by jini
whooooa.. YOU'RE 19?!

i guess i really dun sound like 19......
:sad:

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

errrr....
i dunno really wanna know the secret....
maybe it's sth like jump in and out without much physical contact with water..... :huh:

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by peruperu

i guess i really dun sound like 19......
:sad:

wahh ur 19??? :omg:

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

everyone's so surprised........
i guess i should start acting more mature~~~

BLAH~~
whatever~~
it's good to be young~~~

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:16 AM
HHxEliTE
S2

nono .. iss not a bad thing hehe i didnt mean it in a bad way ... iss koo ur 19.. u can drive

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:17 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

hahaha... yes, it's good to be young. but at least you can drive....

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

yes~~
i can drive~~~
and ppl complain i speed too much~~

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:22 AM
lukisxluna

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

HAHAH =] no secret.. jus get in turn on the cold water, wash hair(10-20 seconds), face, hand, where ever else, towel to dry, get on all the clothes, and out the door with bag pack to the door and RUN as if i've never ran before =]

Click Here to See the Profile for lukisxluna Click here to Send lukisxluna a Private Message Find more posts by lukisxluna Add lukisxluna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

hahaha imma drive like that too.. my friends scared.. she said she's never gonna be in my car haha

HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by lukisxluna

HAHAH =] no secret.. jus get in turn on the cold water, wash hair(10-20 seconds), face, hand, where ever else, towel to dry, get on all the clothes, and out the door with bag pack to the door and RUN as if i've never ran before =]

but wuh about.. conditioner?? or body wash??and u throw on random clothes?? and u run to school??? wow.. im impressed.. haha

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:23 AM
lukisxluna

hehe =] 19? only a year older then me =] hehe its good to be this age what are you talking about! hehe your sitll young ! keke =]

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:24 AM
HHxEliTE
S2

lol... yeh i think 18 is a good age to be right now .. ur free from everything. .. and the guy i kinda like thinks im too young.. so i wish i was 18.. blurgh..

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:29 AM
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

do u ALWAYS take thos 2 min shower......

haha~~~
i speed~~~~
my ex always complains~~~
he said i'm gonna die sometime~~~ =p

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:29 AM
HHxEliTE
S2

LOL.. jess be extra careful.. haha u can become like a pro racer or something

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:30 AM
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

haha~~~~
i'm not THAT great~~~
i dunno how to do those drifting and stuff~~~
only accidentally did that twice when it's snowing~~ =p

my first bf is great doing drifting~~

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:32 AM
lukisxluna

hahaha =] i told you, only when im hurried (like late fore school or somthing) i take normal showers to... those 10-20 minutes adverage showers =] even though there is the 30-hour showers too~ only 2 min if im hurried..

BROOM BRROOOOOOM~ WEEEEEE~ fly car fly! heheh .. =]

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:34 AM
HHxEliTE
S2

... wuts drifting? care to explain

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:34 AM
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

drifting is like skidding.......

someone put a cute drifting 101 gif in their sig........

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:35 AM