Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > how long does it take you to finish your shower?
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

how long does it take you to finish your shower?

i take really long showers..so about 45 mins is good? that includes blow drying my hair.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

forever...

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

er.. i usually take a shoewr at night

about 30 minutes
15- shower
15- put on panties and a big shirt, then blow dry the hair

then i do the bra, pants, brush, things in the morning..

Old Post 08-15-2002 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

u stumble in, turn the knobby thing, put that burning stuff in ur hair, then u get out.

5 minutes

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

15- put on panties and a big shirt, then blow dry the hair

you walk around drying your hair topless??

oooo sexy! hahah

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
you walk around drying your hair topless??

oooo sexy! hahah

huh? o NO! lol, dooooooooooRK

i put on a BIG SHIRT
it covers my body up to my knees.
its kinda a shirt my brother gave me cause he didnt want it.
lol

(am i the only GIRL who doesnt wear bras when they go to sleep?!!?!!!?!?)

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:

i put on a BIG SHIRT
lol

nah i dont wear one either, heck i dont even wear a shirt to sleep cuz its sooo frickin hot! other then that its cuz im too lazy to change my winter blankey to my summer one.

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

20 minutes. then if i feel like it, i'll blow dry..

if i'm home alone. i juss walk around in a towel. and THEN someone knocks on the front door... i start freakin out.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

you guys walk around the house..

clothesless???
naked?

hm.. i dont do that lol

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:37 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy

nah i dont wear one either, heck i dont even wear a shirt to sleep cuz its sooo frickin hot! other then that its cuz im too lazy to change my winter blankey to my summer one.

you sleep nekkid? wooo woo

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

takes me bout an hr~~
and that does NOT include blow drying my hair.....
i'm known for taking LOOOONNNNG showers~~~

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by peruperu
takes me bout an hr~~
and that does NOT include blow drying my hair.....
i'm known for taking LOOOONNNNG showers~~~

what dyou DO in there?
hm.. sing, just stand there enjoy the warm water.. lol jp

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:50 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i sing.

the water enhances my voice.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:54 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

abut 5-10 min. dependin on hOw late i am

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I heard that going to sleep without a bra is good because then your breasts can develop and grow... buh iono... I sleep with my bra on so yeah... buh anyways...

15 minutes in shower
1 hour getting ready

LOLS... iono why I take so long getting ready... that includes blow drying my hair, picking out my clothes(which is forever... by the time I find what I want to wear, there's a whole buncha clothes on my bed), curling my hair, lotion, make-up... yep yep... thas me! heh, I think I'm too girly sometimes...

See, that's why boys got it easy... they can wear baggy clothes and look good... they dun have to do their hair and they still look good... girls gotta walk around in uncomfortable clothing and shoes... they have to look nice where ever they go...

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:

i put on a BIG SHIRT
lol

i think alot girls sleep wit no bra breast need oxygen too :P and imy freidn told me dat its unconfortable.

it take sme 17 min to take shower

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

quote:

what dyou DO in there?
hm.. sing, just stand there enjoy the warm water.. lol jp

haha~~~
bingo~~~
i do both~~~

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by peruperu
haha~~~
bingo~~~
i do both~~~

i'm good
heh, i used to do that too
my dad yelled at me

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:11 AM
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

my dad doesn't yell...... but he tells me not to waste water.....

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:17 AM
kiggaplease

I take really long showers. I just lie in the bathtub and soak the hot water as it pours down from the hose-thingy (detachable sprayhead). Ahhh... yes, feels soooo goood. You know how people take cold showers to perk up a bit? Well, I take showers at night to relax. When it gets too hot, I just kick the spigot with my left foot to get the water cooler, then I rest back and soooakkkkk

Oh ya, about the after shower thing, it's so easy for a guy. I like wipe myself off briefly with my hands as to get rid of the water that clings, shake my head, then get a towel and quick-dry the rest, slap on the boxers, get a shirt, then ship outta the bathroom. I'm too lazy to gel and I don't think the world's fate depends on me fixing up my hair nicely, so I just get out and air-dry mah legs a bit ;) Never put jeans on right away; the lingering humidity makes it so nasty to sit down

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote