Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Whoa...
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I'm sunburnt... OUCH!!! whaah!

ahh I know the feeling.. It'll be ok in a coupla days~ hehe
R U OK?..

Dont ur skin starts to peel after a sunburnt?...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

that's disgusting...hope you're fine...

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by tea
quality, not quantity

true that i actually make posts that r meaninful ^^
and so wat if i only got 350 ^^

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

w00t!!! my 1000th post

Old Post 07-25-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by LuvSunghoonie

ahh I know the feeling.. It'll be ok in a coupla days~ hehe
R U OK?..

Dont ur skin starts to peel after a sunburnt?...

haha... yeah, it's getting better... my skin already peeled a week ago... or was it two? buh, yeah, it's all good...

KooJay.. it's not disgusting to be sunburnt...

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

alright! im PAST julie
haha..
everyone, keep up those posts! :thumbup:

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OMG taigrr... I just noticed... Oh well, I was top three buh I guess this is fine too!!! puhahaha... good job taigrr!!!

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

thanks
youre gon beat me anyway
when im gone for retreat for 4 days
heh..

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

haha... we'll see... iono though because I'm leaving for a couple days too... When are you leaving?

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:53 AM
tea
Official Pothead

4 days? hmm thats about 80+ posts for me puaha

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

lol @ tony.

responding to julie:
imma be gone next tuesday til friday.

wait. so, victors going, im going, your going.. haha, tony! watch the forums for us!

victor said he's going like next next week

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:58 AM
ajy

yep im leaving too on sunday for a week. thats too many posts missed, i think i'll write a bot to post for me.

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
wait. so, victors going, im going, your going.. haha, tony! watch the forums for us!

hahaha... Tony... watch it good for us!!! We'll be back to help...
Buh I'm leaving this weekend and I'll be back by Monday so no worries... We're all gonna be gone buh at different times... so it's all good...

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:16 AM
tea
Official Pothead

yes! its a time for me to catch up

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:18 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

well good luck..
looks like you got 700 more to go
keep it up :thumbup:

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:24 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Puhahaha... hope you have fun tony!!!

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:26 AM
tea
Official Pothead

yes..i will accomplish my goal alright

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:28 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm... with an average of twenty posts a day... that means you can get forty posts in two days... buh I'm coming back in two days... and you have to post 700 posts while I'm gon... Hmm...kinda hard eh?? But... I'm leaving again next week to see my guy friend in Madtown... so you can post lots then too... then I'm leaving the weekend after that to go to six flags... so... that means if you post tweny posts for the all the days that I'm gone... you'll post a total of 120 posts... Not bad not bad... Buh I'm sure that when I'm around, you'll be posting twenty each day too... so you'll post more than 120... buh again... I'll be posting too!!!! puhahaha... this is funny stuff

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:32 AM
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Hmm... with an average of twenty posts a day... that means you can get forty posts in two days... buh I'm coming back in two days... and you have to post 700 posts while I'm gon... Hmm...kinda hard eh?? But... I'm leaving again next week to see my guy friend in Madtown... so you can post lots then too... then I'm leaving the weekend after that to go to six flags... so... that means if you post tweny posts for the all the days that I'm gone... you'll post a total of 120 posts... Not bad not bad... Buh I'm sure that when I'm around, you'll be posting twenty each day too... so you'll post more than 120... buh again... I'll be posting too!!!! puhahaha... this is funny stuff

sa you can see...i have increased my average =P

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:36 AM
tea
Official Pothead

8 more posts and chorong passes victor~ w000w

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:38 AM