Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Bay Area Meet!!!!!
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

Re: Re: heyhey.

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
well so far.. some rockland, ny kids met up.. but i think they all aalready knew each other.. so that doesn't count.. some people in sf met up a couple of times.. but only like.. 4 people ... so that sorta counts? i met up with some fag named marvin and 2 other peeps.. we got stuck in traffic. d=D
yea and i met some 2 cent whore named sang cheon...he gives good head

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2003 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

Man, this meet was awesome. im so glad this went down. big thanks to marvin for always pickin me up n takin me back n shit.

Lets see, so the meet on tuesday was fun, jus chillin...then on thursday marvin picked me up and we went to palo alto his town, den we went to go see Jenny and Emily(terri?) or whatever her name is o.o and then we went to marvin's friends apartment (me n marv) and watched this chinese movie, pretty coo, and Iris came down, then we got some boba...well iris did lol. then we went to dublin and met up Soo ^_^ my wife =D haha. den we drove around for like 4 hours and talked n stuff it was hella coo n chill n shit. i wish i didnt have to leave ='( ima miss ya'll gookz

then today (friday) alex came by and we just chilled for like 2-3 hours. man i miss...eh..haha...yea...u know who. but yea shit was coo. im glad it went down.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-23-2003 09:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

Re: Re: Re: heyhey.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

werd?

Old Post 08-24-2003 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: Re: Re: heyhey.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

ima 3 cent whore motha fuckaaaa, get it right holmes.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-24-2003 12:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote