Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > have you been kissed?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

have you been kissed?

eh i've had pecks on the lips and cheeks but never really been kissed er.. properly haha
i'm 14 btw
have you been kissed?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

more times and by more girls than I can remember.

Literally.

Old Post 04-28-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Oh yeah...it was bad... I didn't like it... maybe because it was with the wrong guy... ECK!!

Anyway, make sure you save it for someone you know you won't regret kissing... Serious... I wish I could take my first real kiss back and save it for someone else or a better one!!! Haha

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

eww what if his/her breath smelled like kim chi? >.<

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Oh yeah...it was bad... I didn't like it... maybe because it was with the wrong guy... ECK!!

Anyway, make sure you save it for someone you know you won't regret kissing... Serious... I wish I could take my first real kiss back and save it for someone else or a better one!!! Haha

it's just a kiss. Give and recieve kisses, never complain about them
at least you guys didn't have sex
save that for some one truly and won't regret

Old Post 04-28-2002 03:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Chil

it's just a kiss. Give and recieve kisses, never complain about them
at least you guys didn't have sex
save that for some one truly and won't regret

But the big deal is it was a FIRST KISS... The FIRST KISS is the kiss everyone will remember... and I wanted my first kiss to be good...

Old Post 04-29-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

my first kiss was sooo sweet! i went out one night with this dood i was seeing n he walked to the front door n stuff. then i gave him a kiss on the cheek n a hug. (only 3rd time seeing each other) plus there was an age difference n stuff so i didnt know if he wanted to like...tongue yet~ haha! n after the hug n kissed my lips n went all out~ damn... he was a good kisser~ hahaha!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 04-29-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

kissing actually gets old really really fast..

[edit]

I dont remember my first kiss.. lol! I dont remember who i kissed last either...

I actually cant remember my first girlfriend or crush...

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

no.. not yet..
i wanna save it for someone i reallie love..
and for someone who relalie loves me.
FIRST KISS is something yoo'll remmeber forever...
so i dont wanna waste it someone who'll break my heart someday. =T

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by dalgyal
FIRST KISS is something yoo'll remmeber forever...
so i dont wanna waste it someone who'll break my heart someday. =T

I agree.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

virgin lips here.

Old Post 04-30-2002 06:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i kissed scott aka scooter.. d=D ahahhahhaha.. he was like "OH NOOOO MY FIRST KEEESSS!! " ahahhahaha sorry scott it was an accident..

im not gay

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-30-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

Unhappy :(

i really regret my first like real kiss........................................

like i cant believe i did dat

i wish i cud turn bak time.. cuz we broke up and like iono wtf was rong w/ me...

i want to give it to sum1 else but i cant anymore :(

im 14/m/CA

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

best kisser... my BF! hehe

my bf is the best kisser!!! he's the best at everything actually.. and i love to kiss him cuz its a great feeling since we both love each other very much... and every little kiss counts! hehe

Old Post 05-01-2002 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i will save mi lips for until i find da one special person...
sounds soo cheesy...

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

hmm.. i've been kissed before, but the only one I'll count as my first wasn't too long ago.. it was really great, and It felt really good too, because I really like this girl a lot...

Old Post 05-11-2002 09:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

quote:

sigh...same here...why did i make such a stupid mistake?! >.< now i can't even stand the guy...

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 05-11-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

dOnt feel bad chibi~

we all learn frOm da past =]

there hasnt been a guy i've really liked..if dere was..nuttin happened..cuz we were tOo gOot of friends..sOo i actually .. nO one has stOle mah very first "real" kiss .. casual kisses on da cheecks..or pecks here and dere..but yea..

btw~ da whOle thing bout da gOot friends thing..even if u bOth like eachother..and nuttin happens btwn u twO~ da friendship will NEVER be da same [for me anyway]

Old Post 05-11-2002 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

Gyun Woo : yah, geun dae bul chik eun mon dae?

(Thinking......)

Gyun Woo : (Whispering into her ear) yah, bbo bbo lo ha ja...

Geu Nyu : (out loud) MUH!? BBO BBO?! YAH, NUH JOOK EUL LAE?

Gyun Woo : -_-;;;;;;

Geu Nyu : geu nyang ttae lee gi lo ha ja.

Gyun Woo : -_-;;;; tto ttae lee gi yah?! -_-;;;;;

Old Post 05-12-2002 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for scooter17 Click here to Send scooter17 a Private Message Find more posts by scooter17 Add scooter17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:

But the big deal is it was a FIRST KISS... The FIRST KISS is the kiss everyone will remember... and I wanted my first kiss to be good...

face the facts:

kissing isn't just a one-person job, you both have to be good at kissing each other to make it a good kiss. its all about the chemistry. he's probably somewhere right now regretting kissing you too, so don't get cocky.

Old Post 05-19-2002 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote