Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Nervousness
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Nervousness

Whenever I think that I am about to ask out a girl I get all nervous and I never do. I think it is fear of rejection. Can anyone help me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2002 12:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Be confident.

Confidence is the best way to get rid of the butterflies.

That and practice.

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

uh yeah, that happens too me too sometimes. but not always

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Dude, who cares about getting rejected... Boys approach me all the time and I reject them... Yeah, they get embarrassed and all but I get them to be comfortable around me and then it's all good again...

Yeah, practice helps too... but that also means... just ask. I mean, I don't get how you'd get practice without asking...

Old Post 05-01-2002 02:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

baboass...thats normal

but if your a STUD like me u dun hav 2 worry....JP

Old Post 05-01-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

Lolz... thanks all. I'll try it.

Old Post 05-01-2002 03:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

hehe dont be nervous..
if dat girl reallie likes you too, she'll say yes and she'll reallie reaLLIE be happy..
but if you get rejected, hey! whatz the big deal?
iss nothin` to get reallie embarrassed about..
meybe she has her own reasons why she said no..
or maybe you should try asking her out again at a later date.. no?
heheh.. welpz confidence is awl yoo need..
and i wish u da best of luQ~~ ^^;

Old Post 05-01-2002 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Dude, who cares about getting rejected... Boys approach me all the time and I reject them...

uhh no offense but thats pretty bitchy of you to say that. face the facts: that was bitchy of u to say that.

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yo psytek chills wid ur post
and think before wuh u write
just saying

Old Post 05-17-2002 02:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

eum.. psytek.. watz wid u nd 'face the factz'.. awl ur posts hab 'face da factz' in dem.. i kno we hab to accept wat iss reallie happenin` nd awl.. buh mebbe sometymz we dont want to.. nd we juss wanna sit nd 'wish' or 'dream' of wat it would lyke for dat dding to happen. ..nd maybe.. it will happen.. we dont alwayz hab to 'face the factz'. ya kno? :huh:

Old Post 05-17-2002 02:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I was going to post something about that too but oh well.

Old Post 05-17-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

bak to da topic..girls are weird [opinion] and u never knoe wut to expect..i think dat da best way to learn is by experience..
sooner or later..u wont get all nervous when askin a girl out~

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote