Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Being Married.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SoundCtrl

Post Being Married.

Do you ever plan on being married??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

i wanna marry jusun oppa.
lol <3 ^^*

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

yes. i'm getin my ass married as soon as possible.
realistically ima try to get married around grad school age or after grad school...
:baaa:

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i wanna get married to a beautiful wife, and live in a big house, wid a nice family

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i wanna get married to a girl.

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i wanna get married to a girl.

lol I would hope so

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

yeah i wanna marry my dream guy who ever that is

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by hyunnie03
yeah i wanna marry my dream guy who ever that is

Kangta? duh?

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:18 PM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I plan to. But I'll probably get married when I'm in my 30s at least cause I'll be too busy with my very successful career as an acclaimed director.
I wanna marry THE ONE tho. The first and only marriage too.
Kids? eh...I don't know...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

quote:
Originally posted by SoundCtrl

Kangta? duh?

how'd you guess?:satisfy: j/k

Old Post 04-03-2002 11:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i wanna get married to a beautiful wife, and live in a big house, wid a nice family

hehe duzn't every1 want that? for me i want a HOT husband tho and of course it's gonna be danny! hehe! but realistically, if THE ONE for me is rich, then we can be married soon--if not, ima wait until we both hav steady jobs b4 marriage. othrwise we'll be veri poor indeed. so i dun realli hav a set age

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

acclaimed director?? me too!!.. thats why i dont think im gonna marry anytime this century.. maybe i'll end up like my motion picture language instructor and be single all my life.. that would suck.. i've been in school for the longest time i can remember and im never gonna graduate damnit... and if i dont transfer outta here to a top film school im never gonna direct my movies!!.. d=D.. they would prolly suck anywayz.. but anywayz.. im gonna marry katie holmes.. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-07-2002 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

as for now, and in my perspective at time moment, i'd rather be a career women than being married -.-

Old Post 04-08-2002 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

sure i plan to get married!!!...haha ive devised a 5 yr plan with my bF...if we last that lOng...Aawwzz..*thinks*..hrmz...keke so that would make me bout 23 wen i get married... .hahaha i would have finished university and be in the work force by then...kids huhz... not till im 26+...dun wanna be toOo old..keke
yeh i guess that sums it up...hrrmz

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

of course i plan to marry!!!!! but not just yet....i wanna have some FUN before i start a family, so i'm saying around the age of 25???

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I don't think that I wanna get married... I know that there is no guy out there for me and my aunties always say that I shouldn't get married because the guys get really annoying and gross (farting, stinky breathe, lazy, etc.). All my auntie's got married right after High School and they said that they should've had more fun instead... I dunno, just me... I've never really liked mushy relationships...

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

maybe in my late 20s...it's still a long long way to go..

Old Post 04-14-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
acclaimed director?? me too!!.. thats why i dont think im gonna marry anytime this century..

SHWEET DUDE!
IM ME!
WE WILL TALK!

*looks above*...sowwy 'bout the caps.

Marriage=blah...unless you actually love the person!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-20-2002 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

I'm thinking of getting married pretty soon.
I already bought the diamond

Thinking 26 or so is a good age, but yes definentally want to get married.
it's sorta scary, but at same time it's really exciting too
as if life wasn't exciting enough(aside from being at school) I'll get to start a whole new, exciting life with person i fell in love with.

Old Post 04-28-2002 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote