Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > plz help i am very confused -_-;;;
should i go back wit my ex??
This poll is closed.
yea y not? 3 60.00%
wtf is wrong wit u! there r better chics in the sea! 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

plz help i am very confused -_-;;;

well my ex-gf wants to get back wit me again. well first she was the one that dumped not me. she also made it sound like while she was dumpin like it was all my fault (when it wasnt). so now wat? i did luv her but then she went a bit crazy on me and made me feel sad for a while :sad: .

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2002 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

well what we say shouldnt really have any effect on your decision whether to go back with your ex or not. so im not gonna vote. if you really truly like her then maybe you should give it another try, or if your just want to go back with her because she likes you and want to get back, then dont even think about it. dont go for the ones you can live with. go for the one you cant live without.

Old Post 05-08-2002 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

and where did u find that line? lolz

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-08-2002 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i say nOo..u already had a chance with her..sOo move onto something different and mOre exciting :huh:

Old Post 05-08-2002 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OnE oF mY lOvE aNd DaTiNg MoTtOs:

"Never reconsider going back out with the person if it didn't work the first time... If it didn't work the first time, it'll never work again."

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
OnE oF mY lOvE aNd DaTiNg MoTtOs:

"Never reconsider going back out with the person if it didn't work the first time... If it didn't work the first time, it'll never work again."

that's very harsh. being the dumper hurts too. I'd go for it again danny boy. (if she dumps you again, slap the damn dog.)

Old Post 05-09-2002 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: plz help i am very confused -_-;;;

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
well my ex-gf wants to get back wit me again. well first she was the one that dumped not me. she also made it sound like while she was dumpin like it was all my fault (when it wasnt). so now wat? i did luv her but then she went a bit crazy on me and made me feel sad for a while :sad: .

if you get back with a girl that dumped you and did all that mess to you, ill consider you very WHIPPED. there's better fish in the sea so face the facts: control your urge to just be in a relationship because it "feels good" until you get with someone that won't dump u for all the wrong reasons.

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote