Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Spike
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Spike

looks kinda messed up cuz i had to make ithella small to fit d file size limit thingy

niggoreanboi has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2002 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i like the cool perspective with his gun

Old Post 10-26-2002 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

nice job ^^

Old Post 10-26-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i like the cool perspective with his gun

d gun looks helal wierd cuz i for got wut spike's gun looked like haha n i need to fill up d other side cuz i was plannin to draw gene from outlaw star n have them doing a gun figh tor sumthyn but i drew spike too big lol

Old Post 10-27-2002 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFMC

Thats good stuff. Did you copy it? Or was it straight from memory? Anyways i like the linework.

Old Post 10-27-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by SFMC
Thats good stuff. Did you copy it? Or was it straight from memory? Anyways i like the linework.

memory :) thanx

Old Post 10-27-2002 03:23 AM
Azn2296

best drawing u drawn yet, looks tight

My Xanga

Last edited by Azn2296 on 10-27-2002 at 06:46 AM

Old Post 10-27-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

ooo i like spike thats a really nice pic. i envy ppl who can draw from memory..*sigh* too bad ein isnt in it..but still looks good when theres that black shadow with an all white drawin.

Old Post 10-28-2002 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh wow... that's really really good

Old Post 10-28-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

gosh.....how can u draw so well from memory? daaaaanggg.....very good...

Old Post 10-28-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
gosh.....how can u draw so well from memory? daaaaanggg.....very good...

you can juss stare at a picture for a long ass time so it sticks to ur head or watch hell anime n get into it den u'll rem wut d character looks like i'm on a process of making my own character

Old Post 10-28-2002 04:39 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

you can juss stare at a picture for a long ass time so it sticks to ur head or watch hell anime n get into it den u'll rem wut d character looks like i'm on a process of making my own character

you should! a friend of mine who is also very talented in drawing [he's making his own comic book now!!] has tons and tons of his own characters. he even draws some for my friends and I, like our macho dream guys!! haha then you can create stories from there, and draw more!

i'll try to get some of his drawings and post it up!

Old Post 10-28-2002 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

ooo, dyamn...that's real good *jealous*

Old Post 10-28-2002 10:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i have a comic from where i made in 8th grade lol back den when i had an imagination -_-

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:07 AM
nas

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i have a comic from where i made in 8th grade lol back den when i had an imagination -_-

Haha me too.. I was going to do one partly based on some drama my friend had. But life goes by too quickly, before you finish one page everything changes -___-;

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

haha took me a year to finish my 50 page comic haha

was thinkin bout makin g another one but i gots no mo patients

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:36 AM