Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > 10 things you should know about dating
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

10 things you should know about dating

Guys:
1. Pay for the first date. Never "go dutch". If the girl offers, let her pay every once in a while or take turns.
2. Open doors for her. If she resists or seem uncomfortable with it, do what comes naturally, but don't press the issue.
3. Dress "casually nice." Jeans are ok as long as you wear a semi-nice shirt, but please leave those t-shirt and Nikes at home. ;-) (disregard this if the date involves blading,jogging, hiking, or food fights) Also, a hat does not equal a shower, after-shave does not equal soap, and warm does not equal clean.
4. Compliment her. Not excessively...just a few, "you look nice" type comments. Just don't over-do it or she may get uncomfortable.
5. If the date was a success, kiss her goodnight. She'll make it obvious if she doesn't want to be kissed, so don't be afraid to! If you're too nervous to tell her how much fun you had, just give her a peck on the cheek. Guys are awfully hard to read (I know, not as hard as girls), and a brave goodnite kiss helps to set up that second date.
6. Call her the next day. What's all this crap 'bout waiting 2 days?!? By then, most girls will think that you've moved on, and she will too.
7. Don't wait until Thursday to ask her out for Friday night. Thinking ahead lets her know that you were thinking ahead, and thinking about her. It's very flattering.
8. Don't bring your friends along unless they're her friends too. Guys just act so different around their friends. It's not cool. And don't ever let your friends pick on her, even when she's not around. Infact don't let your friends try to pick her up too ;)
9. Always, always suck up to her brother (or more importantly her Dad!).
10. Don't assume PMS is the cause for every bad mood. This could get you in BIG trouble. Whether it's the first date or the fiftieth, don't EVER mention PMS. It's just none of your business.Sheeesh! lol

Ladies:
1. Do NOT change the way you act, look, or talk just to go out with a guy. If he doesn't like you for who you are, it's HIS loss. (Don't try to change him either! jeez)
2. You're not his "girlfriend" until he says you are. Sucks doesn't it?
3. Girl never waste your time with high school 'boyz.'
4. Let him open doors and be a gentleman, at least every once in a while.
5. A little jealousy is ok, on both parts.
6. If you can't sit around in your underwear together, or just sit in silence and enjoy each other's company, something's wrong.
7. Sex is a bigger deal than you think it is. Make sure you trust the guy, and your feelings are mutual.
8. "Guys' night out" is not the end of the world. Heylo you've got girlfriends remember?
9. He's really not good enough for you, and it's his job to prove you otherwise ;)
10. Value your friendship with your boyfriend/crush because it's the most important part of a relationship and it should still be there if the relationship ends.

Male Turn Ons

- sweetness - cleanliness - romance (not too much)& - gentle persistence - experience - humor -

Male Turn Offs

- overly - experienced - pushyness - machoness -- smoking - big ego - conceit or introversion -

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2002 09:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

i'll keep that in mind

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

hahah yuo got sum strong points! * printing out this page*

Old Post 11-29-2002 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL
hahah yuo got sum strong points! * printing out this page*

putting the printout in my wallet :)

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 11-29-2002 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krNswTyUhjA
koREAn DoRkiEsT YuHJa

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krNswTyUhjA Click here to Send krNswTyUhjA a Private Message Find more posts by krNswTyUhjA Add krNswTyUhjA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg

hahha funniez.. yeh they seem helpful.. especially number one for the GIRLZ section..

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

haha` gOod points ;D*

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

i got an idea. how about we all face the facts, act like ourselves, and see if the relationship works out that way? using guidelines to help you date is equivalent to you stepping out of your own true character to go snag a girl or guy, even if most of them do seem common sense and the "right thing to do". every girl and guy is different, and that's important to remember before following the crowd and doing what everyone else does on dates.

The only guideline which works for every person in the end on this post is #1 of the Ladie's guidelines, except that should apply to men as well.

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
i got an idea. how about we all face the facts, act like ourselves, and see if the relationship works out that way? using guidelines to help you date is equivalent to you stepping out of your own true character to go snag a girl or guy, even if most of them do seem common sense and the "right thing to do". every girl and guy is different, and that's important to remember before following the crowd and doing what everyone else does on dates.

The only guideline which works for every person in the end on this post is #1 of the Ladie's guidelines, except that should apply to men as well.

:) its more as tips then guidelines :)

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

I already knew all this basically this is common sense. just be genuine on your date.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
I already knew all this basically this is common sense.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITE..... i see Mike printing this page too!

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITE..... i see Mike printing this page too!

No! :huh: I... am... not..printing.. damn printer wont work!! oops.

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu

No! :huh: I... am... not..printing.. damn printer wont work!! oops.

hand copy it :) its coo

Old Post 11-30-2002 04:56 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

yeah, nice pointers.. i should keep dat in mind...

bahh.. my grandpa pulled out the printer power and plugged in his razor.. and like damaged da old dumb printer.. -__-;;

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh

bahh.. my grandpa pulled out the printer power and plugged in his razor.. and like damaged da old dumb printer.. -__-;;

haha

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote